Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be Trumps VP?
Has to be another "outsider", right?
Bernie Sanders.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Kasich. That's why he stayed in the race to block Cruz
(05-12-2016, 01:10 PM)Benton Wrote: Bernie Sanders.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-12-2016, 01:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Kasich.    That's why he stayed in the race to block Cruz

I actually thought the same.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I'd more more surprised if George Zimmerman doesn't make it down to the final 3 choices.

Outsider CHECK

Tough on crime CHECK

Notorious Obama critic CHECK

Pro 2nd Amendment CHECK

Solid Twitter following CHECK

Latino CHECK
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(05-12-2016, 01:30 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'd more more surprised if George Zimmerman doesn't make it down to the final 3 choices.

Outsider CHECK

Tough on crime CHECK

Notorious Obama critic CHECK

Pro 2nd Amendment CHECK

Solid Twitter following CHECK

Latino CHECK

I'm adding Rudy Giuliani, Ollie North, and Hulk Hogan to the mix.
(05-12-2016, 02:06 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm adding Rudy Giuliani, Ollie North, and Hulk Hogan to the mix.

The funny part is north may not be able to vote for himself.
Jesse Ventura?
(05-12-2016, 02:17 PM)Benton Wrote: The funny part is north may not be able to vote for himself.

Hah !
Didn't think about that...lol
Hulk Hogan would garner the most votes though.
Imagine all the couch potatoes voting for the first time, just to elect a wrestler.
Personally I'd want to see him as Secretary of State, so he could loom over dignitaries.
LOL
(05-12-2016, 02:24 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hah !
Imagine all the couch potatoes voting for the first time, just to elect a wrestler.
Personally I'd want to see him as Secretary of State, so he could loom over dignitaries.
LOL

Depends. If he's a face or a heel. Hollywood Hogan would play well to Trump's current image and demographic, but if they want to really use it to its fullest, he'd have to go with the Hulkamania version and drop a few "brothers" in there.

And that would be as close as we've ever gotten to president Mt. Dew Camacho. In that honor, http://flavorwire.com/537887/who-said-it-presidential-hopeful-donald-trump-or-idiocracy-president-camacho

Who said it. Pres. Camacho, or Presidential hopeful Donald Trump  (answers at link):

Quote:1. “Remember, new ‘environment friendly’ light bulbs can cause cancer.”

2. “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that.”

3. “I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me.”

4. “I beat China all the time. All the time.”

5. “If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it’s Big Business. Or two words — Big Business.”

6. “Listen, you motherfuckers, we’re going to tax you 25 percent!”

7. “This very expensive GLOBAL WARMING bullshit has got to stop.”

8. “Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it!”

9. “So you’re smart, huh? I thought your head would be bigger. Looks like a peanut!”

Quiz answers on the next page!
(05-12-2016, 02:33 PM)Benton Wrote: Depends. If he's a face or a heel. Hollywood Hogan would play well to Trump's current image and demographic, but if they want to really use it to its fullest, he'd have to go with the Hulkamania version and drop a few "brothers" in there.

And that would be as close as we've ever gotten to president Mt. Dew Camacho. In that honor, http://flavorwire.com/537887/who-said-it-presidential-hopeful-donald-trump-or-idiocracy-president-camacho

Who said it. Pres. Camacho, or Presidential hopeful Donald Trump  (answers at link):

We have been stuck in the middle of the movie Idiocracy for over a decade now.  

Btw love that movie 
(05-12-2016, 02:06 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm adding Rudy Giuliani, Ollie North, and Hulk Hogan to the mix.

After single-handedly taking down the lefties at Gawker, Hogan has to be the favorite. The auctioning off his gun stunt is just a last ditch push (abiete, an effective one) for the Zim Zam to gain back some momentum. Lewinsky remains in a quiet second.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(05-12-2016, 02:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: After single-handedly taking down the lefties at Gawker, Hogan has to be the favorite. The auctioning off his gun stunt is just a last ditch push (abiete, an effective one) for the Zim Zam to gain back some momentum. Lewinsky remains in a quiet second.

That's what made me think of Hogan, initially.
Not totally serious though.

Which cat has Monica's tongue, this time ?
Someone who would pair well with an orange man with baby hands?

[Image: nazis-killed-the-oompa-loompas-7-utterly...609272.jpg]

Wonka.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-12-2016, 02:24 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hah !
LOL

Hogan would be crap in a war because he'd have to let our mainland get nuked and almost wiped out before he got "mad enough" to Hulk-up and immediately win.  

On an amusing side note, my friends and I did a skit in college involving Hulk Hogan running for president where he would engage in a debate and there was a real politician opponent who would say semi-logical things while the Hulkster would scream out nonsense to thunderous applause.  Such things as:

I'm going to put campaign finance reform in an airplane spin!
I'm going to give the federal budget a big boot!

and so on and so forth.  Sadly, I feel as though that parody would fit right with Trump's campaign.  Even sadder, I'd vote for it!
"Let me tell all you maggots about an empty chair..."

[Image: 600full-clint-eastwood.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Condi Rice
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-12-2016, 07:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Condi Rice

I think this would be a good choice. Might help with minority voters and make it much harder for killary to play the war against women card
(05-12-2016, 07:49 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I think this would be a good choice. Might help with minority voters and make it much harder for killary to play the war against women card

She could also pull some Bernie Supporters than refuse to go Clinton or undecided Libs. She's down the middle on a few of the issues. For instance she is basically Pro-Choice. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-12-2016, 07:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Condi Rice

That's actually brilliant !
ThumbsUp