Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's "Your Guy" in the draft?
(03-30-2016, 05:48 AM)tigerseye Wrote: To win the SB you got to get to the QB, disrupt the pocket and stop the run. So whoever does that best.

Some guys have great football names. Rankins is a great football name.

Our Defense is already nasty. Hope we can make it even nastier.

Rankins in round 1. Billings in round 2. Lets dominate in the trenches.

Geno, Rankins and Billings on the same team! Shocked
Reply/Quote
Eric Enderson P Delaware-  Averaged 41 yards per punt.  But I love this kids intensity and fire.  He the only Punter in this draft, or first punter ever, to declare for the NFL Draft early. Have you ever heard of a punter doing that?  College football cannot contain this kid, can the NFL? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 01:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That would be awesome.

I just doubt the FO and PA would Draft a Center that early and pretty much admit they were wrong when they picked Bodine.

I think they'd happily pick Kelly at 55.  Just not at 24.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 06:50 PM)3wt Wrote: I think they'd happily pick Kelly at 55.  Just not at 24.

Hope he falls.

WR in the 1st, Kelly in the 2nd, DT in the 3rd...
Reply/Quote
If they sign LaFell:

#24: DE: Ogbah/Dodd/Calhoun, DT: Billings/Rankins/NKemdeche/other
#55: WR: Shepard/Cooper/slot guy, OC: Whitehair/Kelly/Martin, SS/FS: Mills/Joseph/Bell
#87: SS/FS, LB: Perry/Wright/Brothers/Jones/other

Others:
Keyarris Garrett
Aziz Shittu
Keivarae Russell
Conner McGovern
Isaac Seumalo
Graham Glasgow
Reply/Quote
Billings, Scooby Wright and Vernon Hargreaves.
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 07:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hope he falls.

WR in the 1st, Kelly in the 2nd, DT in the 3rd...

'twould be sweet
Reply/Quote
1st - myles jack we dont have a shot at getting him but hes the best player in the draft if you ask me... corey coleman...darron lee...artie burns...ryan kelly

2nd - sterling shepard...jeremy cash...tyler boyd

3rd - jaylon smith...cyrus jones...kenyon drake

4th - rashard robinson...hassan ridgeway...charone peake...cardale jones
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 04:00 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Myles Jack is too special to fail.

I'd be in love if he did.

Michael Thomas fits exactly what we need at receiver and I think he'd be a steal in the first at 24 and definitely in the second.

Billings would also be huge and just strengthening those two positions would help bring us to the next level.

I think Curt Maggitt would also be huge for us and be a playmaker at linebacker.

My sleeper is Mike Jordan at corner out of Missouri Western.

All positions of need and they'd be HUGE upgrades.
Reply/Quote
Gotta echo what some have said already: for me it's Sterling Shepherd. Great kid and you watch the tape and you see flashes of Antonio Brown. Just a guy who, of coached up a bit (not much needed really) could be talked about in Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland with the same exasperated frustration as Brown is amongst Bengals fans when he seemingly makes every damn play against us.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 02:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'd be in love if he did.

Michael Thomas fits exactly what we need at receiver and I think he'd be a steal in the first at 24 and definitely in the second.

Billings would also be huge and just strengthening those two positions would help bring us to the next level.

I think Curt Maggitt would also be huge for us and be a playmaker at linebacker.

My sleeper is Mike Jordan at corner out of Missouri Western.

All positions of need and they'd be HUGE upgrades.

Michael Thomas just keeps growing on me. He reminds me of Demarius Thomas. He is used to playing outside in the Ohio elements and has the size we look for. Plus the pedigree.

My hope is one of the good tackles falls to our pick. Seattle calls with a trade offer to get in front of Pitt to take that tackle and we get an extra mid round pick and Michael Thomas. I not id be just fine with him at 24.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 02:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Michael Thomas just keeps growing on me. He reminds me of Demarius Thomas.  He is used to playing outside in the Ohio elements and has the size we look for. Plus the pedigree.

My hope is one of the good tackles falls to our pick. Seattle calls with a trade offer to get in front of Pitt to take that tackle and we get an extra mid round pick and Michael Thomas. I not id be just fine with him at 24.

This is why i hate all of the pundits putting Braxton Miller with us.

Completely forgetting about the much better polished receiver on that team which we need much more than a project.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 02:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is why i hate all of the pundits putting Braxton Miller with us.

Completely forgetting about the much better polished receiver on that team which we need much more than a project.

We double dipped last year. I honestly wouldn't be mad if we double dipped this year with those two. It would be like getting a bigger better version of Marvin Jones and the versatility of Sanu with more explosiveness.

Thomas in one Braxton in two. Or better yet Thomas 2 Braxton 3. But I just don't think that is a possibility.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 03:13 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We double dipped last year. I honestly wouldn't be mad if we double dipped this year with those two. It would be like getting a bigger better version of Marvin Jones and the versatility of Sanu with more explosiveness.

Thomas in one Braxton in two. Or better yet Thomas 2 Braxton 3. But I just don't think that is a possibility.

Thomas' stock is definately rising, i have heard the Bengals definately like him.

I just think Braxton is too raw for even a 2nd round pick.

Thomas in the first, best DT in the 2nd and Braxton in the 3rd would be alright with me
Reply/Quote
A guy I really am starting to like: Victor Ochi from Stony Brook.

Great getting off the ball, makes plays, never-ending motor, knows how to use his hands. Little raw in some pass rushing moves, but speed and strength is there. Certainly a smaller school prospect who could make a name for himself.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 05:30 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: A guy I really am starting to like: Victor Ochi from Stony Brook.

Great getting off the ball, makes plays, never-ending motor, knows how to use his hands. Little raw in some pass rushing moves, but speed and strength is there. Certainly a smaller school prospect who could make a name for himself.

He made money in the Shrine game.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 05:33 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: He made money in the Shrine game.

I just joined this team called College Football Film Room and we do advanced football stats, so we obviously get certain games. I was able to watch a few on Ochi because I was curious and man is he a play-maker. He has a ton of potential.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Im starting to really like jonathan bullard but he probably wont make it to us in rd 2. I like a ton of these 2nd rounders. Bullard,shepard, and boyd all have the talent to be big time playmakers.

As a side note I really hope the reports arent true that we have thomas as our top wr. Coleman and treadwell should be much higher on our board than him. I like shepard and boyd much more than him. He has a high bust factor. I dont want to take the gamble on him.
Reply/Quote
havent study to many prospects yet... But i like Doctson out of TCU and the Center out of Bama.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 03:13 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We double dipped last year. I honestly wouldn't be mad if we double dipped this year with those two. It would be like getting a bigger better version of Marvin Jones and the versatility of Sanu with more explosiveness.

we do have a history of double dipping.

Caldwell Simpson
Still Thompson
Jones Sanu
Obg and Fisher

im sure there are more examples
Reply/Quote