Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who thinks that Americans are racist?
When you see the reality of which Nations are most racist, you might be surprised.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325502/Map-shows-worlds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html

[Image: article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274_popup.jpg]

Quote:The country with the highest proportion of 'intolerant' people who wanted neighbours similar to them was Jordan, where 51.4 per cent of the population would refuse to live next to someone of a different race.
Next was India with 43.5 per cent.

Racist views are strikingly rare in the U.S., according to the survey, which claims that only 3.8 per cent of residents are reluctant to have a neighbour of another race.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325502/Map-shows-worlds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html#ixzz4qQcbIqQX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Not surprised in the least.  For all intents and purposes racism has been eradicated here in the US.

Its even become slim pickings for Al Sharpton these days, so desperate he's now going after inanimate objects such as that racist Jefferson Memorial.
This isn't so much about which countries are more racist, but more about which countries hide their racism better or consider it socially unacceptable but still engage in it. The chart would be inverse.
Why is there an acceptable amount of racism?
(08-21-2017, 07:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This isn't so much about which countries are more racist, but more about which countries hide their racism better or consider it socially unacceptable but still engage in it. The chart would be inverse.

Why of course.

Makes you wonder why millions of foreigners of all races and colors are flocking here to become citizens of such a racist country.
(08-21-2017, 09:09 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Why is there an acceptable amount of racism?

I ask that when democrats make racist comments and go unpunished.
(08-21-2017, 09:09 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Why is there an acceptable amount of racism?

In a perfect world, there is none.

However, since this world is populated by humans..  There are always going to be some imperfections.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-21-2017, 07:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This isn't so much about which countries are more racist, but more about which countries hide their racism better or consider it socially unacceptable but still engage in it. The chart would be inverse.

Idk man, I see N Korea in that 30-40% bracket, I take them at their word..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Wow, everyone keeps looking, but no typical responses from all the usual P&R crowd. I guess it's tough when someone uses a reputable source that contradicts one of your favorite stances, and the new talking points haven't been issued.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
I figured India would be the country that would hate having to live next to people of their own race. Can't have no white man bringing soap and toiletry in this neighborhood. Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Not too surprised.  Most people in the US are very accepting of other races.

It's the loud, minority of racists that makes it so bad.

Plus a lot of people who maintain power and wealth who, while a minority, still control the power and wealth.

For example I can name 20 people at work who would not want "one of them" living next to them.  But one two have any kind of power where they could decide not to hire a minority.  And one who will openly admit he is a racist.  HATES black people.  

So while it is reassuring to see that in a survey we are very low on the racist scale it's still not good enough to mean we should stop talking about it.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Lol..... come on man. So...... sunset posts something that blows out your perception of this country..... and your response is to move the goal posts... lol.
(08-21-2017, 10:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, everyone keeps looking, but no typical responses from all the usual P&R crowd.  I guess it's tough when someone uses a reputable source that contradicts one of your favorite stances, and the new talking points haven't been issued.

But that study was done before we elected Trump.  America is surely racist now!
Can't say I am shocked to see Northern Africa and the Middle East red as can be lol

Another reason to close our borders to these regions immediately
3.8% of Americans would refuse to live next to a person of a different race? I don't know...that actually still seems pretty bad to me. That's like 1 in 25 people. So if you have 4 people living in the house next door to you, and 4 people living on the other side, there about a 1/3 chance that one of those people have this racist feeling.

I don't know of any group of people that I would refuse as a neighbor. Maybe pedophiles or violent criminals? Drug addicts? Old cat ladies?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(08-21-2017, 10:39 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: 3.8% of Americans would refuse to live next to a person of a different race? I don't know...that actually still seems pretty bad to me. That's like 1 in 25 people. So if you have 4 people living in the house next door to you, and 4 people living on the other side, there about a 1/3 chance that one of those people have this racist feeling.

I don't know of any group of people that I would refuse as a neighbor. Maybe pedophiles or violent criminals? Drug addicts? Old cat ladies?

Compared to the World, I'd say that we're doing pretty good.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-21-2017, 10:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Can't say I am shocked to see Northern Africa and the Middle East red as can be lol

Another reason to close our borders to these regions immediately

Not shocked as well.

Much to the dismay of our liberal friends this article talks about racism in the Middle East, not America.
Substitute the countries of interest in this article for America and they'd believe it.LOL

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3136/racism-arab-lands
(08-21-2017, 11:01 PM)Vlad Wrote: Not shocked as well.

Much to the dismay of our liberal friends this article talks about racism in the Middle East, not America.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3136/racism-arab-lands

So, why does the TV news continue to proclaim that things between the races are so bad here????  I have a feeling that I already know the answer, just want to see someone else put it out there.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-21-2017, 11:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, why does the TV news continue to proclaim that things between the races are so bad here????  I have a feeling that I already know the answer, just want to see someone else put it out there.

Because it props up the democrat party and in their minds their hay day was during the 60's. They need us to be at each other's throats about race.

Too bad the stats do not back up their message so they need the media to push it and make people think we live in some alternate universe.

They have Been on this trajectory since reagan. That's why obama spent his 8 years stoking the race fires as much as possible.
So about 4%? Probably about the same as p&r here, might be a tad lower tho.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V