Poll: Who supports their choice in TE the hardest?
This poll is closed.
BFritz -> Mayer
100.00%
3 100.00%
WVUHomer -> Durham
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos Higher on their Tight End
Simple concept that Ocho brought up (in jest I think) but which poster is bigger fans of their tight end draft prospects?

If this isn't allowed, I apologize and will take whatever punishment us deemed necessary. This poll is meant to be created out of good sportsmanship for who we support in the hopes it propels the Bengals to a SB win.

Brad (BFritz) with Mayer.

WVU with Durham.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2023, 09:08 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Simple concept that Ocho brought up (in jest I think) but which poster is bigger fans of their tight end draft prospects?

If this isn't allowed, I apologize and will take whatever punishment us deemed necessary. This poll is meant to be created out of good sportsmanship for who we support in the hopes it propels the Bengals to a SB win.

WVU with Durham.

Fair game with me!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I don't think you can even begin to compete with my obsession!

I think about it and the future of our organization when we do draft him throughout the day!
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2023, 11:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fair game with me!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I don't think you can even begin to compete with my obsession!

I think about it and the future of our organization when we do draft him throughout the day!

I vote for you too my man  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2023, 11:24 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I vote for you too my man  Rock On

[Image: 4NA.gif]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2023, 09:08 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Simple concept that Ocho brought up (in jest I think) but which poster is bigger fans of their tight end draft prospects?

WVU with Durham.

It was definitely in jest haha, although you both definitely could get paid by these two dudes to be their hype man haha.

I'm actually going to wait to vote because I honestly can't decide right now, and I want to see how the Combine might increase/decrease y'all's hype for "your guy."
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2023, 05:55 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It was definitely in jest haha, although you both definitely could get paid by these two dudes to be their hype man haha.

I'm actually going to wait to vote because I honestly can't decide right now, and I want to see how the Combine might increase/decrease y'all's hype for "your guy."

I might have to change the poll then. I only gave it a 1 week limit lol
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2023, 06:53 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I might have to change the poll then. I only gave it a 1 week limit lol

Ahh you should at least give it through the Combine! lol

I can only imagine the hype for either guy if they show upper-tier on any of the speed or agility drills haha.
RAS.football for anyone looking to track the drills and measurements profile :)
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote