Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Do You Like This Draft!
(05-10-2022, 02:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This makes sense and you know football better than about anybody on here. Sure, Mahomes struggled against our Defense.

But that wasn't just him struggling, our Defense deserves a lot of credit.

I don't think there's any doubt Mahomes got rattled for whatever reasons ? But IMHO you can't just totally discount our defense in his getting rattled.

I mean it wasn't like he just got the rookie yips. This wasn't his first rodeo. He wasn't coming off several weeks off injured and just not in sync. He flat out got rattled ! And our D played a big role in the rattling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2022, 04:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't think there's any doubt Mahomes got rattled for whatever reasons ? But IMHO you can't just totally discount our defense in his getting rattled.

I mean it wasn't like he just got the rookie yips. This wasn't his first rodeo. He wasn't coming off several weeks off injured and just not in sync. He flat out got rattled ! And our D played a big role in the rattling.

Even in the Vid he posted, Warner said Bengals made great halftime adjustments and made Patrick throw on the run into some very tight windows. But it's all Pattys fault, not good defense....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2022, 04:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't think there's any doubt Mahomes got rattled for whatever reasons ? But IMHO you can't just totally discount our defense in his getting rattled.

Completely agree.

(05-10-2022, 05:59 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Even in the Vid he posted, Warner said Bengals made great halftime adjustments and made Patrick throw on the run into some very tight windows. But it's all Pattys fault, not good defense....

Yeah, dude just sucks man lol
Reply/Quote