Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would have thought?!
(01-12-2022, 03:11 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: My father gave me homemade haircuts which were beyond awful but that pales in comparison to what my mother made me wear.  You know that “You’re Ugly and Your Mother Dresses You Funny” bumper sticker?

That was about me.

I made my mom cry once by ruining a shirt she made me wear..She made it.. So anyway, I was about the age of the kid in the picture and I wanted to dress like Daniel Boone so I cut a bunch of holes in the collar and used some clodhopper bootstraps to make it appear (at least in my 7 year old imagination) like something Daniel Boone might look if his mother was as wicked as my mom for making me wear such terrible clothing.. It was around the same time I also learned it wasn't a great idea to modify my mom's sewing. She was bigger, faster, stronger and could get to the maple tree for a switch before I could get across the fence at the time..  Nervous My mom is still in the maple switch hall of fame to this day.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:10 PM)jj22 Wrote: Looking at that pic!

https://twitter.com/JaMarrJungle/status/1480991315211001858

That is the worst haircut I have ever seen. Wow.
Reply/Quote
That’s not my QB.

Reply/Quote