Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ring of Honor: Willie & Curtis
(07-22-2022, 11:17 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He'll be in next year for sure.

And I don't doubt that SOMETHING happened between him and Lozada, but she is a notorious golddigger, that has jumped from sport star to sport star and leaves when things are convenient for her.

Look at him with Rosado now; they have been together for like 4 years and have had a kid, not to mention they (at least on Social Media) empower and honour each other constantly.

He actually has a relationship with all of his kids and spends time with them as well. Guy is an absolute class-act.
i have a different perspective coming from domestic abuse in my family with a couple real incidents he had , one in college and with Lozada so as I stated i can never call someone a class act especially knowing about domestic abuse but I can also allow them to prove better which i believe he has done..and support him getting in.. I saw both Curtis and Chad play all their career and both are deserving and Chad will be following Curtis in i believe which is how i felt it should happen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 12:38 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And Chad is a WONDERFUL human being off the field, dare I say, a total Chad?

in 2008 he was suspended for a game for getting into with a coach. he had a fight with hue jackson during the 2005 playoff game. his on field antics later in his career were all about him and not the team. he headbutted a woman which is a fact and he acted a fool in court. he also had issues where he wasnt paying child support to anither woman. 

sorry buddy, not a fan of that stuff. that's why i'm glad isaac got on first. people can love chad all they want but you can't say isaac isn't a classier person and player. chad will get in, glad it wasn't before isaac.

(07-22-2022, 01:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Tell that to the Cal Berkley fans.  Curtis got the football team placed on probation and the track team had a NCAA team championship stripped from them because he was not academically eligible.  As soon as the football team was placed on probation Curtis transferred to San Diego State.

that program was a mess. not isaacs fault. he made a good decision getting out of there. 
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote