• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would have thought?!
Looking at that pic!

https://twitter.com/JaMarrJungle/status/1480991315211001858
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:10 PM)jj22 Wrote: Looking at that pic!

https://twitter.com/JaMarrJungle/status/1480991315211001858

Looks like a monk. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Someone should have informed CPS about that haircut. Dear God LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Man, that ain’t Joey Burrow.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
That coconut headed kid is not Joe Burrow lol.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:24 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Man, that ain’t Joey Burrow.

Yeah, there's a school-age pic of him in one of the responses that actually does appear to be him.  Hideous haircut regardless.  Sheesh.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That is the bowl-iest bowl cut I have ever seen, good god almighty.
Reply/Quote
This is an omen. Bowl cut = Since childhood he's been prepping for the Super Bowlz.

Reply/Quote
Dudes, my mom did that shit to me when I was in like 3rd or 4th grade, and 25 years later I still hold a grudge. Whackest haircut of all time.

Never let a child’s mother cut their hair. It should be considered child abuse.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:51 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Dudes, my mom did that shit to me when I was in like 3rd or 4th grade, and 25 years later I still hold a grudge. Whackest haircut of all time.

Never let a child’s mother cut their hair. It should be considered child abuse.

I always let my girlfriends mom cut my hair cause she had big boobs and would always wear a low cut top and bent over a lot in front of me. It was free too. Win-Win.

Reply/Quote
That haircut is just plain child abuse.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, there's a school-age pic of him in one of the responses that actually does appear to be him.  Hideous haircut regardless.  Sheesh.  

When I google search young Joe Burrow this pic does not come up and the ones that do look like a similar haircut as he has now. 

But when I google search "coconut haircut" the pic of kid in original post comes up first. 

Looks photoshopped to me too. Maybe I'm wrong though, there is certainly some rough pics from me as a child. 

Yet doubt very seriously that any kid in Ohio had this haircut in the year 2002 or 2003 when Burrow would have been this age. 

Again, maybe I'm wrong but doubting it.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I always let my girlfriends mom cut my hair cause she had big boobs and would always wear a low cut top and bent over a lot in front of me. It was free too. Win-Win.

Nice plan lol
Reply/Quote
I don't believe that's him, but the one below in the comments is. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is an omen. Bowl cut = Since childhood he's been prepping for the Super Bowlz.

Thats an awsome pic! It tells us maybe a bit more why he plays like he was undervalued, overrated  etc. Imagine walking around with that as a kid?  Maybe he was bullied? who knows but the fire is buring deep inside to prove everyone wrong... 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:51 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Never let a child’s mother cut their hair. It should be considered child abuse.

My father gave me homemade haircuts which were beyond awful but that pales in comparison to what my mother made me wear. You know that “You’re Ugly and Your Mother Dresses You Funny” bumper sticker?

That was about me.
Reply/Quote
Isn’t that Simple Jack?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I always let my girlfriends mom cut my hair cause she had big boobs and would always wear a low cut top and bent over a lot in front of me. It was free too. Win-Win.

Was your girlfriend's mom called Stacy???  Mellow

* Any excuse to play, uh watch this video  Wink
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 04:41 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Was your girlfriend's mom called Stacy???  Mellow

No - But she had it going on. 

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 04:02 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Isn’t that Simple Jack?

He owns the Raiders.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote