Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why? Please tell me why Dalton is starting...
(12-19-2019, 03:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Usually I would agree man but like I said for some reason the only time Mikey has had enough and starts firing somebody
is when we lose to the Stains. Just think we are a touch better than the Dolphins and the stats say so even if the record 
does not. I want us to lose out though so as you say we are locked in for that #1 pick and get Burrow.

Maybe, but the idea that Mike Brown will fire you if you get swept by the Browns is based upon the supposition that Mike Brown fired Marvin Lewis after 2018 and there still isn't any evidence Marvin Lewis didn't just say "I'm good...I'm going to go get another job."  The idea that Mike Brown finally got up out of his recliner coma and threw Marvin's ass out the door was pure off-season hype.

Hell, even if Mike Brown got a fire under his ass after the 2018 season it looks like he's gone right back to being lazy and patient, again.  Just my 2 cents.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 03:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the right head coach can get the guys he wants.....

McCarthy has a team lined up.
Im sure Rivera will have plenty of names to contact.

Coglin (for front office probly) is available but if the players associate is against him it might make free agents even harder to get lol.

McCarthy with the #1 pick sounds pretty good.  (but i think a downside for here is he has haslett on his crew)

Just interested to see.  we got to turn it around next season  or getting talent to come in outside of the draft will get harder and harder without overpaying

I agree, but the right owner gets the right GM and the right GM and the right owner get the right HC and the right players for the HC with the right HC and the right HC gets the assistants he wants and so on.

Our entire plan is wrecked when you realize our owner and GM are the same guy and he doesn't always seem to be getting the right coaches or the right players and so on.  Our plan is instantly derailed.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 03:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe, but the idea that Mike Brown will fire you if you get swept by the Browns is based upon the supposition that Mike Brown fired Marvin Lewis after 2018 and there still isn't any evidence Marvin Lewis didn't just say "I'm good...I'm going to go get another job."  The idea that Mike Brown finally got up out of his recliner coma and threw Marvin's ass out the door was pure off-season hype.

Hell, even if Mike Brown got a fire under his ass after the 2018 season it looks like he's gone right back to being lazy and patient, again.  Just my 2 cents.

Could be right, just hoping for a new HC after this shitty ass season like Ron Rivera.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 03:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Could be right, just hoping for a new HC after this shitty ass season like Ron Rivera.

I could actually see Riverboat Ron coming here to be HC since he knows how it feels to have a hands-on owner take over and can him...he'd probably love playing for a lazy guy like Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
I think it is being a bit optimistic to assume this team wins both of these last games regardless. That said, if we do beat Miami I'd consider benching Andy and all the other starters for our final game against the Browns.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 12:09 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I think it is being a bit optimistic to assume this team wins both of these last games regardless. That said, if we do beat Miami I'd consider benching Andy and all the other starters for our final game against the Browns.

If this happens we should know if Mikey is calling the shots over Zac or not.

Mikey hates losing to the Browns it seems, unlike the Steelers who he couldn't care less about.
Reply/Quote
Good question
Reply/Quote
This would be the perfect game to start Dolegala.
Reply/Quote