Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Who will help me force a change? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Who will help me force a change? (/Thread-Who-will-help-me-force-a-change)

Pages: 1 2

Who will help me force a change? - fredtoast - 10-20-2020

It is time that we fans stopped crying and actually take some steps to force the front office to make some changes.

Starting today I am not going to bang another supermodel until the Bengals fire the entire coaching staff and hire a real experienced GM.

Who's with me?

RE: Who will help me force a change? - masonbengals fan - 10-20-2020

Heck no, bring on the supermodels.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - Big Boss - 10-20-2020

I'll hand-write a 20-page letter to Mike Brown.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - TecmoBengals - 10-20-2020

I'm willing to make a few snarky tweets, if it helps the cause.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - Sled21 - 10-20-2020

We need to hire a witchdoctor to remove the curse. Do it publicly... get WEBN behind it.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 12:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We need to hire a witchdoctor to remove the curse. Do it publicly... get WEBN behind it.

You got Bo Jackson's phone number? Ninja

RE: Who will help me force a change? - Synric - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is time that we fans stopped crying and actually take some steps to force the front office to make some changes.

Starting today I am not going to bang another supermodel until the Bengals fire the entire coaching staff and hire a real experienced GM.

Who's with me?

I'll boycott all non-alcoholic beverages.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - Sled21 - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 12:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: You got Bo Jackson's phone number? Ninja

No, that's why we need to get WEBN behind is and make it a public spectacle. Witchdoctor and fans going all around the stadium (and in it if allowed) saging it and lifting the curse. Sportscenter would cover it so Jackson would see it. We could even offer up Rd Jones dolls to the ceremonial fires.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - fredtoast - 10-20-2020

I am also willing to publicly burn my Ifeanyi Ohalete jersey.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - SHRacerX - 10-20-2020

Too late

RE: Who will help me force a change? - fredtoast - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 01:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No, that's why we need to get WEBN behind is and make it a public spectacle. Witchdoctor and fans going all around the stadium (and in it if allowed) saging it and lifting the curse. Sportscenter would cover it so Jackson would see it. We could even offer up Rd Jones dolls to the ceremonial fires.

We need to sign former Cards CB Jimmy Legree.  He was born on the day Bo got injured (1-13-91)

RE: Who will help me force a change? - bengalguy71 - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is time that we fans stopped crying and actually take some steps to force the front office to make some changes.

Who's with me?

I’m sure Barrett Pall feels relieved that he can cross another stalker off his list. ?

RE: Who will help me force a change? - jason - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 10:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I’m sure Barrett Pall feels relieved that he can cross another stalker off his list. ?

The best jokes require Google.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - PhilHos - 10-21-2020

Who's with me?

I'm going to continue with posting and whining and complaining on TheBengalsBoard.com. Surely, that should be enough to affect change, right?

RE: Who will help me force a change? - Nately120 - 10-21-2020

I refuse to disco dance until the Bengals have a winning season again...oh who am I kidding? That groove is gonna hit me and I'm just gonna have to shake my booty and do the hustle and keep on truckin'!

Sorry guys, this crappy season is apparently on me.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - fredtoast - 10-21-2020

(10-20-2020, 11:53 PM)jason Wrote: The best jokes require Google.

Or an obsession with male models.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - Bengalholic - 10-21-2020

Who's with me?

Given your definition of supermodel, is really that much of a sacrifice?

[Image: a_2DXw.gif]

Ninja

RE: Who will help me force a change? - michaelsean - 10-21-2020

I will join Fred in not banging supermodels, but I also will not drive a Bugatti nor will I eat a 72oz Kobe steak.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - bengalfan74 - 10-21-2020

I'm going to tell Scarlett Johansson she has to stop running around the house naked until the Bengals win the Super Bowl, if it'll help.

RE: Who will help me force a change? - jfkbengals - 10-21-2020

(10-20-2020, 12:59 PM)Synric Wrote: I'll boycott all non-alcoholic beverages.

Mea thwo@!

&* I casn quirt asny tyme I wanmt