Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your top prospect for each OL position?
As the title says, who is your top prospect for each OL position?
You must pick a unique player for each position.

Mine:
LT - Jonah Williams, Alabama
LG - Chris Lindstrom, Boston College
C - Garrett Bradbury, NC State
RG - Cody Ford, Oklahoma
RT - Jawaan Taylor, Florida

EDIT - Y'all convinced me to replace Risner with Bradbury for top C.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Personally I really like Garrett Bradbury at C, but Risner is so damn good too. I wouldn't be upset if the Bengals took either one of them and moved Price to guard.
Reply/Quote
LT- Greg Little

LG- Chris Linstrom

C- Garrett Bradberry

RG- Kaleb McGary

RT- Cody Ford
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
LT Andre Dillard
LG Jonah Williams
C Garrett Bradbury
RG Chris Lindstrom
RT Cody Ford

Here's a mid round Line.

LT Chuma Edoga
LG Dru Samia
C Elgton Jenkins
RG Ben Powers
RT Max Scharping

Yes, I like the Oklahoma Offensive Linemen.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 06:17 PM)MentalRage Wrote: Personally I really like Garrett Bradbury at C, but Risner is so damn good too. I wouldn't be upset if the Bengals took either one of them and moved Price to guard.

This was the toughest to pick for me. I like Bradbury a lot too, but I went with Risner because he originally came in as a C but just showed he could play other positions well too. I should probably switch Risner with Bradbury, but I wanted to find a way to get Risner in my list haha.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 10:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: LT- Greg Little

LG- Chris Linstrom

C- Garrett Bradberry

RG- Kaleb McGary

RT- Cody Ford

McGary at RG? Interesting. Had he played RG before or you just think he'll do really well there? I thought he had only played OT.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 10:54 AM)ochocincos Wrote: McGary at RG? Interesting. Had he played RG before or you just think he'll do really well there? I thought he had only played OT.

Some people believe McGary is more of a guard than tackle. I think he can play tackle, but we will see. 
Reply/Quote
LT Jonah Williams
LG Chris Lindstrom
C Garrett Bradbury
RG Cody Ford
RT Juwaan Taylor

favorite late round developmental flyers:
Trey Pipkins, T, Sioux Falls
Mitch Hyatt, T, Clemson
Bunchy Stallings, G/C, Kentucky
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 03:32 PM)SErebel11 Wrote: LT Jonah Williams
LG Chris Lindstrom
C  Garrett Bradbury
RG Cody Ford
RT Juwaan Taylor

favorite late round developmental flyers:
Trey Pipkins, T, Sioux Falls
Mitch Hyatt, T, Clemson
Bunchy Stallings, G/C, Kentucky

Anyone else always think someone misspelled Hopkins whenever they see this name? Or just me?
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Dillard at LT is the only one we need to worry about
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 04:36 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Dillard at LT is the only one we need to worry about

Meaning?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Anyone who thinks Dillard is the best at anything is not watching the tape.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 04:54 PM)Okeana Wrote: Anyone who thinks Dillard is the best at anything is not watching the tape.

Dillard is probably the best pass protector in the draft built perfectly as the blind side tackle. Does he need to add some anchor strength? Yes.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 10:08 AM)Synric Wrote: LT Andre Dillard
LG Jonah Williams
C Garrett Bradbury
RG Chris Lindstrom
RT Cody Ford

Love that line, to bad they all be drafted in the first!
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 05:08 PM)Synric Wrote: Dillard is probably the best pass protector in the draft built perfectly as the blind side tackle. Does he need to add some anchor strength? Yes.

Cedric O. All over again.

Reply/Quote
What I love is how people act towards Jonah Williams now. Nothing changed with him since he played except his arms are 1/4th of an inch too short and now he moves to guard and slides. If he was good enough on tape before the offseason why in the world would he be worse than Dillard at LT now? What happens is Daniel Jeremiah tells you Dillard, is #1 now because of his athletic potential and measurement then you get threads like this. Jeremiah has a weird mouth and I don't trust him.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 05:38 PM)Okeana Wrote: What I love is how people act towards Jonah Williams now.  Nothing changed with him since he played except his arms are 1/4th of an inch too short and now he moves to guard and slides.  If he was good enough on tape before the offseason why in the world would he be worse than Dillard at LT now?  What happens is Daniel Jeremiah tells you Dillard, is #1 now because of his athletic potential and measurement then you get threads like this.  Jeremiah has a weird mouth and I don't trust him.

I have nothing against Jonah William's I think he can be a solid NFL tackle....I just believe he could be an one of the best left guards in the league. That's why I listed him as a LG.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 05:41 PM)Synric Wrote: I have nothing against Jonah William's I think he can be a solid NFL tackle....I just believe he could be an one of the best left guards in the league. That's why I listed him as a LG.

His entire career at Alabama he was a tackle.  started the first year at RT then rest at LT and never missed a single game.  Why would he be projected as a better guard than tackle when he's consistently been one of the best starting tackles and only played that position his entire college career.  BTW I totally respect you and others have differing opinions, but I find it awful strange that not a peep about Dillard the last 3 months and Jeremiah says it now its a thing.  

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 05:38 PM)Okeana Wrote: What I love is how people act towards Jonah Williams now.  Nothing changed with him since he played except his arms are 1/4th of an inch too short and now he moves to guard and slides.  If he was good enough on tape before the offseason why in the world would he be worse than Dillard at LT now?  What happens is Daniel Jeremiah tells you Dillard, is #1 now because of his athletic potential and measurement then you get threads like this.  Jeremiah has a weird mouth and I don't trust him.

This is similar to Mike McGlinchey or Ryan Ramzcyk. Williams is a technician just like McGlinchey/Ramczyk and is super well-rounded. He's no longer the shiny new toy after the Combine so some teams/fans will downgrade him because of it. He's still the safest OL in the draft and should be a very good-to-elite player for whomever takes him.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 05:49 PM)Okeana Wrote: His entire career at Alabama he was a tackle.  started the first year at RT then rest at LT and never missed a single game.  Why would he be projected as a better guard than tackle when he's consistently been one of the best starting tackles and only played that position his entire college career.  BTW I totally respect you and others have differing opinions, but I find it awful strange that not a peep about Dillard the last 3 months and Jeremiah says it now its a thing.  

We all disagree it's how it is...

I haven't mentioned or discussed Jonah William's because he's always screamed guard to me and I waited until I had his combine measurements to say anything. He's also scream guard to NFL teams because they have asked him about playing that position.

For me William's as a tackle has alot of "just enough" He is just big enough just long enough has just enough power etc...He is a subperb technically sound offensive line with just enough everything to be a solid tackle but could be a great guard.

Reply/Quote