Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Whos going to be our next coach?
Hard to say what happens considering its the Bengals but if by some miracle we can Zac who do we see as legit options? I really think its an attractive job considering your qb is in place. Wouldnt mind seeing Matt Eberflus or another defensive mind as head coach. Hire someone to run the offense and go
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:01 PM)uticabengalfan Wrote: Hard to say what happens considering its the Bengals but if by some miracle we can Zac who do we see as legit options? I really think its an attractive job considering your qb is in place. Wouldnt mind seeing Matt Eberflus or another defensive mind as head coach. Hire someone to run the offense and go
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:01 PM)uticabengalfan Wrote: Hard to say what happens considering its the Bengals but if by some miracle we can Zac who do we see as legit options? I really think its an attractive job considering your qb is in place. Wouldnt mind seeing Matt Eberflus or another defensive mind as head coach. Hire someone to run the offense and go

I think Eric Bieniemi would be the choice outside the organization maybe Darren Simmons if they choose to go from with inside the organization.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Someone without any options. Why come here?
Reply/Quote
Taylor Taylor and Taylor.. Burrow loves him.. and it showed today after the injury the relationship they have developed.. Taylor will be our coach next year..
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:06 PM)Destro Wrote: Someone without any options. Why come here?

I was going to say some relative/associate of someone who's actually accomplished something in football and who will work for cheap, but this works too.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Well, then is the question : is it easy to work with Mike Brown ?

Meaning, can you lure some intresting coach ?
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown can't have a competitive bone in is body if he sticks with Taylor.

His record is already worst all-time and it's a given we lose out this year.

Pony up and pay the cash you won't have when your dead for a decent coach
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Taylor Taylor and Taylor.. Burrow loves him.. and it showed today after the injury the relationship they have developed.. Taylor will be our coach next year..

This just added another year at least to ZT
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Taylor Taylor and Taylor.. Burrow loves him.. and it showed today after the injury the relationship they have developed.. Taylor will be our coach next year..

If thats the case trade him now for a 3rd.
Reply/Quote
My vote is Fred
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor will be retained in 2021. Joe Burrow being injured gives Mike Brown the perfect “out.”
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Taylor Taylor and Taylor.. Burrow loves him.. and it showed today after the injury the relationship they have developed.. Taylor will be our coach next year..
You really are loving this aren't you?

Hopefully, you get banned soon...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Taylor Taylor and Taylor.. Burrow loves him.. and it showed today after the injury the relationship they have developed.. Taylor will be our coach next year..
I love my mom but I dont want her helping me with my job as she is clueless. Samething with Taylor and Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Luke Fickell. Everybody knows UC will lose him. Hopefully we keep the quality head coach in the city.
Reply/Quote
Hell, who cares anymore? Hire back Marvin for all I care. Is Brat still alive?  Mellow It certainly feels like we're now Cleveland 3.0...
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:58 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Luke Fickell. Everybody knows UC will lose him. Hopefully we keep the quality head coach in the city.

That's actually about the best choice I've seen, so far.  He's done a fantastic job in the college ranks, maybe it's time for him to step up to the NFL?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It will Marvin wether that's in 2021 or 2022 is the question.
A Marvin at HC, Hue Jackson at OC, Kris Richard at DC, and Darrin Simmons as SPC doesn't sound that awful to me especially considering that Marvin is good at Rebuilding projects.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Zac isn't going anywhere, so I really don't think we need to start new threads every other day about who will be our next HC...
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 09:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Zac isn't going anywhere, so I really don't think we need to start new threads every other day about who will be our next HC...

This ^^^

But if we do happen to move on from him, I'd like to remind everyone that the Brown family prefers to work from within.  So our next Head Coach will be....

....Lou Anarumo!
Reply/Quote