Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why is the FBI obstructing an investigation into Bribery by a US VP and his family?
The FBI and DOJ have no credibility with conservatives and some independents? They have earned their biased towards Democrats being investigated being a shield.

Someone please answer these questions.
1. Why did the FBI originally refuse to acknowledge FD-1023 form accusing Joe Biden existed?
2. Why did FBI originally refuse to allow the entire committee review the FD-1023?
3. Why did the FBI lie about recordings in the FD-1023 existed?
4. Why did FBI redact the UNCLASSIFIED FD-1023 by removing the source's (under oath) portion stating 17 audio tapes existed?

We now know that prior to the 2020 election the FBI had in their possession credible evidence Biden bribed another country and received 5 million dollars? We also know the FBI and the corrupt liberal media lied that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. How stupid do they think people are to keep using Russia against conservatives or to help liberals politically?

Do you consider any of the actions since 2016 when liberals lied and said Trump colluded with Russia, they proceeded to waste tax payers money with a phony impeachment based on lies as proven in the Durham investiagation. Then burying the Hunter laptop by lying and saying again Russia did it and it was disinformation even though they knew it was indeed his laptop. Now, they shield Biden and his family.

Why is this not considered election interference by the FBI, DOJ and the liberal media?

How long will "we the people" allow the FBI and DOJ to go after political opponents without severe consequence?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The GOP is preventing an investigation into Biden because he is a weak 80+ year old man who is very beatable in 2024. Why would they want him replaced by someone who is younger and better and more popular who can win 2 terms?
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 12:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The FBI and DOJ have no credibility with conservatives and some independents? They have earned their biased towards Democrats being investigated being a shield.

1. Why did the FBI originally refuse to acknowledge FD-1023 form accusing Joe Biden existed?
2. Why did FBI originally refuse to allow the entire committee review the FD-1023?
4. Why did FBI redact the UNCLASSIFIED FD-1023 by removing the source's (under oath) portion stating 17 audio tapes existed?

We now know that prior to the 2020 election the FBI had in their possession credible evidence Biden bribed another country and received 5 million dollars? We also know the FBI and the corrupt liberal media lied that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. How stupid do they think people are to keep using Russia against conservatives or to help liberals politically?

Do you consider any of the actions since 2016 when liberals lied and said Trump colluded with Russia, they proceeded to waste tax payers money with a phony impeachment based on lies as proven in the Durham investiagation. Then burying the Hunter laptop by lying and saying again Russia did it and it was disinformation even though they knew it was indeed his laptop. Now, they shield Biden and his family.

Why is this not considered election interference by the FBI, DOJ and the liberal media?

How long will "we the people" allow the FBI and DOJ to go after political opponents without severe consequence?

Bill Barr, of the Trump administration, reviewed that so-called credible evidence and determined that it was in fact not credible.  

Congressional Republicans have been claiming all sorts of blockbuster life-altering things about Joe Biden.  Too bad their own witnesses can't back up their claims

This too is another attempt at distracting people away from the actual credible charges against Donald Trump

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 12:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The FBI and DOJ have no credibility with conservatives and some independents? They have earned their biased towards Democrats being investigated being a shield.

You forgot to mention Comer’s statement that there were footnotes referencing other 10-23s that also possibly mentioned additional evidence of Bidens and other bribary acts. Not to mention all of the suspicious treasury reports.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 02:32 PM)pally Wrote: Bill Barr, of the Trump administration, reviewed that so-called credible evidence and determined that it was in fact not credible.  

Disinformation.....

https://www.politico.com/minutes/congress/06-9-2023/barrs-raskin-dustup/
Reply/Quote
Because the people who tried to overthrow your government on Jan 6 2021 are lying pieces of shit.

It’s called a witch hunt. I’m sure you are familiar with the term. The GOP has been doing it since I was old enough to understand politics. The same group who cried about snowflakes and cancel culture. Are now perpetually butt hurt crybabies and ready to cancel anything they don’t like.

From the “smoking gun evidence” Ive seen, the worst thing that might happen to Hunter is getting in trouble for lying about drug use to purchase a gun.

If there were financial crimes those usually get a slap on the wrist in this country.
If there is a Biden crime family. With bribes and and blackmail…
Well then there are good quality Americans working all across the spectrum in the FBI, DOJ, law enforcement, and military who would have an opportunity to call it out. You know. Like the one who called out trump blackmailing Zelensky. Leading to his impeachment.

Not another fake “whistleblower” blowing more smoke like the ones paraded by traitor Jim Jordan and the bullshit he has tried to pull.

Do you think Biden was an evil genius burning all the evidence and covering his tracks the whole time you guys thought he was a senile imbecile hiding in his basement?
Reply/Quote
The man has been a big time politician for 50 years. For the love of god find something to throw at the wall that will stick.

His drug addict son’s penis pics and stolen personal laptop probably won’t do

Hell trump was a politician for 4 years. And in that short time he colluded with Russia to steal an election, tried to blackmail Russia’s adversary so he could rig another election, stole top secret national security files on his way out, his family made millions off of china and the saudis, and he funneled tax payer money into his golf courses and hotels.

And I thought the fbi and DOJ don’t comment about ongoing investigations? What would make you happy? Garland coming out and saying they are going to skip the investigation and trial and the verdict is in. This entire administration is guilty. We are putting the traitor, I mean trump, back in power.
Reply/Quote
I'm still amazed at anyone that thinks these politicians are doing anything other than trying to rile you up so you vote to keep them in power. They are all lying. I can tell because their mouths are moving. I can also tell because of the prepared statements they had immediately after viewing the 10-23. So that means they had a pre-written statement, so anything they have to say about the document was bullshit and not rooted in the facts.

There is an investigation into Hunter Biden currently ongoing. There is an investigation into Joe Biden currently ongoing. This is nothing more than an effort to distract from the criminal activity of Trump that was laid out on display, with evidence, for all the world to see. So, the politicians must throw mud without any real evidence which makes everyone speculate and ponder.

And some folks just eat it up.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 02:32 PM)pally Wrote: Bill Barr, of the Trump administration, reviewed that so-called credible evidence and determined that it was in fact not credible.  

Congressional Republicans have been claiming all sorts of blockbuster life-altering things about Joe Biden.  Too bad their own witnesses can't back up their claims

This too is another attempt at distracting people away from the actual credible charges against Donald Trump

Barr actually said the opposite if you read the entire interview. He said Raskin ws 100% wrong when he said the investigation was closed by Barr. You normally cite truths, unlike you to do otherwise.

Barr said the investigation was still open.

Also, why not answer my OP on why the FBI is stonewalling Congress? Why not turn over any unclassified information on the Biden's bribery accusations?

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 08:27 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm still amazed at anyone that thinks these politicians are doing anything other than trying to rile you up so you vote to keep them in power. They are all lying. I can tell because their mouths are moving. I can also tell because of the prepared statements they had immediately after viewing the 10-23. So that means they had a pre-written statement, so anything they have to say about the document was bullshit and not rooted in the facts.

There is an investigation into Hunter Biden currently ongoing. There is an investigation into Joe Biden currently ongoing. This is nothing more than an effort to distract from the criminal activity of Trump that was laid out on display, with evidence, for all the world to see. So, the politicians must throw mud without any real evidence which makes everyone speculate and ponder.

The fact that there are investigations being conducted on Joe and Hunter Biden doesn't care that conservatives feel there aren't.  
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 12:55 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Because the people who tried to overthrow your government on Jan 6 2021 are lying pieces of shit.

It’s called a witch hunt. I’m sure you are familiar with the term. The GOP has been doing it since I was old enough to understand politics. The same group who cried about snowflakes and cancel culture. Are now perpetually butt hurt crybabies and ready to cancel anything they don’t like.

From the “smoking gun evidence” Ive seen, the worst thing that might happen to Hunter is getting in trouble for lying about drug use to purchase a gun.

If there were financial crimes those usually get a slap on the wrist in this country.
If there is a Biden crime family. With bribes and and blackmail…
Well then there are good quality Americans working all across the spectrum in the FBI, DOJ, law enforcement, and military who would have an opportunity to call it out. You know. Like the one who called out trump blackmailing Zelensky. Leading to his impeachment.

Not another fake “whistleblower” blowing more smoke like the ones paraded by traitor Jim Jordan and the bullshit he has tried to pull.

Do you think Biden was an evil genius burning all the evidence and covering his tracks the whole time you guys thought he was a senile imbecile hiding in his basement?

I think if the FBI got a credible accusation of bribery by a former VP it should be front page news on every news outlet. I think your ramblings make you look small and afraid to seek the truth. The truth is the Democrats have tried to set up Trump for 7 years while ignoring criminal activity by Democrats.

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 08:27 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm still amazed at anyone that thinks these politicians are doing anything other than trying to rile you up so you vote to keep them in power. They are all lying. I can tell because their mouths are moving. I can also tell because of the prepared statements they had immediately after viewing the 10-23. So that means they had a pre-written statement, so anything they have to say about the document was bullshit and not rooted in the facts.

So you answer to why the FBI is refusing to let all American see an accusation of bribery they obtained is being transparent and fair? Did you also get upset when the DOJ staged boxes in Mara Lago took pictures and shared with everyone based on an accusation against Trump?

I find it very sad you and others promote a two tiered justice system and a corrupt FBI and DOJ.

It is fact the FBI redacted the document removing the portion about 17 audio tapes with 15 with Hunter and 2 with Joe Biden accepting a bribe. Why did they redact that portion? The document is not classified so not only should Congress see the document, we all should see the document. How do we know what was redacted, simple the whistleblower gave Grassly and Comer the unreacted version. 

Durham proved trump was railroaded by the FBI many times including they should never have opened Cross Fire Hurricane, but did because the FBI is corrupt and working with the DNC. So excuse us if we don't trust anything the FBI does these days based on their corruption the past 7 years.

Reply/Quote
Can't Biden just pardon himself and Hunter?  He may even be able to preemptively pardon himself and Hunter, right?
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 10:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So you answer to why the FBI is refusing to let all American see an accusation of bribery they obtained is being transparent and fair? Did you also get upset when the DOJ staged boxes in Mara Lago took pictures and shared with everyone based on an accusation against Trump?

Did they stage boxes? Photos shared that were done so because the court filing was unsealed at the request of Trump and many others.

(06-15-2023, 10:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it very sad you and others promote a two tiered justice system and a corrupt FBI and DOJ.

I don't. That is what you are doing. I am in favor of investigations taking place by professionals that aren't interested in scoring political points.

(06-15-2023, 10:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is fact the FBI redacted the document removing the portion about 17 audio tapes with 15 with Hunter and 2 with Joe Biden accepting a bribe. Why did they redact that portion? The document is not classified so not only should Congress see the document, we all should see the document. How do we know what was redacted, simple the whistleblower gave Grassly and Comer the unreacted version. 

Did he? Have we seen any of this? Do we have the two documents to compare side-by-side? Or is this simply based on the claims of political hacks?

(06-15-2023, 10:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Durham proved trump was railroaded by the FBI many times including they should never have opened Cross Fire Hurricane, but did because the FBI is corrupt and working with the DNC. So excuse us if we don't trust anything the FBI does these days based on their corruption the past 7 years.

An interesting thing often forgotten about the Durham report was that he said there was enough smoke for a preliminary investigation, but not the full one that was opened. They got a little over their skis with that. He also made no real recommendations for changes or found criminality in what was done. There was also nothing in there about the FBI working with the DNC.

Man, you really have eaten up that propaganda.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 10:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: . So excuse us if we don't trust anything the FBI does these days based on their corruption the past 7 years.

Do you think that it's the entire agency, or just a few at the top who are calling the shots?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 10:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So you answer to why the FBI is refusing to let all American see an accusation of bribery they obtained is being transparent and fair? Did you also get upset when the DOJ staged boxes in Mara Lago took pictures and shared with everyone based on an accusation against Trump?

I find it very sad you and others promote a two tiered justice system and a corrupt FBI and DOJ.

It is fact the FBI redacted the document removing the portion about 17 audio tapes with 15 with Hunter and 2 with Joe Biden accepting a bribe. Why did they redact that portion? The document is not classified so not only should Congress see the document, we all should see the document. How do we know what was redacted, simple the whistleblower gave Grassly and Comer the unreacted version. 

Durham proved trump was railroaded by the FBI many times including they should never have opened Cross Fire Hurricane, but did because the FBI is corrupt and working with the DNC. So excuse us if we don't trust anything the FBI does these days based on their corruption the past 7 years.

Accusations aren't proof.  Accusations provided by Rudy Guiliani when his expressed role in Ukraine was to find dirt on Biden immediately go into the suspect file

Boxes staged at Mar a Lago... hahaha....seriously?  That is called evidence of where the boxes were kept and stored.  And evidence of what they found and confiscated.  Every single solitary search warrant ever executed has photos like that. What I find really interesting about all of Trump's political supporters. Every single one of them acknowledge he had documents. Their claim is that he had them legally. But they agree he had them. Trump agrees he had them too. So what exactly was staged?

How do you know they redacted anything?  Because Newsmax told you?  Because highly partisan politicians are claiming it?  Why haven't Comer or Grassley released the document?  Believe me, if it showed everything you claim it did, it would have been leaked

This accusation has been in the hands of a Republican US Attorney for 3 years...just like Hunter's "incriminating" laptop.  And so far he hasn't charged either.  Did you ever stop to think it is because there is no there there?  

Durham didn't prove anything especially Trump being railroaded.  He was just of the opinion there was not enough evidence to go to a full-fledged investigation after the preliminary one.  Another investigator may have opined differently  He recommended no changes to the FBI or its procedures.  The DOJ Inspector General was actually more critical of FBI procedures.  An FBI run for decades by Republicans at the head.  

Step out of your media world that only seeks to reinforce your political biases.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 12:06 PM)pally Wrote: Accusations aren't proof.  Accusations provided by Rudy Guiliani when his expressed role in Ukraine was to find dirt on Biden immediately go into the suspect file

Boxes staged at Mar a Lago... hahaha....seriously?  That is called evidence of where the boxes were kept and stored.  And evidence of what they found and confiscated.  Every single solitary search warrant ever executed has photos like that.  What I find really interesting about all of Trump's political supporters.  Every single one of them acknowledge he had documents.  Their claim is that he had them legally.  But they agree he had them.  Trump agrees he had them too.  So what exactly was staged?

How do you know they redacted anything?  Because Newsmax told you?  Because highly partisan politicians are claiming it?  Why haven't Comer or Grassley released the document?  Believe me, if it showed everything you claim it did, it would have been leaked

This accusation has been in the hands of a Republican US Attorney for 3 years...just like Hunter's "incriminating" laptop.  And so far he hasn't charged either.  Did you ever stop to think it is because there is no there there?  

Durham didn't prove anything especially Trump being railroaded.  He was just of the opinion there was not enough evidence to go to a full-fledged investigation after the preliminary one.  Another investigator may have opined differently  He recommended no changes to the FBI or its procedures.  The DOJ Inspector General was actually more critical of FBI procedures.  An FBI run for decades by Republicans at the head.  

Step out of your media world that only seeks to reinforce your political biases.  

My media world has evolved. I was an avid CNN and CBS viewer. But, then I watched their values did not align with my own. I eventually made my way to Fox news starting with watching Hannity and Combs duke it out. Two views from 2 guys on opposite sides of the political aisle. Neither claimed to be a journalist and said as much, they provided political opinion.

Fox news is now by far the #1 watched cable network taking over from CNN many years ago. Like me, it is apparent CNN went from a well respected news source to one that has been losing viewership (to Fox) for many years. MSNBC and national news sites like NBC, CBS, ABC, AP have also lost credibility. Heck, Rachel Maddow spent 3 years claiming Trump was a Russian spy, spewing lies nightly and now she has been exposed.

As far as Durham, he proved no reasonable bureau of FBI would have started an investigation into a the GOP 2016 presidential candidate and then a special counsel named based on a fake dossier that the HRC campaign paid for to get  dirt on a political opponent. You can ignore the facts your liberal media so called experts were wrong and lied. You can still believe because 51 former national intelligence officers signed a letter saying the Hunter laptop was disinformation on the eve of the 2020 election just in time to give Biden cover for a debate against Trump. Sadly, your liberal networks still use these so called experts (all lied and are now known election interference chumps) to attack Trump. There are lots of reason why CNN and MSNBC is losing viewers to Fox News, but having proven liars like Adam Schiff who should have bee censored by Congress for his lies during the impeachment process and these other liars hurts credibility.

You can argue all you want that Fox News does the same, but you lose the argument Fox continues to add viewers while CNN and MSNBC are losing viewers. So, maybe you need to look in the mirror and see your bias is based on a fake news account of what you are watching and reading.

CNN went from extremely credible to the worst reporters on the planet. As far as the disinformation on how the accusation occurred, nothing to do with Rudy. It was in fact received from a known paid FBI source since the Obama years who has been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the the FBI because he/she is very credible. So please quit spreading misinformation and liberal lies and talking points. Do yourself a favor, go find he actual facts. Grasserly is not a political hack, very well respected and he has seen the whistleblower FBI form. That is how we know the FBI redacted it.

The question becomes if this was not a credible accusation, then why is the FBI refusing to let the pubic see it, again it is not classified. Why doesn't Joe Biden encourage the FBI to cooperate with Congress if he and his family are innocent? Why does the Biden family have 100 different bank accounts (minimum) tied to shell corporations?

Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Question: Do you think the audio tapes exist? And if yes, how to obtain them? <br>Johnson: We don't know. And Senator Grassley has never said they exist. <a href="https://t.co/MYAMwgb1ar">pic.twitter.com/MYAMwgb1ar</a></p>&mdash; Acyn (@Acyn) <a href="https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1669392791758045194?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 15, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
[Image: sheep-chewing.gif]

Reply/Quote
I just had an interesting thought. In a representative democracy, the people should be telling the politicians what to do and how to think. Instead, it is very evident that it is the politicians telling the people how to think. Well, at least some of the people. Maybe this is part of our problem in this country.

Reply/Quote