Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why the Rams win
Well, someone is wound a little tightly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:26 PM)Davis777 Wrote: IF THE RAMS WERE GOING TO LOSE , SF WAS THE TEAM TO DO IT

We will see... We went to OT with the 49ers too and could of beat them. Good team that is for sure.

I just think we are better right now. We will see Sunday if our Offense can finally score some TD's.

We have came this far because of our Defense and ST's and because we haven't turned the ball over.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:22 PM)Nepa Wrote: But understand, the Bengals were ignored all year. In the regular season, the Bengals had one primetime game. The Rams had five primetime games. The Bengals never even got a game flexed to primetime.

Even in the playoffs, the Bengals were given the least of the slots in terms of expected audience. They twice had the first Saturday game. Not the Saturday night game. Not the Sunday night game. The Rams had all three primetime slots in the playoffs: Monday night, Sunday night, and Sunday night.

The Bengals were virtually ignored. 

Yes, Burrow is being praised now, but he wasn't selected to the pro bowl and, until he had the historic 500-yard passing game followed by a 400-yard passing game, he was barely being mentioned. Herbert was being played up more than Burrow. Lamar Jackson was being played up more than Burrow.

So, the Bengals and Burrow are unknown to the audience. So, naturally they are now being talked about. No one the hell seemed to care about them all year and suddenly they are in the Super Bowl.

****ing this. Hell, we've been largely ignored for DECADES. It might also have a lot to do with going worst to first, and coming off a knee reconstruction. But yes.... let's get all pissy because he's getting a little pub now, lol. Contrary to what this cat is proclaiming, it IS a pretty big deal to win 6 games in two years, then be in the Super Bowl. I mean, that's a pretty good story in and of itself. Whereas, the Rams have been contenders for a while now. They've been in the news all year with the mega team they bought. 

No one here, or anywhere else I read, is sleeping on the Rams. Most outlets don't think we'll win, and we're 4.5 point dogs, but ol buddy is fired up over a little week of Super Bowl publicity. LoL.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Oh, thanks. Didn't see that. That is BS. You had limited tickets like us but you had even more limited only 3000 tickets.

No need to bash that.

The Rams’ fan base is pathetic and weak. No need to sugar coat it because one of them got their feelings hurt, cried on their keyboard, and caused damage to their caps lock button.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:28 PM)Davis777 Wrote: EITHER WAY WE SEEN THIS BEFORE, NFL FANS CLOWNING THE RAMS !! U GUYS AINT WORSE THAN NINERS FANS

Every time I read your post I picture a kid with a really high pitched voice screaming to his mom for not getting his way. You’re not doing your fan base any favors by these silly posts your making.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:23 PM)Davis777 Wrote: WE BEAT THE NINERS THAT HAD BEAT US 6 STRAIGHT!!! WE AINT SCARED OF THE BUNGALS

You wouldn't have beaten them if Tartt hadn't dropped that easy interception. 
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:33 PM)Davis777 Wrote: KEEP JAWING BUNGALS!!!

WE WILL LAMBS!!!!!  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: ****ing this. Hell, we've been largely ignored for DECADES. It might also have a lot to do with going worst to first, and coming off a knee reconstruction. But yes.... let's get all pissy because he's getting a little pub now, lol. Contrary to what this cat is proclaiming, it IS a pretty big deal to win 6 games in two years, then be in the Super Bowl. I mean, that's a pretty good story in and of itself. Whereas, the Rams have been contenders for a while now. They've been in the news all year with the mega team they bought. 

No one here, or anywhere else I read, is sleeping on the Rams. Most outlets don't think we'll win, and we're 4.5 point dogs, but ol buddy is fired up over a little week of Super Bowl publicity. LoL.

All true Wyche. I think this is the biggest turn around a team has ever had unless someone has another example.

Winning 6 games in Taylor's first 2 years coaching then going to the Superbowl. I don't know if this has ever happened.

(02-09-2022, 03:32 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The Rams’ fan base is pathetic and weak. No need to sugar coat it because one of the got their feelings hurt, cried on their keyboard, and caused damage to their caps lock button.

Lol, this is the first one I have spoken to. 

Maybe if he turned off the caps lock it wouldn't come off as so obnoxious. 
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:36 PM)Davis777 Wrote: WE BEAT THE NINERS WITH HUGE FAN BASE !!!! CIN AINT SHT

Good thing the fans won’t be playing this game, dork.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:19 PM)Davis777 Wrote: IT IS TOTALLY BEING IGNORED THE FACT THAT MATHEW STAFFORD LED AND HE RAMS TO A HUGE WIN VS SF!! 

Yea, thanks to a SF defender that had butter fingers.
You're really pinning your hopes on Stafford... the guy who threw THIS HORRIBLE PASS?

[Image: vbfshPP.gif]

There wasn't a receiver within 5 yards of that "bomb."

News flash, buddy... the Rams didn't go undefeated.  THEY CAN BE BEATEN.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:33 PM)Davis777 Wrote: KEEP JAWING BUNGALS!!!

(02-09-2022, 03:36 PM)Davis777 Wrote: WE BEAT THE NINERS WITH HUGE FAN BASE !!!! CIN AINT SHT

I was wrong.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:19 PM)Davis777 Wrote: GO AHEAD CIN!!! THE MEDIA LOOOOVES YOU GUY !! JOE BURROW THIS JOE BURROW THAT … IT IS TOTALLY BEING IGNORED THE FACT THAT MATHEW STAFFORD LED AND HE RAMS TO A HUGE WIN VS SF!! ITS ALL JOE JOE JOE !!!

BRING IT ON PRETTY BOY !!

LOUD NOISES
Reply/Quote
Also, outside Ramsey, the LA secondary is the opposite of daunting. They go 1 deep.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:40 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Also, outside Ramsey, the LA secondary is the opposite of daunting. They go 1 deep.

No doubt. They are 22nd against the pass with a great pass rush up front.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:38 PM)Davis777 Wrote: ...EVERYONE IS SAYING RAMS ARE BETTER

Yep... and everyone said Tennessee was better, KC was better... *yawn*
We've heard it all before.  We'll find out soon enough, because, as
Chris Berman says... "That's why they play the game!"
Reply/Quote
They barely beat the Ravens in week 18. Color me not impressed. Bengals should win by more than a touchdown.
Reply/Quote
This thread got sidetracked in a hurry!

Football Outsiders have the Rams defense top 5 across the board. Run, pass and overall. Were they excel is in the red zone. That’s a great measure of a defense (and offense too). Donte Deayon is probably a top 3 to 5 CB2. Even Long is decent for a CB3. Unlike zone heavy pass defense, Fangio based defensives, safeties aren’t asked to do too much.

It definitely should be a concern.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt. They are 22nd against the pass with a great pass rush up front.

They played the #1, #5 & #16 offenses in their playoff games and gave up 55 points (under 19 a game). Passing yards giving up really isn’t, by itself, a reliable measure of a defense.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:49 PM)Davis777 Wrote: YOU AINT BETTER THAN SF !!! PLAIN SIMPLE

But BOTH fanbases are better than this pathetic display. LMAO

https://www.totalprosports.com/2022/02/08/hardly-any-fans-showed-up-to-the-los-angeles-rams-super-bowl-pep-rally-the-video-is-incredibly-sad-video/

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:53 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: They played the #1, #5 & #16 offenses in their playoff games and gave up 55 points (under 19 a game).  Passing yards giving up really isn’t, by itself, a reliable measure of a defense.

So, how'd our D look at Arrowhead in the 2nd half? Cool

Reply/Quote