Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is your favorite prospect?
In an ideal world where the Bengals don't have any needs whatsoever and can take any player, who is the one player you would most want them to draft?

Mine is Kyle Pitts.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 01:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: In an ideal world where the Bengals don't have any needs whatsoever and can take any player, who is the one player you would most want them to draft?

Mine is Kyle Pitts.

It's a toss up with me between Pitts and Chase.

I'd probably go Chase just because of the past chemistry.
Reply/Quote
Same. Pitts.. I'm skeptical the Bengals would pick him though.
Reply/Quote
Chase.
Reply/Quote
Favourite: Jonathan Adams Jr. (think he will ball out in the pros; just needs the right sitch and that could be us)
Favourite for Bengals: Sewell, Darrisaw, Chase or Marshall (depending on what we do in FA). Yes, LSU bias is coming out.
Favourite Logical for Bengals: Sewell, Slater, Darrisaw
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I cant decide between the Gators Kyle Pitts or Kadarious Toney.
Both are unguardable downfield

KYLE PITTS.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 01:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's a toss up with me between Pitts and Chase.

I'd probably go Chase just because of the past chemistry.

In a perfect world where we added actual top end talent to the OL through FA then these 2 are my guys. I go back and forth on who I want more. Chase has the chemistry with Burrow like you said, and seeing what Justin Jefferson did as a rookie (who Chase was better than in 2019) makes me drool thinking about what Chase will do in the NFL.

Pitts brings a dimension we don’t really have though. And would help with our troubles in the red zone (not that Chase wouldn’t). I was watching the Orange and Black Insider podcast last night and John Sheeran actually said he thinks Pitts might be the prospect in this draft with the least amount of risk after Trevor Lawrence. Pretty bold statement, but like I’ve been constantly arguing to people on here that are stuck in an outdated mindset of not valuing a TE that high, Pitts is a really special prospect.

If I’m forced to give and answer right now...I’d guess I’d go with Chase. But it’s really close.

Reply/Quote
Sewell. Generational talent players at Tackle (like he is billed to be) are few and far between. I'd love him to be our next Anthony Munoz.
Reply/Quote
The WVU Homer in me says Darius Stills.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 02:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Sewell. Generational talent players at Tackle (like he is billed to be) are few and far between. I'd love him to be our next Anthony Munoz.

Yep. I want a generational talent. The 2 I have listed for that category are Pitts and Sewell. If you want to throw QB in there, I'd say Lawrence.
Chase is also very appealing, but I would have liked to see him perform without Burrow.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Ideal world would be to trade back and still get Pitts. Get an additional day 2 pick and get a generational talent.
Reply/Quote
Trevor Lawrence
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I mean, no hold ups best prospect in the draft situation, it is Lawrence without a doubt.

Realistic guy that would be an impact here, Sewell or Darrisaw.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 03:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep. I want a generational talent. The 2 I have listed for that category are Pitts and Sewell. If you want to throw QB in there, I'd say Lawrence.
Chase is also very appealing, but I would have liked to see him perform without Burrow.

Why? We’d be drafting him to play with Burrow.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 03:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Trevor Lawrence

I thought a lot of your takes on Dalton were pretty fair, but between your Watson thread and now this I’m starting to think you just always want a new QB no matter what lol

Reply/Quote
at pick five? its Sewell, Chase, and Pitts.

Further in the draft... Boogie Bashem, Alim McNeal, Asante Samuel Jr., Walker Little, David Moore, Trey Smith, Trey Sermon, Javonte Williams, James Hudson, Osa Odighizuwa, Tommy Tremble, Payton Turner, Adetokunbo Ogundeji, Jabril Cox, Talanoa Hufanga, Richie Grant, Ar'darius Washington, Jaycee Horn,

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 04:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why? We’d be drafting him to play with Burrow.

Just to help see how dominant he is without Burrow throwing him the ball and Joe Brady calling offensive plays.
He wouldn't be in Joe Brady's system if he came to Cincy.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 04:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought a lot of your takes on Dalton were pretty fair, but between your Watson thread and now this I’m starting to think you just always want a new QB no matter what lol

One has to imagine the reason is because while Burrow might be good, Lawrence might end up being that much better.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Pitts. Let's start preparing for him already getting OLineman in free agency and such to get rid of that need!

PS: Oh btw, I was rooting to trade down and get OJ Howard (described as elite TE) in 2017 (when we took John Ross because JR was going to be a mismatch with his speed). John Ross fizzled out and OJ never got on track with J. Winston preferring C. Brate, M. Evans, C. Godwin. Pitts is graded as a generational TE. Please don't screw this up. HIRE ME NOW, MIKE!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 05:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Just to help see how dominant he is without Burrow throwing him the ball and Joe Brady calling offensive plays.
He wouldn't be in Joe Brady's system if he came to Cincy.

Meh, the WR that I’d worry more about not being schemed open is Smith. If Tee Higgins can put 900 yards as a rookie in this offense I’m sure Chase could go wild.

Reply/Quote