Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos gonna Kick?
So we lost our beloved Randy and it begs the question on this critical position....whos going to kick next season? Are there any good kickers available late in the Draft? Or are we rolling with whats his name who kicked at end of last season?
Reply/Quote
Ocho Cinco

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good kickers are everywhere, right?
Reply/Quote
Hope we draft one and KEEP him, for once.

I know Kickers are tricky, but still...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope they bring in some youngsters and hold a competition. Any prized college kickers worth taking a 6th or 7th round pick on?

[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 03:36 PM)kalibengal Wrote: So we lost our beloved Randy and it begs the question on this critical position....whos going to kick next season? Are there any good kickers available late in the Draft? Or are we rolling with whats his name who kicked at end of last season?

Yeah, that guy.  You know the one.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 03:40 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I hope they bring in some youngsters and hold a competition. Any prized college kickers worth taking a 6th or 7th round pick on?

Florida's Evan McPherson is thought to be the best kicker available this year.  I actually like Miami's Jose Borregales. He was 7 for 9 in 40-49 and 2 for 2 50+ with a long of 57. He is more accurate from distance than McPherson
Reply/Quote
Austin Seibert is under contract..but yeah they really need to aim for someone else

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 03:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Hope we draft one and KEEP him, for once.

I know Kickers are tricky, but still...

well hope hes worth keeping
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 03:51 PM)pally Wrote: Austin Seibert is under contract..but yeah they really need to aim for someone else

I’m fine keeping him and drafting one late. I’d really like to try to find the next franchise kicker in the draft and have him cheap for 4 years instead of continually going for retreads. I get the proven commodity with the Bullock’s/Seiberts of the world but let’s at least give a young guy a chance to turn into the next great kicker
Reply/Quote
I'll do it
Reply/Quote
If only the Ocho would spend some time with a professional kicking coach, and come out and do it for real. What a blast that would be.
Reply/Quote
Idk but can we find a good one who don't miss big kicks
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 03:36 PM)kalibengal Wrote: So we lost our beloved Randy and it begs the question on this critical position....whos going to kick next season? Are there any good kickers available late in the Draft? Or are we rolling with whats his name who kicked at end of last season?

Seibert still on roster, and will likely compete against a drafted K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
We're goin kicker in the first!
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we don't find out what a REAL bad kicker looks like, because I think some on here don't know yet.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
He Hate Me from the XFL...
Reply/Quote
Not Ryan Finley...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 03:40 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I hope they bring in some youngsters and hold a competition. Any prized college kickers worth taking a 6th or 7th round pick on?

The kid from Memphis, I think his name is Patterson, has a good leg
Reply/Quote

Why would we want a kicking competition? We've had a kicking competition every year for the last few years, and people don't want the kicker who won each year. Should they give a contract to the loser?
Reply/Quote