Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Not Us is no more

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We won. OMG! I knew we could do it. But OMG!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I liked why not us more. Not gonna lie.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
we them and we coming for ya. It's not who do we play next it's who has to play us next.
Reply/Quote
I like it. Cool
Reply/Quote
Good news. I didn't have to piss really at the end of the game. I tried guys, he was out and I was pushing. But...the little guy got stage fright. (I think you guys share some blame here.)

So, as the kick was in the air, and I knew it was good also, right away. I started losing my mind, and he was floppin loose the whole time! But we won. So that is off my back.
[Image: BS2A.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
WE DEY!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:25 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Good news.  I didn't have to piss really at the end of the game.  I tried guys, he was out and I was pushing.  But...the little guy got stage fright.  (I think you guys share some blame here.)  

So, as the kick was in the air, and I knew it was good also, right away.  I started losing my mind, and he was floppin loose the whole time!  But we won.  So that is off my back.
[Image: BS2A.gif]

Your post makes zero sense, but mad props for using a gif of Mad Men's Layne Price  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Great attitude from maybe the star of the game.

I still don't know how to act, the players seem fully focused though props to Taylor.
Reply/Quote
I just hope the media will start pronouncing the name "Bengals" correctly.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Your post makes zero sense, but mad props for using a gif of Mad Men's Layne Price  ThumbsUp

I understood. For the last game, Tiger Teeth had to piss as the Raiders were driving to tie up the game, but he didn't want to leave from watching the game. So he was pissing in a wastebasket just as the Bengals were winning. He was told he had to do that every playoff game, but now he is RELIEVED from having to do that from now on.

I can't believe that I writing this. But the euphoria of the win is overruling my common sense.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:42 PM)Destro Wrote: I just hope the media will start pronouncing the name "Bengals" correctly.

I say Bean galls, I hear a lot of Bangals on tv
Reply/Quote
Has this been posted?

https://twitter.com/FOX19Joe/status/1484990312028246024?t=zi35-WMCp-lhMsae7NOwnQ&s=19
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:42 PM)Destro Wrote: I just hope the media will start pronouncing the name "Bengals" correctly.

Bro I am so fricken tired of hearing bingals. It literally makes my blood boil...honestly.
Reply/Quote
I posted this in the wrong thread. Apparently Joe stopped the why not us phrase because he said he told the team he was bothered with the underdog/cinderella narrative. They are here to win it all and the team is good. Zac had the captains talk to the team and Joe brought that up.
Reply/Quote
I kind of miss the old broadcasters when they talked about the Cincinnatuh Bengals
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:24 AM)kdgjr Wrote: Has this been posted?

https://twitter.com/FOX19Joe/status/1484990312028246024?t=zi35-WMCp-lhMsae7NOwnQ&s=19

Who Dey!!   Tiger Who Dey
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote