Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not weeks ago?
(12-07-2016, 02:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: Right on....so 8 years regularly, and I am going out on a limb and saying you never played the game either.  

Courageous guess. You're right. (I would have made a tremendous LB though, not by body shape, but by pure ambition to tackle people.)

(12-07-2016, 02:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: That is my point, you have us armchair QBs, and newer fans to the game such as yourself who can see this glaring ineptitude at RT, and yet , these coaches who have DECADES of experience in not only watching the game, but coaching it at the professional level, and they can't see it?  That should be grounds for their termination alone.

Right on, my point as well.
I'm on board regarding the demand of a thorough coaching change.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sometimes I just don't understand what they are doing. Oggieboggie should have never seen the field. Once Dunlap ran him over in camp repeatedly, the dumb ass coaching staff should have seen this and made a change or gone after a free agent. Why wait until we are out of the race. Fml
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 02:28 PM)hollodero Wrote: Courageous guess. You're right. (I would have made a tremendous LB though, not by body shape, but by pure ambition to tackle people.)

Right on, my point as well.
I'm on board regarding the demand of a thorough coaching change.

LOL......remembering you are from Austria took a little of the risk out of that assertion. Smirk

Yes, the coaching staff needs douched.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote