Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's All Going To The Game Saturday?
Anybody else going to the game on Saturday?

Supposed to rain (90% chance), so we likely won't be tailgating, but we'll probably be making rounds between J Social, Tin Roof, and Holy Grail.

(I'd be out tailgating in the rain, but I have no immune system, so that wouldn't be good, and my seats in the crippled section are under cover, so I'm not being less of a fan by not tailgating.)

My seats are in the crippled section just above the lower level but on the visitor side (actually I have no idea, but that's where I was in the regular season; turned out to be a nice change).

Will anybody else be there? What are your plans for beforehand?
Reply/Quote
I'll be there. A buddy of mine who is a season ticket holder invited me. We'll be in Section 116. Before hand we'll be at the Bengal Bomb Squad tailgate. Then celebrating our victory afterwards! We bought orange ponchos so bring on the rain. WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
I went to the San Diego game. Comparing then and last year's game against the Colts, I learned the ability to just turn off the TV afterwards and go do something else is much better than a long heartbreaking drive home.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'll be there. Even have my orange raincoat and black rain pants out so I represent even if my jersey isn't showing. :)

...I haven't been to a winning playoff game since the Freezer Bowl (I was alterna-punk for the Boomer run, and too cool to hang with my Dad... Yeah, feel pretty bad about that), but I won't miss a chance to see the next one.

Going to the losses has been a serious bummer, but it makes going to the winner that much more important to me. Watching from home just wouldn't be the same. :)
Reply/Quote
I'd be there if I had the $$ :/ oh well
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Would love to be there (I'll make it over one day!) but will instead settle for the 1.30am TV broadcast.
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't miss it for anything, got to see that first playoff win!

Who Dey
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I will be working until 8 PM at a Pittsburgh bar, only to promptly leave so I can watch the game, because I really don't feel like getting into any fights.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
This will be the first playoff game I've missed in the Marvin Lewis Era. But with me recently moving 900 miles away from Cincinnati I just cant make it back up there this week. And it's killing me.....

I'm planning on coming back up for the AFCCG against the Chiefs though. Dancing Who Dey

Reply/Quote
Checking in. Will be there. I'm the really loud guy in the back of section 104.
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
Season ticket holder - section 151. Best believe I'll be there. Bringing a loud Bengals fan with me as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 10:10 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: This will be the first playoff game I've missed in the Marvin Lewis Era. But with me recently  moving 900 miles away from Cincinnati I just cant make it back up there this week. And it's killing me.....

I'm planning on coming back up for the AFCCG against the Chiefs though.   Dancing   Who Dey

If this is the first game of the ML era you've missed and we win, I'll gut you like a pig if you even think of ever coming back for a playoff game. Tongue
Reply/Quote
We will be there rocking out in section 101! We purchased our reg 4 and bought 2 more for family. Doing our part to bring the Orange and Black fans to the jungle. Lets do this!!
Reply/Quote
I will be there in my usual seat - Section 308, Row 7.

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 03:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody else going to the game on Saturday?

Supposed to rain (90% chance), so we likely won't be tailgating, but we'll probably be making rounds between J Social, Tin Roof, and Holy Grail.

(I'd be out tailgating in the rain, but I have no immune system, so that wouldn't be good, and my seats in the crippled section are under cover, so I'm not being less of a fan by not tailgating.)

My seats are in the crippled section just above the lower level but on the visitor side (actually I have no idea, but that's where I was in the regular season; turned out to be a nice change).

Will anybody else be there?  What are your plans for beforehand?

I will be there being loud and proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will cheer until the final whistle.  If we lose, I will still be proud. If we win, I will have a party with 60,000 fans immediately.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Go to the game, and punch anyone holding a yellow towel.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 01:47 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Go to the game, and punch anyone holding a yellow towel.

x2
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 09:22 AM)Ned Ludd Wrote: Would love to be there (I'll make it over one day!) but will instead settle for the 1.30am TV broadcast.

One reason I will not move to another country seriously cause of the Bengals... I have friends all around the world... I could easily do so but I just can't!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 01:47 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Go to the game, and punch anyone holding a yellow towel.

I dont think I can listen to GG Allin's advice.... even though I do agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 01:09 PM)gobobro Wrote: If this is the first game of the ML era you've missed and we win, I'll gut you like a pig if you even think of ever coming back for a playoff game. Tongue

That is completely fair

Reply/Quote