Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball?
(02-13-2016, 11:07 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: People offering their opinions on something is debating.

Like I said multiple times, you're not very good at this message board stuff.

Oh well......  trolls gonna troll.
No, arguing different stances on the same subject, trying to convince the other side to see it your way, is debating.

What did you want people to debate on this thread?  You asked why nobody talked to Hill prior to the fumble.  People responded that we don't what was said to Hill.  That's not debating.
(02-13-2016, 01:18 PM)Harmening Wrote: No, arguing different stances on the same subject, trying to convince the other side to see it your way, is debating.

What did you want people to debate on this thread?  You asked why nobody talked to Hill prior to the fumble.  People responded that we don't what was said to Hill.  That's not debating.

You really have troubles with reading comprehension, don't you?

That, or, like I said, you're just a HUGE troll.

You and Fred should make a message board group to have a formal group for people who troll me to gather.  Pat and a few others would join, too  ThumbsUp
I comprehend just fine.
There was also no need to bring up others. I figure you would have known that, seeing as you are so well versed in this whole "message board thing".
Oh well :shoulder shrug:
(02-13-2016, 06:04 PM)Harmening Wrote: I comprehend just fine.

Apparently not.
(02-13-2016, 06:04 PM)Harmening Wrote: There was also no need to bring up others. I figure you would have known that, seeing as you are so well versed in this whole "message board thing". 
Oh well :shoulder shrug:
Just pointing out that you have a history of trolling, as do they, so it was very fitting to bring it up and offer a suggestion to make all of you feel better about yourselves and more superior, which is often the objective of trolls.

Just trying to help  ThumbsUp
You didn't. Bye.
I will just leave it at this:

Leave the kid alone. He did his best, whether someone told him to protect the ball or not. He wanted to do his best at that moment to help his team. He was crushed when he witnessed the personal foul penalties at the end of the game. He wanted to do everything it took to win, and it took an unfortunate turn. I have no doubt that he knew what he needed to do, but wanted so bad to make it an even more special victory for his team.

It's a game. Time to move on, and focus on the more important things in life.
(02-13-2016, 06:31 PM)Harmening Wrote: You didn't. Bye.
Hard to help a troll that isn't willing to help himself!  
(02-13-2016, 08:33 PM)Harmening Wrote: I will just leave it at this:

Leave the kid alone. He did his best, whether someone told him to protect the ball or not. He wanted to do his best at that moment to help his team. He was crushed when he witnessed the personal foul penalties at the end of the game. He wanted to do everything it took to win, and it took an unfortunate turn. I have no doubt that he knew what he needed to do, but wanted so bad to make it an even more special victory for his team.

It's a game. Time to move on, and focus on the more important things in life.

lol!  

It's a message board DEDICATED TO A GAME!

The entire purpose is to DISCUSS A GAME!!

That paragraph is a generalization that offered nothing to the thread, much like every other post of yours.

All professional athletes face criticism and scrutiny, it's part of the job, and they understand that.  Him being torn up doesn't free him from criticism.

Troll on.
(02-13-2016, 09:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hard to help a troll that isn't willing to help himself!  

lol!  

It's a message board DEDICATED TO A GAME!

The entire purpose is to DISCUSS A GAME!!

That paragraph is a generalization that offered nothing to the thread, much like every other post of yours.

All professional athletes face criticism and scrutiny, it's part of the job, and they understand that.  Him being torn up doesn't free him from criticism.

Troll on.

This says more about you, than it does me. 
(02-13-2016, 09:51 PM)Harmening Wrote: This says more about you, than it does me. 

Once again, offers nothing to the thread or anything specific, just a general statement that makes no sense but is attempted to make it sound like you're better than this conversation, when, in reality, it's a scapegoat of a post.  

Not real surprised and not real worried about it.
Yes you are, because you always must have the last word.
(02-14-2016, 08:18 AM)Harmening Wrote: Yes you are, because you always must have the last word.

Only when people throw out stupid comments that are meant to be insults but are actually just obvious attempts to bail out of debates because the comment made absolutely no sense, like your #48 post.

Instead of engaging in the debate, you'll continue to go off-topic and post "see, you always gotta have the last word."

You let things like that define you, and you seem happy and content, so who am I to say it's wrong?
The keyboard warriors are out hard lately
(02-14-2016, 06:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Only when people throw out stupid comments that are meant to be insults but are actually just obvious attempts to bail out of debates because the comment made absolutely no sense, like your #48 post.

Instead of engaging in the debate, you'll continue to go off-topic and post "see, you always gotta have the last word."

You let things like that define you, and you seem happy and content, so who am I to say it's wrong?

See?

It's okay though Fritz. Be happy that you have enemies. That means you stood up for something.  Rock On
(02-14-2016, 07:22 PM)Harmening Wrote: See?

It's okay though Fritz. Be happy that you have enemies. That means you stood up for something.  Rock On

You haven't made a post that can be comprehended in a while.

You're saying that I have to have the last word, but how are you different?
(02-13-2016, 04:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You and Fred should make a message board group to have a formal group for people who troll me to gather.  Pat and a few others would join, too  ThumbsUp

You ready for that poll now?

Anytime you want we will set it up.

Until then STFU and stop obsessing over me.
(02-12-2016, 02:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hell, Fred takes personal shots at me all the time and then got me suspended when I fired back the one time.

"one time"?

Really?

You can't make it through a single thread without bring me up an insulting me.
(02-14-2016, 08:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You ready for that poll now?

Anytime you want we will set it up.

Until then STFU and stop obsessing over me.
Why would I put my faith in something that's not concrete and is based on other people's opinions?

Are you ready to take responsibility for the things you post and stop changing your stories?

Until then, STFU and realize that no one cares enough to obsess over you.

(Oh, another one that you have never addressed is how you made up that long post about how people treated me right after the wreck and why I am the way I am, when you would have no way of having any idea about any of that and how incorrect it all was, which is why I've been successful and well-known in Greater Cincinnati.)
(02-14-2016, 08:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "one time"?

Really?

You can't make it through a single thread without bring me up an insulting me.

You seriously have the audacity to criticize me for insulting you over things you said, that's only insulting because you keep changing your stories and taking shots at me?!  I only call you out on things you actually said.

And don't flatter yourself, I only do it when it seems fit or when you go off posting out of your ass or just try and act like you're all superior to everyone.

You never cease to amaze, I'll give you that.
(02-14-2016, 09:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would I put my faith in something that's not concrete and is based on other people's opinions?

Maybe because your constantly telling every single person that no opinion matters except your own is making you look like a clown.

Most people who insist they are in fallible and everyone else is wrong are considered delusional.

None of the things you claim are true. You just keep repeating the same lies over and over again. Posting a poll for everyone to vote on will prove it.  That is the only reason you refuse to agree to it.

So why not agree to the poll.  If what you say is true won't the poll prove that?
(02-14-2016, 09:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe because your constantly telling every single person that no opinion matters except your own is making you look like a clown.

Most people who insist they are in fallible and everyone else is wrong are considered delusional.

None of the things you claim are true. You just keep repeating the same lies over and over again. Posting a poll for everyone to vote on will prove it.  That is the only reason you refuse to agree to it.

So why not agree to the poll.  If what you say is true won't the poll prove that?

Everyone is tired of it, that's the only reason they wouldn't vote for me.

Why didn't you address the part of you making things up about me?

I'm done with this because it's not even worth it and you'd have no answer anyways and I was told by management to drop it.

Feel free to address the part of my post that you ignored, though.
(02-15-2016, 01:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone is tired of it, that's the only reason they wouldn't vote for me.

Why didn't you address the part of you making things up about me?

I'm done with this because it's not even worth it and you'd have no answer anyways and I was told by management to drop it.

Feel free to address the part of my post that you ignored, though.

And yet another thread Brad turned into a "look at me, I'm always right" thread.  I'm sorry dude, but I agree with others, a message board might not be the place for you.  You get way too personally involved in stuff.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]