Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will help me force a change?
It is time that we fans stopped crying and actually take some steps to force the front office to make some changes.

Starting today I am not going to bang another supermodel until the Bengals fire the entire coaching staff and hire a real experienced GM.

Who's with me?
Reply/Quote
Heck no, bring on the supermodels.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll hand-write a 20-page letter to Mike Brown.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I'm willing to make a few snarky tweets, if it helps the cause.
Reply/Quote
We need to hire a witchdoctor to remove the curse. Do it publicly... get WEBN behind it.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We need to hire a witchdoctor to remove the curse. Do it publicly... get WEBN behind it.

You got Bo Jackson's phone number? Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is time that we fans stopped crying and actually take some steps to force the front office to make some changes.

Starting today I am not going to bang another supermodel until the Bengals fire the entire coaching staff and hire a real experienced GM.

Who's with me?

I'll boycott all non-alcoholic beverages.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: You got Bo Jackson's phone number? Ninja

No, that's why we need to get WEBN behind is and make it a public spectacle. Witchdoctor and fans going all around the stadium (and in it if allowed) saging it and lifting the curse. Sportscenter would cover it so Jackson would see it. We could even offer up Rd Jones dolls to the ceremonial fires.
Reply/Quote
I am also willing to publicly burn my Ifeanyi Ohalete jersey.
Reply/Quote
Too late
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No, that's why we need to get WEBN behind is and make it a public spectacle. Witchdoctor and fans going all around the stadium (and in it if allowed) saging it and lifting the curse. Sportscenter would cover it so Jackson would see it. We could even offer up Rd Jones dolls to the ceremonial fires.

We need to sign former Cards CB Jimmy Legree.  He was born on the day Bo got injured (1-13-91)
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is time that we fans stopped crying and actually take some steps to force the front office to make some changes.

Who's with me?

I’m sure Barrett Pall feels relieved that he can cross another stalker off his list. ?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 10:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I’m sure Barrett Pall feels relieved that he can cross another stalker off his list. ?

The best jokes require Google.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Who's with me?

I'm going to continue with posting and whining and complaining on TheBengalsBoard.com. Surely, that should be enough to affect change, right?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I refuse to disco dance until the Bengals have a winning season again...oh who am I kidding? That groove is gonna hit me and I'm just gonna have to shake my booty and do the hustle and keep on truckin'!

Sorry guys, this crappy season is apparently on me.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:53 PM)jason Wrote: The best jokes require Google.

Or an obsession with male models.
Reply/Quote

Who's with me?

Given your definition of supermodel, is really that much of a sacrifice?

[Image: a_2DXw.gif]

Ninja
Reply/Quote
I will join Fred in not banging supermodels, but I also will not drive a Bugatti nor will I eat a 72oz Kobe steak.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm going to tell Scarlett Johansson she has to stop running around the house naked until the Bengals win the Super Bowl, if it'll help.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:59 PM)Synric Wrote: I'll boycott all non-alcoholic beverages.

Mea thwo@!

&* I casn quirt asny tyme I wanmt
Reply/Quote