Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's All Going To The Game Saturday?
Will be going berserk in 148 as usual! My buddy is going with me as my Dad is going back home to North Carolina due to a death in our extended fam. Sad I plan on not having a voice Sunday because I plan on screaming so loud he can hear me in High Point!

WHO DEY!!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
Hey, I'm going to the game tomorrow with a friend. Is there any popular places to hang out before the game? I will be around Newport, KY around 5 P.M. Wink
Reply/Quote
Me. I'll be the guy chewing his nails down to the wrist.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 05:35 PM)Bengalfan73 Wrote: Hey, I'm going to the game tomorrow with a friend. Is there any popular places to hang out before the game? I will be around Newport, KY around 5 P.M. Wink

In Newport?  I'd do Hofbrau....but I don't know any of the local bars there. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 05:35 PM)Bengalfan73 Wrote: Hey, I'm going to the game tomorrow with a friend. Is there any popular places to hang out before the game? I will be around Newport, KY around 5 P.M. Wink

http://www.bengalbombsquad.com/

these guys....Lot #1.
The best pre game hangout in city. I go just about everytime Im at a home game
Reply/Quote

Bars in Newport and Covington are always hopping off before, during, and after Bengals games.  

The bars downtown are, too, and so are the tailgates, but, honestly, I'd stay away from downtown because it's supposed to rain, which means a bunch of people that normally tailgate will likely be at the bars downtown.  

My friend lives at The Current at The Banks, so we'll be at the bars at The Banks (I'm a die-hard fan and wouldn't let a little rain hold me back, but when I have no immune system, I'm rolling around in a $20,000 wheelchair and have a computer that talks for me and costs more than my life, it's smart to stay out of the rain), which is likely going to suck for me because it will be impossible to get around in the bars with it being so busy.

If you want to try and get downtown to The Banks, there's Holy Grail, Jefferson Social, and Tin Roof that are always a blast, or Longworth's is a good time and might not be AS packed because it's not RIGHT there, but it will still be pretty insane.  Hofbrauhaus in Newport is usually a pretty good time, but you really can't go wrong.

If you see a cripple that talks with a little computer, come holla at your boy!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:58 PM)Wyche Wrote: YOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! It was you!  Sit your ass at the house! Tongue

Oh it gets worse.  Aside from all three home playoff losses I was at the Panthers (tie), Browns (beat down), and Steelers (4th qtr. choke) games last season....  Remember the home opener vs. Denver in 2009?  The whole Leon Hall tip to Brandon Stokely?  Guess who was at that game.

I'll be sippin' on Anchor Steams, and yelling at the TV in the man cave tomorrow.  I like our chances. 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:14 PM)jason Wrote: Oh it gets worse.  Aside from all three home playoff losses I was at the Panthers (tie), Browns (beat down), and Steelers (4th qtr. choke) games last season....  Remember the home opener vs. Denver in 2009?  The whole Leon Hall tip to Brandon Stokely?  Guess who was at that game.

I'll be sippin' on Anchor Steams, and yelling at the TV in the man cave tomorrow.  I like our chances. 

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Dude!!!!  You know the only loss I was ever at?  The '09 playoff game.  I was even at the first win in '08 (when I just KNEW they were gonna lose, so I offered to drive, needless to say, we never got out of Newport Smirk )....Benson's coming out party, AND was at Seattle this year. I've been hittin games here and there since '88.

I'll be in the cave this go round as well.....sippin' on the recently re-introduced Sterling "Wide Mouths". ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Dude!!!!  You know the only loss I was ever at?  The '09 playoff game.  I was even at the first win in '08 (when I just KNEW they were gonna lose, so I offered to drive, needless to say, we never got out of Newport Smirk )....Benson's coming out party, AND was at Seattle this year.  I've been hittin games here and there since '88.

I'll be in the cave this go round as well.....sippin' on the recently re-introduced Sterling "Wide Mouths". ThumbsUp
I wanted to go to the Seattle game.  The guy I usually go with just couldn't take any more.  I even offered to buy his ticket too.  He drives to my place from Columbus, and we go from here.  It's an all day commitment for him.

I've been to some pretty big wins too, they have just been on a bad streak with me in attendance lately.

I live next door to Eagles fans.  There's no way I'm not going to that game with those assholes next year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 07:00 PM)jason Wrote: I wanted to go to the Seattle game.  The guy I usually go with just couldn't take any more.  I even offered to buy his ticket too.  He drives to my place from Columbus, and we go from here.  It's an all day commitment for him.

I've been to some pretty big wins too, they have just been on a bad streak with me in attendance lately.

I live next door to Eagles fans.  There's no way I'm not going to that game with those assholes next year.

Hell......I'm glad you didn't! Ninja LMAO

Reply/Quote
Section 154 end zone seats. Will be loud as hell, hopefully people aren't shy Saturday and let it out!
Reply/Quote