Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do we Ciricumsize our kids?
(02-15-2017, 11:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I was born with a double hernia.  Is that fairly common do you know?

No idea.  It was the first time I'd ever heard of it.

And that was 15 years ago and I've never heard of it since.

I was born with a closed tear duct. They had to open it when I was still a baby. I blame that on why I cry so easily over movies and stuff! LOL!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-15-2017, 11:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Breathe. No one is questioning your status as an expert on penis. After your dissertation I went back and reread the OP to make sure I didn't miss all those questions you asked. To my suprise he asked "why circumsize besides cosmetic". I gave reasons and provided a source. Yet somehow that triggered you to go off on a tangent.

You cited parents comb their child's hair and the AAP's policy as reasons while misunderstanding and misstating the AAP's policy. 

The AAP's policy is to provide circumcision based upon the parent's religious, ethical, and cultural beliefs. The so called "tangent" is a direct response to you citing their policy while deliberately ignoring the AAP's policy caters to the parent's beliefs. Only you would think directly addressing the reasons given in a policy statement you cited is a tangent. F'n hilarious. 

And as an expert, I know men usually don't get UTIs. If a man gets a single UTI during their lifetime you can chalk that up to extremely bad luck. A second UTI in a lifetime buys you a complete urological work up including a scope. So when it comes to circumcision reducing UTIs, it may reduce the chance of getting one UTI in your lifetime which you probably shouldn't get anyway. 
Just one of the things that makes this culture a weird one. Normally, the same people who argue against evolution on religious grounds are largely the same ones looking to take transformation into their own hands. And by transformation, I mean penis.

"Africans and Middle Easterners circumcise girls? Those monsters! As soon as I get done chopping off part of my son's penis I'm going to suggest we bomb 'em! Back world heathens."

My son was three when I met him, so that ship had sailed. But if I had any say in it, I would have advocated not having him circumcised.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
NSFW: http://www.the-penis.org/circumcision.html

There's an interesting discussion of the matter here ^.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.