Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth Social
(04-04-2022, 01:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Enjoy your $6 a gallon gas, enjoy the worlds laughing at Biden's daily gaffes. Enjoy your utilities gas and electric bills while you try and charge your electric car. Enjoy your grocery bills.

I hated the Trump rhetoric, but loved hos results. Biden thinks Kamala Harris the President and is a puppet to advisors when he speaks to the press.
We were better off when he hid in his basement, goal accomplished by a corrupt left wing media getting China Joe elected. Now the entire country is paying daily bringing in another President with no clue how business works.

Biden isn't really funny to be honest. As a world citizen, there wasn't one day where we thought, what is Trump doing ??

That was off the charts. Even the whole UN assembly laughed at him.

I for sure never ever saw someone in charge of a country being that stupid.

And yes ! Windmills cause cancer.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2022, 08:26 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Anyways, isnt this thread about Trump's social media thing?  I bet Musk tries to get him back on Twitter.  

Hey man, love him or hate him, but I can’t believe content like this was free and got taken from us:

Barney Frank looked disgusting-nipples protruding—in his blue shirt—before Congress. Very very disrespectful.
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/NotHoodlum/status/1511464547969912839

It didn't even start.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Word on the street is that Trump doesn't even use his own Twitter clone.
Reply/Quote
Raise you hand if you didn't see this coming...

...and then slap yourself because we all saw this coming.

Trump being Trump.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2022, 10:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Raise you hand if you didn't see this coming...

Trump being Trump.

As soon as RightForge sues him for the $1.6 million he owes them he will cry "political witch hunt" and ask his followers to give him money to FIGHT the lawsuit and they'll send him $100+ million bucks all because he didn't pay his bill.  The guy has it figured out.

To combine this with the Biden student loan thread, imagine if Trump rules worked for everyone.

AES - You need to pay your student loans you took out.
ME - The American Education System is demanding I pay them a bunch of money for "student loans" but it's really just big government coming after me and then they're going to come after you.  Give me money so I can FIGHT this big government corruption.

And then people give me like a million bucks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you still get crooked by that idiot, you just got what you deserve.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2022, 10:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Raise you hand if you didn't see this coming...

Trump being Trump.

Rightforge = RINOs.

So they are stabbing Trump in the back now too!

Expect death threats to follow.

Get Trump back in charge, on the international stage. Why should the most powerful country in the world pay its debts?

What can China do if we decide to stiff them?  NOTHING!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote