Poll: Miami vs KC
Miami
KC
Tie
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should Bengal fans root for ....?
Miami vs KC in Germany

I hope they tie and miss their flight back home for their next game. Tongue
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Honestly I’d say KC just because KC is likely going to win their division, and Miami has a more realistic chance at a wildcard if they lose so it’ll be better for the wildcard race. But I’m not going to lose sleep over either team losing.
Reply/Quote
Really only concentrating on the Bengals at this point of the season.

But for the record, never pull for KC unless they're playing the steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Miami. Unless you secretly enjoy watching Shitney Mahomes and Not-So-Swift playing patty-cake on the jumbotron.
Reply/Quote
Tie
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Ehh, Miami I quess.

I don't really care that much.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 07:55 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Miami. Unless you secretly enjoy watching Shitney Mahomes and Not-So-Swift playing patty-cake on the jumbotron.

Speaking of which, Denver playing Taylor Swift's "Shake it off" on the sound system while the Chiefs were walking off the field was classic. Kelce is such a mouth breather.
Reply/Quote
Miami obviously. I for one am tired of playing the AFCCG in arrowhead.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 09:36 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Miami obviously. I got one and tired of playing the AFCCG in arrowhead.
This too. If the Bengals can't get the 1 seed, I would much prefer playing in the AFCCG a third year in a row in a nice, warm locale.
Reply/Quote
I want Miami to win.... it's time we see what Mahomes can do outside of Arrowhead in the playoffs.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I just like watching KC lose. I knew they were going to lose when before the game Nick what's-his-face from First Things First said the Broncos had a 0% chance to win.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 09:36 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Miami obviously.  I for one am tired of playing the AFCCG in arrowhead.

(10-31-2023, 10:31 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I just like watching KC lose. I knew they were going to lose when before the game Nick what's-his-face from First Things First said the Broncos had a 0% chance to win.

Two good reasons right here.  Go fish.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 05:40 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Miami vs KC in Germany

I hope they tie and miss their flight back home for their next game.  Tongue

Easy choice. Miami.

I'm not afraid of either team but Miami has a better chance of 'breaking down' at the end of the year / playoffs. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 09:36 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Miami obviously.  I for one am tired of playing the AFCCG in arrowhead.

Don't you mean Burrowhead?  Tongue
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I voted Miami because I always want the people at the top to fall. Tired of the same ole' teams always getting the top seed(s) Smirk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
KC, though it pains me to say it.

We don't play Miami, so need help to catch them. We can catch KC on our own.
Reply/Quote
I hate the K.C. hype train. I will root for Miami.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 06:54 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Really only concentrating on the Bengals at this point of the season.

But for the record, never pull for KC unless they're playing the steelers.

Same, I cannot stand the Chiefs, especially Travis Kelce and all the Swifty shit. Whatever
Reply/Quote
Miami. At least they have some actual competition in their division - not much but some.
Reply/Quote
Miami.

We have a chance to even out the records @ Burrowhead.

Can't say the same about Miami.
Reply/Quote