Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we should be skeptical of Germany and their role going forward
(07-11-2017, 01:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are their things you have been wrong or close to wrong about?  I'm looking for a percentage!  LOL!

All these matters that I brought up years ago that came to fruition..... when I started to bring these up I was told I was crazy and just making stuff up.

This is why I laugh now because it is just another instance where I am ahead of the curve.
(07-11-2017, 01:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So you think there is a need for a European Union army?  In place of individual nations?

I'm not afraid of it. I think that is something for the Europeans to decide for themselves without outside influence. 

I would think their need would be proportionate to how much the U.S. will continue to support NATO. If we continue strong support for NATO, they don't need it as much. If we are going to be squirrelly on our NATO commitment (an organization that we basically formed), then they will probably decide they do need it.  

But Putin won't get his cake and eat it too (i.e. Nato dissolving and no EU Army).
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(07-11-2017, 01:42 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'm not afraid of it. I think that is something for the Europeans to decide for themselves without outside influence. 

I would think their need would be proportionate to how much the U.S. will continue to support NATO. If we continue strong support for NATO, they don't need it as much. If we are going to be squirrelly on our NATO commitment (an organization that we basically formed), then they will probably decide they do need it.  

But Putin won't get his cake and eat it too (i.e. Nato dissolving and no EU Army).

Where did I mention shutting down NATO? Trump has been strong supporting article 5. There is zero need for an EU army. The EU is supposedly a trade union. Last time I checked each country doesn't give up their military for a trade union to control. One that coincidently is heavy controlled by German interests.

There was a reason people were uncomfortable with Merkel and Macron addressing this lately. They are using trump hysteria to fuel their desires to ramp up the EU.

And for the record my skepticism of Germany by no means that I Am not skeptical of the Russians. We just work with them where we can and if Germany becomes a problem we will need them since they provide Germany with energy.
(07-11-2017, 01:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are their things you have been wrong or close to wrong about?  I'm looking for a percentage!  LOL!

(07-11-2017, 01:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All these matters that I brought up years ago that came to fruition.....  when I started to bring these up I was told I was crazy and just making stuff up.    

This is why I laugh now because it is just another instance where I am ahead of the curve.

So...no?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-11-2017, 01:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where did I mention shutting down NATO?   Trump has been strong supporting article 5.   There is zero need for an EU army.   The EU is supposedly a trade union.   Last time I checked each country doesn't give up their military for a trade union to control.    One that coincidently is heavy controlled by German interests.  

There was a reason people were uncomfortable with Merkel and Macron addressing this lately.    They are using trump hysteria to fuel their desires to ramp up the EU.

And for the record my skepticism of Germany by no means that I Am not skeptical of the  Russians.   We just work with them where we can and if Germany becomes a problem we will need them since they provide Germany with energy.

To the bold...eh.

He didn't mention it, when asked he said "of course" but there's still much lingering doubt among our allies.
(07-11-2017, 01:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The U.K. Was not in favor of the European army.   A matter of fact they hid their plans for the EU army while the Brexit vote was taking place.   They denied the EU army pre Brexit and post Brexit Guy Verhofstadt calls for the eu army in parliament.  

My views on Germany?   This is nothing but me connecting the dots the same way I connected them when I called out:

1. the Russians funding political parties around Europe .
2. Brexit
3. Rise of the Front National
4. Rise of 5 star
5. Anti EU/migrant movements in the Netherlands, Austria, etc.  

I have been correct or close to correct on so many things since this board has been active.   I have a significant track record of being correct in putting these things together.

Correct on Europe ? 

Never.

You see what you want to see. That's just it.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(07-11-2017, 01:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where did I mention shutting down NATO?   Trump has been strong supporting article 5.   There is zero need for an EU army.   The EU is supposedly a trade union.   Last time I checked each country doesn't give up their military for a trade union to control.    One that coincidently is heavy controlled by German interests.  

There was a reason people were uncomfortable with Merkel and Macron addressing this lately.    They are using trump hysteria to fuel their desires to ramp up the EU.

And for the record my skepticism of Germany by no means that I Am not skeptical of the  Russians.   We just work with them where we can and if Germany becomes a problem we will need them since they provide Germany with energy.

Did I say you mentioned shutting down NATO?

As I recall, Trump mentioned backing the U.S. out of NATO many times when he was running for office, though.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(07-11-2017, 01:42 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'm not afraid of it. I think that is something for the Europeans to decide for themselves without outside influence. 

If conservatives start coming out afraid of a bunch of Euro weenies teaming up to play army, then I'm officially done.  (No offense to Europeans.  Hilarious)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-11-2017, 01:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If this is your lens on America then you should know that a variety of opinions is promoted and everyone can be skeptical or everything.

Wow, that is so cool. Unlike here, where everyone thinks and says the same. I mean, come on, what is this. Are you educating me on freedom of speech here? We are not the Soviet Union here.

(07-11-2017, 01:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The fact you are so dismissive of this issue is troubling.   It must be nice thinking that Germany, one of the worst nations of the past century, is just a bunch of care free innocents.  

The US allies with all types.   Including the human rights violators from the Middle East.   Detente has always worked when you focus on the issues you can work together.   No one is giving Russia a pass....  it's just prudent to not pretend that the Germans only have good intentions.

Nope, not this time. I'm tired of these types of arguments. You can't argue an extreme stance by painting everyone who disagrees with you as coming from an opposite, equally ridiculous extreme stance. Not everyone who doesn't believe you should ally with Russia against Germany is painting Germany as the holiest nation of all. Lots of middle ground there. Jeez.
(07-11-2017, 02:21 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Did I say you mentioned shutting down NATO?

As I recall, Trump mentioned backing the U.S. out of NATO many times when he was running for office, though.

Ah I thought you were insinuating that I stated that.... I read it incorrectly.
(07-11-2017, 02:35 PM)hollodero Wrote: Wow, that is so cool. Unlike here, where everyone thinks and says the same. I mean, come on, what is this. Are you educating me on freedom of speech here? We are not the Soviet Union here.

Nope, not this time. I'm tired of these types of arguments. You can't argue an extreme stance by painting everyone who disagrees with you as coming from an opposite, equally ridiculous extreme stance. Not everyone who doesn't believe you should ally with Russia against Germany is painting Germany as the holiest nation of all. Lots of middle ground there. Jeez.

Hey you just stay there and keep doing what the Germans want.... after all they ensure their economy is tip top while they sacrifice the Med.
(07-11-2017, 02:03 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Correct on Europe ? 

Never.

You see what you want to see. That's just it.

I have called all of this correctly.

The peanut gallery laughed when I said Marine Le Pen would make a serious run for the presidency and she was second . Only losing to a establishment plant as an outsider.

It's been this way for all the happenings across Europe. And anyone here who won't admit that I was right is just being small and dishonest.
(07-11-2017, 06:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have called all of this correctly.

The peanut gallery laughed when I said Marine Le Pen would make a serious run for the presidency and she was second .  Only losing to a establishment plant as an outsider.    

It's been this way for all the happenings across Europe.   And anyone here who won't admit that I was right is just being small and dishonest.

Well, I value your viewpoint Lucie, though I don't think Le Pen was close to winning.
(07-11-2017, 10:46 PM)Dill Wrote: Well, I value your viewpoint Lucie, though I don't think Le Pen was close to winning.

Second place. Overwhelmingly winning the youth vote. FN just needs to rebrand and she wins the next election. The pensioners overwhelmingly went for macron
(07-11-2017, 11:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Second place.  Overwhelmingly winning the youth vote.   FN just needs to rebrand and she wins the next election.   The pensioners overwhelmingly went for macron

What is your prediction for the next election.
(07-11-2017, 11:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Second place.  Overwhelmingly winning the youth vote.   FN just needs to rebrand and she wins the next election.   The pensioners overwhelmingly went for macron

Out of two.  Mellow

(The second time)

But in the election itself LePen was throttled.

https://www.ft.com/content/62d782d6-31a7-11e7-9555-23ef563ecf9a?mhq5j=e1
(07-12-2017, 08:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: Out of two.  Mellow

(The second time)

It asked me to sign up for FT when I used your link, but if anyone wants to read it, google the article title and access it via google.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-12-2017, 09:13 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It asked me to sign up for FT when I used your link, but if anyone wants to read it, google the article title and access it via google.

Sorry about that!

Top result in this search.
(07-11-2017, 06:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have called all of this correctly.

The peanut gallery laughed when I said Marine Le Pen would make a serious run for the presidency and she was second .  Only losing to a establishment plant as an outsider.    

It's been this way for all the happenings across Europe.   And anyone here who won't admit that I was right is just being small and dishonest.

On what Front National ?

They have 6 elected deputies on 577 seats ! 

What a rise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their leader had been so ridiculous during the debate that they already have lost half of their supporters. At least, the brained ones.

I know a lot more on Europe than you because this is where I live and you don't.

I'm not pretending I know Florida better than you. You only read European news on "special" medias who says what you want to hear. 

Nothing is true in this.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(07-12-2017, 08:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: Out of two.  Mellow

(The second time)

Nice of you to have no idea how the French election works.

And I stated the pensioners carried the election. Youth went to Le Pen.