Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's All Going To The Game Saturday?
(01-07-2016, 10:10 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: This will be the first playoff game I've missed in the Marvin Lewis Era. But with me recently  moving 900 miles away from Cincinnati I just cant make it back up there this week. And it's killing me.....

I'm planning on coming back up for the AFCCG against the Chiefs though.   Dancing   Who Dey

If we win you're never allowed near another playoff game  Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm going with my Father, wife, and oldest child....We have had the same seats since the stadium opened: Section 306
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Have my normal seats section 110!

Bringing the loudest MFers I know. Not usually one to get into fights unless in the boxing ring, but I always welcome exceptions for the terrible towel waving assbags...
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 06:46 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I dont think I can listen to GG Allin's advice.... even though I do agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly struggle separating the posts from the Allin avatar. I just never liked that dude.
Reply/Quote
I tried to get tickets. I was upset but happy at the same time found out it was sold out. Don't imagine to many Pukesburg fans will be there (compared to usual).
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
I'm going with a buddy and were going to use my seats, but now I think we're gonna crash the handicap section and hang-out with Brad under cover.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 11:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm going with a buddy and were going to use my seats, but now I think we're gonna crash the handicap section and hang-out with Brad under cover.

Woe woe woe........  don't be a dick.........  

it's called the cripple section  ThumbsUp

Definitely come hang out in my section because it's under cover, it's at perfect height to see everything, and there's no one in front of you, so you never have to stand to see whenever everyone else does!

Only downside is that, if something good does happen and people want to stand (I don't often because it takes so long for me to get up that, by the time I'm on my feet, the play is over and they're already back in the huddle, but the "normal" people with me stand a lot when something good happens), the people in the boxes get pissed and start yelling because their view is partially blocked.  It's not everyone in the boxes, but it pisses me off because, yes, you paid money for those, but you also have TVs to look up at and see if we happen to be blocking your view, and you might be big fans, but the team's fanbase is made up of common folk like all of us.  The one lady I remember yelling at us was like 90 and I'm thinking "really?  You're lucky we're blocking the view so the excitement doesn't give you a heart attack," plus dressed in her fancy fur coat had me thinking "are you really a fan or are you just here to flaunt your money?"
Reply/Quote
Section 218

Been there since 2004

I'll be there
Reply/Quote
The real question is who's leaving first when it gets ugly? Ninja
Reply/Quote
I'll be makin the trip down there Saturday. It'll be my first game since 09 but I figured they need my help breakin the curse and if I drive 5 hours there's no way they'd screw me over
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 01:47 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Go to the game, and punch anyone holding a yellow towel
If it is anything like a few weeks ago.....you would miss the game because you were so busy punching....... there soooo many Yellow towels it was unreal!  My Son and I were completely surround by them.....and were NOT happy about it!   We had good seats too.....section 156 near the Bengals tunnel.
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 10:33 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I tried to get tickets. I was upset but happy at the same time found out it was sold out. Don't imagine to many Pukesburg fans will be there (compared to usual).

Ticket brokers bought a lot of them, there are still a lot available for decent prices if you wanna go...I'll be there section 220 making a fool of myself 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:13 AM)GodFather Wrote: The real question is who's leaving first when it gets ugly? Ninja

That will be the fans wearing black and gold
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
NOTE TO EVERYONE GOING TO THE GAME:

Make sure you go to your favorite store today to secure an orange, black, or clear poncho!!!!

There was a Bengals/Steelers rain game at PBS a few years ago where the vendors outside made a killing selling ponchos to everyone who wasn't prepared... YELLOW PONCHOS! It was sickening to see a stadium full of yellow ponchos during a Steelers game. Couple that with previous yellow shirts the stadium staff used to wear (they now, thankfully, sport neon shirts), and that game alone solidified the myth that the Steelers fans take over PBS...

Ladies and gentlemen, we need that stadium ORANGE tomorrow night! Hop to it!!!

(My raincoat is orange for exactly this reason. My wife hates it. Tongue)
Reply/Quote
Ill be there. Going to tailgate around 4. Does anyone know what time lot 1 opens up?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Didn't want to start a new thread, but my brother just texted me. He said he was watching the channel 19 news this morning, and they had a story that said 333-SEAT was refusing to sell tickets to the game to anyone calling from the Pittsburgh area code.

There are, of course, easy ways around that. Still, that's pretty frickin' awesome of them if that's true! (especially since the seats in front of mine are listed through them, and it gets real old always having the negative Bengals fans behind me and opposing team fans in front. :))
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 01:09 PM)gobobro Wrote: If this is the first game of the ML era you've missed and we win, I'll gut you like a pig if you even think of ever coming back for a playoff game. Tongue

I've been at all 3 home playoff losses.  I am sitting this one out.  I may well be the problem.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 12:50 PM)jason Wrote: I've been at all 3 home playoff losses.  I am sitting this one out.  I may well be the problem.

YOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! It was you!  Sit your ass at the house! Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 12:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Ill be there. Going to tailgate around 4. Does anyone know what time lot 1 opens up?

I believe 4 pm.  Don't hold me to it.   My buddy and I are hoping to get to Bengal Bomb Squad by 4:30ish
Reply/Quote
216 Row 1 will be cheering loud
Reply/Quote