Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Whos gonna Kick? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Whos gonna Kick? (/Thread-Whos-gonna-Kick)

Pages: 1 2

Whos gonna Kick? - kalibengal - 03-19-2021

So we lost our beloved Randy and it begs the question on this critical position....whos going to kick next season? Are there any good kickers available late in the Draft? Or are we rolling with whats his name who kicked at end of last season?

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - HarleyDog - 03-19-2021

Ocho Cinco

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - Destro - 03-19-2021

Good kickers are everywhere, right?

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 03-19-2021

Hope we draft one and KEEP him, for once.

I know Kickers are tricky, but still...

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - TecmoBengals - 03-19-2021

I hope they bring in some youngsters and hold a competition. Any prized college kickers worth taking a 6th or 7th round pick on?

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - SunsetBengal - 03-19-2021

(03-19-2021, 03:36 PM)kalibengal Wrote: So we lost our beloved Randy and it begs the question on this critical position....whos going to kick next season? Are there any good kickers available late in the Draft? Or are we rolling with whats his name who kicked at end of last season?

Yeah, that guy.  You know the one.

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - Jojo the Circus Boy - 03-19-2021

(03-19-2021, 03:40 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I hope they bring in some youngsters and hold a competition. Any prized college kickers worth taking a 6th or 7th round pick on?

Florida's Evan McPherson is thought to be the best kicker available this year.  I actually like Miami's Jose Borregales. He was 7 for 9 in 40-49 and 2 for 2 50+ with a long of 57. He is more accurate from distance than McPherson

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - pally - 03-19-2021

Austin Seibert is under contract..but yeah they really need to aim for someone else

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - XenoMorph - 03-19-2021

(03-19-2021, 03:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Hope we draft one and KEEP him, for once.

I know Kickers are tricky, but still...

well hope hes worth keeping

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - leonardfan40 - 03-19-2021

(03-19-2021, 03:51 PM)pally Wrote: Austin Seibert is under contract..but yeah they really need to aim for someone else

I’m fine keeping him and drafting one late. I’d really like to try to find the next franchise kicker in the draft and have him cheap for 4 years instead of continually going for retreads. I get the proven commodity with the Bullock’s/Seiberts of the world but let’s at least give a young guy a chance to turn into the next great kicker

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - motoarch - 03-19-2021

I'll do it

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - Sled21 - 03-19-2021

If only the Ocho would spend some time with a professional kicking coach, and come out and do it for real. What a blast that would be.

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - BengalsFanRealist2855 - 03-19-2021

Idk but can we find a good one who don't miss big kicks

Whos gonna Kick? - ochocincos - 03-19-2021

(03-19-2021, 03:36 PM)kalibengal Wrote: So we lost our beloved Randy and it begs the question on this critical position....whos going to kick next season? Are there any good kickers available late in the Draft? Or are we rolling with whats his name who kicked at end of last season?

Seibert still on roster, and will likely compete against a drafted K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - Joelist - 03-19-2021

We're goin kicker in the first!

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - Shake n Blake - 03-19-2021

Hopefully we don't find out what a REAL bad kicker looks like, because I think some on here don't know yet.

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - Spider - 03-19-2021

He Hate Me from the XFL...

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - jason - 03-19-2021

Not Ryan Finley...

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - sandwedge - 03-19-2021

(03-19-2021, 03:40 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I hope they bring in some youngsters and hold a competition. Any prized college kickers worth taking a 6th or 7th round pick on?

The kid from Memphis, I think his name is Patterson, has a good leg

RE: Whos gonna Kick? - Sled21 - 03-19-2021

Why would we want a kicking competition? We've had a kicking competition every year for the last few years, and people don't want the kicker who won each year. Should they give a contract to the loser?