Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why people riot.
(06-01-2020, 12:15 AM)samhain Wrote: Well, I never thought riot tourism would be a thing in my lifetime, but that rather appears to be the case.

Appears to be.

Some friends in the Nashville protests posted they saw buses of people arriving. FWIW, they were white (both the bused in and the friends of mine).

Speaking of rioting white people, they arrested the man who allegedly started the fire of the Nashville courthouse. He's from Madison. And a white supremacist. Same with the guys tearing down statutes. White guys, allegedly with white supremacist tattoos. 

Amazingly, I've got other friends posting on Facebook that Soros is obviously busing in white people in an effort to ... something... they never really have a point outside of it's all Soros.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-01-2020, 12:36 AM)Benton Wrote: Appears to be.

Some friends in the Nashville protests posted they saw buses of people arriving. FWIW, they were white (both the bused in and the friends of mine).

Speaking of rioting white people, they arrested the man who allegedly started the fire of the Nashville courthouse. He's from Madison. And a white supremacist. Same with the guys tearing down statutes. White guys, allegedly with white supremacist tattoos. 

Amazingly, I've got other friends posting on Facebook that Soros is obviously busing in white people in an effort to ... something... they never really have a point outside of it's all Soros.

Yeah, it was Soros and Freddy Krueger and the aliens again.  Can't skip a good chance to encourage unrest for the Deep State, lol.  

I've heard stories of U-Hauls pulling up and unloading out-of staters in Chicago.  Also saw a video of a dude paying people money to smash windows.  

Surprisingly, some of the fringey-er far right groups dislike LEOs as much as any BLM group, but for very different reasons. They want comeuppance for Ruby Ridge and some guy named Duncan Lemp.

I think it's far-fetched, but I've seen speculation about foreign state actors as well. I have serious doubts, but it's not exactly a new or radical idea for a hostile nation to take advantage of unrest in an adversarial nation's backyard.
(06-01-2020, 12:36 AM)Benton Wrote: Appears to be.

Trump tweeted a quote from Fox and Friends today that said there's no evidence of white supremacists, it's all antifa. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

There’s a Craigslist ad around the Omaha area that is claiming to be Antifa looking to ‘hire’ 1000 people to come into Lincoln and Omaha and cause As much chaos As possible for $25 per hour. They have bail money and legal counseling available.

After some more research, it looks as if the same ad is on the DSM Craigslist too.

What. The. F***.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(06-01-2020, 01:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: There’s a Craigslist ad around the Omaha area that is claiming to be Antifa looking to ‘hire’ 1000 people to come into Lincoln and Omaha and cause As much chaos As possible for $25 per hour.  They have bail money and legal counseling available.  

After some more research, it looks as if the same ad is on the DSM Craigslist too.

What. The. F***.
DMS?

I cant find any ads for that. To be fair I just did a quick search. I looked in the Omaha craigslist too
Music 
I can’t find it anymore on the Des Moines Craigslist site. DSM=Des Moines

If i can figure out how to post a picture from my ‘smart’ iPhone to here, I’d show you. Can anyone attempt to show me how?

[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(06-01-2020, 01:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: There’s a Craigslist ad around the Omaha area that is claiming to be Antifa looking to ‘hire’ 1000 people to come into Lincoln and Omaha and cause As much chaos As possible for $25 per hour. They have bail money and legal counseling available.

What. The. F***.

Yeah, I can guarantee you that is a fake ad.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-01-2020, 01:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: There’s a Craigslist ad around the Omaha area that is claiming to be Antifa looking to ‘hire’ 1000 people to come into Lincoln and Omaha and cause As much chaos As possible for $25 per hour.  They have bail money and legal counseling available.  

What. The. F***.

Antifa hiring protestors has always been a bit of a stretch because of the hubdreds of thousands of dollars that would be involved. $25k per metro area adds up quick. They'd at least have to have a go fund me set up.

It's a lot more likely those are fake cl ads made up so someone could screen shot them and go "antifa! Antifa!"

What. The. F***.

C'mon, man.  You know that can't be real.  Even if Antifa wanted to recruit they would not do it on something as random as Craigslist.

One person for one day would cost $600 plus a couple of hundred in bond and a few hundred in legal fees.  So that is over $1000 for just one person or one million dollars for the 1000 they want.  A source with a million in funds is going to fins some better way to find qualified people than Gragslist.  
(06-01-2020, 02:42 PM)Benton Wrote: Antifa hiring protestors has always been a bit of a stretch because of the hubdreds of thousands of dollars that would be involved. $25k per metro area adds up quick. They'd at least have to have a go fund me set up.

It's a lot more likely those are fake cl ads made up so someone could screen shot them and go "antifa! Antifa!"

Yea, their target demographic doesn't use craigslist anyways. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-01-2020, 03:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: C'mon, man.  You know that can't be real.  Even if Antifa wanted to recruit they would not do it on something as random as Craigslist.

One person for one day would cost $600 plus a couple of hundred in bond and a few hundred in legal fees.  So that is over $1000 for just one person or one million dollars for the 1000 they want.  A source with a million in funds is going to fins some better way to find qualified people than Gragslist.  

That's chump change for Soros. He's behind all of it; right?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021