Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it wrong to want Illegal Immigrants...
I'm wondering why you left that out.
[/quote]

Yeah he clarified in his post that he was kidding.  For somebody that's snarky and sarcastic you sure are sensitive.
[/quote]

Either of you expect a troll to pay attention to what was said?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-24-2015, 05:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  

CKwi88 pid='32934' dateline='1437713613']
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZprzinWbAPv2aQdF18kW...2TzVZ5bdIQ]
[/quote]

Swiiiing and a miss.

Keep trying sport.
BmorePat87 Wrote:I'm wondering why you left that out.

I also left own the part where he was called a Xenophobe. I'm wondering why you left that out.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-24-2015, 05:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I also left own the part where he was called a Xenophobe. I'm wondering why you left that out.

(07-24-2015, 01:53 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZprzinWbAPv2aQdF18kW...2TzVZ5bdIQ]

Sorry, that's the first thing that popped into my head. It doesn't actually make you an asshole.

People act like illegal immigrants are some sort of scourge on our society. Illegal immigrants are actually one of the pillars that hold this country up. I'd venture to say that the overwhelming majority of them are just here looking to make a better life for themselves and to escape an unfortunate situation that they had very little control over. Decades ago they would have been living the American dream. Now they're treated like inferiors and looked down upon. 

I'd say it's "wrong" (not really a good word in this case) because it doesn't do anything to solve the problem. If they're clean, not breaking the law (minus that whole "illegal entry" thing Ninja ) and working and contributing to society, let them stay. Tax 'em. 

So not wrong. Perhaps a shade xenophobic, but not "wrong.

[Image: tumblr_m6d1bkOWZG1r3huu1.gif]
(07-24-2015, 05:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m6d1bkOWZG1r3huu1.gif]
For visualization not to be an important part of communication (according to your Communication Professors) you sure do use it a lot.

Where have I said I was offended? I simply pointed to the fact that the guy was called names because of his stance and when people stated no he wasn't, I provided the post. It's up to you (I suppose) to determine if it were offensive enough.

Do me a favor. Go to work and the next time you disagree with a fellow employee Tell them they are not wrong, just an asshole. Then quickly follow up with that doesn't actually make you an asshole it was just the first thing that popped in my head.

(07-24-2015, 05:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For visualization not to be an important part of communication (according to your Communication Professors) you sure do use it a lot.

Where have I said I was offended? I simply pointed to the fact that the guy was called names because of his stance and when people stated no he wasn't, I provided the post. It's up to you (I suppose) to determine if it were offensive enough.

Do me a favor. Go to work and the next time you disagree with a fellow employee Tell them they are not wrong, just an asshole. Then quickly follow up with that doesn't actually make you an asshole it was just the first thing that popped in my head.

Yes...funny pictures are the exact same as non-verbal communication.  You got me on that one.  Ninja

So you weren't offended you just want to defend him over something that didn't happen?  Good job?

Oh, I've done it.  Luckily when you are face to face with someone they can hear your tone of voice and because of working relationships things are understood.  Have you ever taken a class in intercommunication?  Its fascinating.

Annndd...you're still talking about something that didn't happen the way you want to say it did so you can pretend you're not wrong.

Pssst.  Here comes another picture.

[Image: ZitsArguing.gif]
(07-24-2015, 06:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh, I've done it.  Luckily when you are face to face with someone they can hear your tone of voice and because of working relationships things are understood.  Have you ever taken a class in intercommunication?  Its fascinating.

Strangely enough I have. We discussed visual cues, verbal, non-verbal communication. We discussed the communication model that includes the sender, message, receiver, feedback, ect...

I guess I just missed the part where these two were communicating face to face and have a working relationship.

Now let's take our experiment to the next level. Go out and do the same thing to someone you have never met. Let me know the outcome.

(07-24-2015, 10:34 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, stepping back across the boarder, and then taking the proper legal steps to enter legally. ThumbsUp

If you feel the need for them to take a quick trip to Mexico before signing a paper to walk right back across the border, cool.  Sounds good to me.  It doesn't sound much different than just having them sigh the papers though....it just has the added deportation fees.

Whatever. I don't care. I feel that all people should be free to immigrate to the USA, and I feel that they should all do it legally.  I just don't see the need for deportation when you're just going to allow them right back in.

Instead of exiling people who are looking for a more awesome place to live, we should welcome them and help them become citizens.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(07-24-2015, 06:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Strangely enough I have. We discussed visual cues, verbal, non-verbal communication. We discussed the communication model that includes the sender, message, receiver, feedback, ect...

I guess I just missed the part where these two were communicating face to face and have a working relationship.

Now let's take our experiment to the next level. Go out and do the same thing to someone you have never met. Let me know the outcome.

no, no, you're mixing the message.

I never said those two were face to face, working together or even knew each other.  I was replying to you question about me at work.

In the OTHER example, the one where you "weren't offended" but brought it up anyway, there was a clear and concise explanation that you completely ignored until it was pointed out you ignored it.  Then you tried to use ANOTHER bad example and when THAT was shown to be demonstrably false you started on other ways you could be right while being shown to be wrong.

But some how, some way, god willing, you'll find another way to continue trolling this inane point.
(07-24-2015, 06:19 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If you feel the need for them to take a quick trip to Mexico before signing a paper to walk right back across the border, cool.  Sounds good to me.  It doesn't sound much different than just having them sigh the papers though....it just has the added deportation fees.

Whatever. I don't care. I feel that all people should be free to immigrate to the USA, and I feel that they should all do it legally.  I just don't see the need for deportation when you're just going to allow them right back in.

Instead of exiling people who are looking for a more awesome place to live, we should welcome them and help them become citizens.

Open borders is fine but you can't have the welfare state as we do... It will just bankrupt us.

That's why they think it's important for legal immigrants to have financial sponsors. Who are obligated to cover any expenses given through benefits for 10 years. If they can find a citizen willing to stand for them. Then I am ok with thaf.
http://arnoldzwicky.s3.amazonaws.com/ZitsArguing.gif

Hmm, I always wondered what Dino looked like. 

Now, I know.. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-24-2015, 05:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I also left own the part where he was called a Xenophobe. I'm wondering why you left that out.

He said the line of thought was "perhaps a shade xenophobic". You're really stretching here now that you've realized that you didn't get the Big Lebowski reference nor did you read the rest of his post before commenting.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-24-2015, 07:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He said the line of thought was "perhaps a shade xenophobic". You're really stretching here now that you've realized that you didn't get the Big Lebowski reference nor did you read the rest of his post before commenting.

For someone who's petulance and snarkiness are his greatest (?) contributions to this subforum, he does sure suck at detecting it.