Other
1.19%
1 1.19%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal?
Pretty straight forward question. Who is your favorite current Bengal player? You can tell everyone why if you want.
Reply/Quote
I picked Tez, but I could have just as easily picked Geno, Gio or Tyler.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hard to pick just one... But i went with the Man Dalton
Reply/Quote
I chose AJ Green. I love his demeanor on the field and the fact he wants to prove how good he is through production rather then his mouth. At times I think that makes him underrated but he doesn't care and that's why AJ Green is awesome.

Honorable mentions include...

Burfict - I love a good underdog story. Combine that with the energy he brings to the team and it's hard not to like Burfict.

Geno - Similiar to AJ Green he is quiet and lets his play do the talking. He just prefers demolishing QBs instead of scoring TDs.

Gio - I've been wanting Cincy to have a receiving scat back like Gio for a long time and he hasn't disappointed.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 06:54 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Pretty straight forward question. Who is your favorite current Bengal player? You can tell everyone why if you want.

Gio!
Reply/Quote
Carlos…I love the high standards he sets for himself and at least appears to be a great teammate
Reply/Quote
Adriel Jeremiah
Reply/Quote
I picked Geno, but the truly great thing about this team is that I could have picked any one on the list. I like em all! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 07:19 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: I picked Geno, but the truly great thing about this team is that I could have picked any one on the list.  I like em all! Who Dey

no kidding!
Reply/Quote
So hard to choose- I picked Geno ... So humble yet so beast.
Reply/Quote
There's simply nothing I don't not like about Geno Atkins, but my vote for him was a mistake.

I meant to vote for the guy whose alma mater is the school I'm at now, whose career I've followed longer than practically any other player on the team, whose hometown is my hometown, who possesses an underrated sense of humor, who brought stability to the position on this team, and who has been one of the top players at his position in the league for most of his career.

Kevin Huber is the man.
Reply/Quote
This is a hard question. So easy to love so many of our guys. We have such a great team with even better men. I am so proud of our team.
Reply/Quote
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSExtO2SM8rt71U2mPhmtV...9gC7WkQWfF]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I had a hard time choosing. I had to go with Dunlap. He's a great player and seems to have a stellar attitude/personality.

The other player I admire is Reggie Nelson.

Just for the fact that he brought a higher level of play to this team in a position that was sorely needed.

He usually seems to play clean but had been flagged unjustly before. Gotta love that hard hitting ball hawk safety.

Couldn't pick a better mentor for younger guys like Iloka IMO.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Big Whit all day for me. Up there with Joe Thomas as the most talented and consistent LT in the game. He is a leader on and off the field. A physical freak, eloquent and humble but also not afraid to get nasty and protect his man in Dalton. Will be very sad when he retires.

Reply/Quote
Carlos would be my choice. Also like Andre.
Reply/Quote
My vote goes to Dalton. My wife's a Peko fan. He would be a close second for me.
Reply/Quote
I picked Eifert. He is a grinder and makes key receptions. He also does a lot of blocking on run plays which many don't notice.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 10:04 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I picked Eifert. He is a grinder and makes key receptions. He also does a lot of blocking on run plays which many don't notice.

A lot of descriptives come to mind when thinking of Eifert; not sure grinder is one of them. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Geno Atkins
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote