Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why?
(08-30-2015, 02:27 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd propose a bet, but you probably wouldn't hold up your end of the bargain when you lost; similar to the Ben/32 TD bet in '13 on the mothership. Mellow

No response 

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 02:27 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd propose a bet, but you probably wouldn't hold up your end of the bargain when you lost; similar to the Ben/32 TD bet in '13 on the mothership. Mellow

he won't hit 1000 yards...but i bet he has 10 td's.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 07:34 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: he won't hit 1000 yards...but i bet he has 10 td's.

[Image: 0d395cc93a416160976c184376066b2b589fc6a2...57aba4.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 12:15 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: 0d395cc93a416160976c184376066b2b589fc6a2...57aba4.jpg]

Cool...What's the conditions.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 01:41 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Cool...What's the conditions.

10 or more, you win. 9 or less, i win. No stipulation on (any) injury or additional suspensions. If you agree with this, surprise me with the specifics of the bet (i'm assuming a sig bet).

EDIT: 10 touchdowns of any form.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 02:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 10 or more, you win. 9 or less, i win. No stipulation on (any) injury or additional suspensions. If you agree with this, surprise me with the specifics of the bet (i'm assuming a sig bet).

EDIT: 10 touchdowns of any form.

Cool with me.  We should get the admins involved and see if we can do a User Name and avatar change for the off season.  Or we could just do a sign bet for the same time frame.  I like the user name though...That could get pretty funny.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2015, 01:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Jesus just don't smoke pot.  Even if you think it's a ridiculous rule, don't smoke pot.  If I had the chance to make millions but they told me I couldn't drink Diet Coke, I'd say, "Well that's a dumbass rule" and then I wouldn't drink Diet Coke.

This x1000

You're making more money then most average Joe's will ever see, and the NFL asks you to lay off the reefer and you cant..

People are freaking dumb man...
Reply/Quote
while i still believe he will have good numbers, how stupid do you have to be to do weed when you know the drug tests will be coming up. Now you gotta be extra careful since they will now do random ones on ya for a while

if he isnt careful, he'll go the way of Santonio Holmes
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 02:49 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Cool with me.  We should get the admins involved and see if we can do a User Name and avatar change for the off season.  Or we could just do a sign bet for the same time frame.  I like the user name though...That could get pretty funny.

I like the whole account makeover idea. User name, sig, avatar/text.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 03:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I like the whole account makeover idea. User name, sig, avatar/text.

Good with me if the Admin will allow it and then allow us to revert when the time period is up.  I can't lose this glorious sig for too long.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 03:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Good with me if the Admin will allow it and then allow us to revert when the time period is up.  I can't lose this glorious sig for too long.

Copy that. I'll put the feelers out. 

Don't get excited about that. It's not those feelers. 

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 04:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Copy that. I'll put the feelers out. 

By the way...do something with that crap sig of yours.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 04:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Copy that. I'll put the feelers out. 

Dang....plural ?
A hydra-hog ?
Shocked
(09-02-2015, 04:13 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: By the way...do something with that crap sig of yours.

What is wrong with a Challenger ?
I am kind of tired of seeing them everywhere, but it's still a cool car.
I almost bought a new Mustang, but talked myself into being cheap and buying a Fiesta.
LOL

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
lol......... you're a multi-millionaire (or will be soon), so just don't smoke pot and think while you're in the NFL.

When you retire, move to a state where it's legal and make your house a weed greenhouse.

Sucks for the Steelers for first few games because teams will be able to devote most of their attention to Brown and Wheaton with Bryant and Bell out, especially since they play the Pats in week 1, which would have been a more likely win with Brady out, and then the Ravens in week 4, and not to mention that the 49ers and Rams could surprise the Steelers with the Steelers' suspensions.

Then, even when they come back, the easiest game they have is the Chargers, followed by Arizona, KC, and us, so they could be looking at trouble.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 10:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.........   you're a multi-millionaire (or will be soon), so just don't smoke pot and think while you're in the NFL.

When you retire, move to a state where it's legal and make your house a weed greenhouse.

Sucks for the Steelers for first few games because teams will be able to devote most of their attention to Brown and Wheaton with Bryant and Bell out, especially since they play the Pats in week 1, which would have been a more likely win with Brady out, and then the Ravens in week 4, and not to mention that the 49ers and Rams could surprise the Steelers with the Steelers' suspensions.

Then, even when they come back, the easiest game they have is the Chargers, followed by Arizona, KC, and us, so they could be looking at trouble.

Don't worry man...That suspension will be reduced to a couple drives in the first game.  Don't you know it's the Steelers.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 04:13 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: By the way...do something with that crap sig of yours.

We're good to go with the username change/change back. You just need to PM Bengalholic to confirm you agree with the change.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:56 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: We're good to go with the username change/change back. You just need to PM Bengalholic to confirm you agree with the change.

Cool...Can you forward the PM chain to me and I will reply to Bengalholic.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:58 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Cool...Can you forward the PM chain to me and I will reply to Bengalholic.

Done.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Done.

Done.

This will be one of the better punishments I've ever seen on this or the mother ship...LOL...All season to come up with good stuff to do.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:09 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Done.

This will be one of the better punishments I've ever seen on this or the mother ship...LOL...All season to come up with good stuff to do.

Yessir. Nothing like imagining your stress level rising as the end of the season draws near and the reality that Chris He.....errrrr, Martavis Bryant isn't going to hit the mark grows.  Big Grin

Reply/Quote