Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would anyone would stand up?
(02-19-2016, 05:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Thanks, but your links didn't help me remember something I never noticed in the first place.  You would think the damn liberal media would do a better job of brainwashing me.

(02-19-2016, 06:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: "You're not a very effective communicator."

Man... You got me.  What can I say?  The intelligence that you display is truly astounding.  I mean that in the most sincerest way possible.  I have not seen many display the wit and wisdom that you have shown me.

A completely special person you are.

Clapping
(02-18-2016, 04:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Me either.

i don't remember anyone being outraged that white people like Bob Ross, Phil Specter, and Michael Jackson had afros.

What about Art Garfunkel? The guy had an afro AND did a covers of song like What a Wonderful World, So Much In Love, and When A Man Loves a Woman
...talk about assault on blacks!

And look at his smug face...he doesn't care.

[Image: Art-Garfunkel.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-19-2016, 09:17 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, there's nothing contradictory about supporting anti-discrimination laws and supporting a business' ability to control their public image by firing employees who tarnish it.

If you say so.  Forgive me if I know otherwise.  I see you doing a lot of rationalizing here.  If it helps you sleep at night, then don't let me stop you from believing it.

So you show me the light by... referencing a white supremacist group.

Who says I was trying to show you anything?  Seems a bit arrogant, don't ya think?

Ok, but it's theirs so they're a white supremacist group. I never accused you of being one.

Yes they have a view.  We can agree on that.  

It certainly is a reason to question them as a source. I'm not reading that crazy black NC professor's take on Michael Brown just as I'm not reading a white supremacist's take on this woman.

Well then you do me a favor, find me a qualified source that will be objective about issues white people face.  MMSM seems to think everything is peachy.  Though I have already provided enough evidence (which is just a small sample size) that everything is not going so well for white people, here in the States as well as worldwide.

At this point, I'm just making fun of your inability to read.

Whatever you find amusing.  I think the insult you were going for is "inability at reading comprehension."  That would insinuate that I can read, but just don't understand what I am reading.

Our society is the same. We have far more in common as Americans than we have not in common as a Marylander versus a whatever state you live in (Kentucky?) 

Our society is not the same.  You have a completely different set of morals than I do, and you want your ideal society to reflect those morals.  (South Carolina).  Morally, I actually have more in common with Hungarian society (which is why I mentioned them in a different post).  Not all states and the people that live in them are the same.  You may want us all to adopt a universal rule, but that wasn't the goal when this nation was founded.

Your morals aren't better than other people's.  They are different, to be sure, but your morals are not superior.   The only thing you and I have in common, is our love of football and our enjoyment in the Steelers defeat.  I doubt we have much else in common.

While you look in that mirror, try to answer JimBreech's question about statistics. 

Aren't you the teacher?  I don't see the need to answer Breech's question.  It is meant as an insult, and this is Politics and Religion, not Statistics 101.  You, seem to want to have a math discussion, why not have one with him?

I'm not an ineffective communicator, you're an ineffective reader. I don't need to clarify "if you're black, you're more likely to be poor". It says what it says. It certainly doesn't say "being black automatically makes you poor".

We have been over this.  You state something... I ask a question and you jump to "I didn't say that".  Instead of "Let me explain" or "Let me clarify my position".  For instance, in one of your post you used the word forced when describing the involvement of African countries in the slave trade.  I asked "Are you denying that it was a trade?"  You see force means to coerce at the threat of force, it isn't voluntary, where trade means that both sides were volunteering to work together for a desired outcome.  

You quickly jumped to "I didn't say that", when it was brought up again, many pages later by someone else, you tried to beat your chest by stating that you "asked about reparations from countries that no longer exist" and I responded with "Are you denying that it was a trade?"

Even after making the correction, which the poster was thankful to me for doing, you have still tried to claim "I didn't say that."  If you would have taken a moment you would have seen that I proposed a question and you would have seen why I proposed that question, then you could have clarified what you originally meant.

Not you though.  Nope.  You just went "I didn't say that" and accused me of strawmanning. 

btw:  I can't wait to see your reply to this... I think it will be epic.

So not only are you bad at statistics, but you can't read either. Yikes.  

Ahh.  Can't get me on math, on debating.  Can't shame me with all of the other tricks that is normally used.  So you have finally fallen to "You can't read!".  Shame.

You've gotten to the point where you believe I am discrediting the video because of the group. I stated in one of my first posts that it wasn't true. The discussion then evolved into what makes a group a white supremacist group. Now we're back to this.

Like I said, if you weren't trying to discredit the video, you wouldn't have brought up RBs stance on things that weren't discussed in the video.

You know as well as I do, well I might be giving too much credit to you here, that by associating antisemitism and pro Hitler and white supremacy as well as racism to a group of people will usually make most people ignore what is being said.  The video will lose all credibility to most people, because they have been conditioned to reject those notions.  So what better way to make sure that any casual reader on here doesn't take the video seriously than to immediately assign those labels to the creators of the video.  This is what is known as ad hominem, you can't attack the video, so you attack the source.  When I called you out on it, you now are saying, "I didn't do that".

Your response should be so good.
(02-20-2016, 02:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: What about Art Garfunkel?  The guy had an afro AND did a covers of song like What a Wonderful World, So Much In Love, and When A Man Loves a Woman

Doesn't count, he's Jewish.... Ninja
(02-20-2016, 02:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: What about Art Garfunkel?  The guy had an afro AND did a covers of song like What a Wonderful World, So Much In Love, and When A Man Loves a Woman

I've always wondered if he and Stephen Wright were related.
[Image: steven-wright-12.png]
(02-20-2016, 03:30 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: If you say so.  Forgive me if I know otherwise.  I see you doing a lot of rationalizing here.  If it helps you sleep at night, then don't let me stop you from believing it.

I don't lose sleep over my beliefs, don't worry.

Quote:Who says I was trying to show you anything?  Seems a bit arrogant, don't ya think?

I guess you weren't trying to do anything these last few days.

Quote:Well then you do me a favor, find me a qualified source that will be objective about issues white people face.  MMSM seems to think everything is peachy.  Though I have already provided enough evidence (which is just a small sample size) that everything is not going so well for white people, here in the States as well as worldwide.

You truly believe that the US is a hostile environment for white people. I can't help you with your request when you invalidate all legitimate media outlets because you believe their lack of stories demonstrating this hostile environment means they're biased and not that there is no hostile environment to report on. Maybe this is why your sources are white supremacists. 

Quote:Whatever you find amusing.  I think the insult you were going for is "inability at reading comprehension."  That would insinuate that I can read, but just don't understand what I am reading.

I'm sorry my insult was too broad for you. You'll have to forgive me for trying to keep it simple for you, especially given the issues you've had in the past with understanding what I've said.

Quote:Our society is not the same.  You have a completely different set of morals than I do, and you want your ideal society to reflect those morals.  (South Carolina).  Morally, I actually have more in common with Hungarian society (which is why I mentioned them in a different post).  Not all states and the people that live in them are the same.  You may want us all to adopt a universal rule, but that wasn't the goal when this nation was founded.

You do not make your society. Those around you do. So whether or not our morals are the same is irrelevant. SC and MD have many differences, but their societies have more in common with each other than they have in common with other countries. The UK is irrelevant in this conversation. You can't prove that whites are disadvantaged in the US by citing the UK.

Quote:Your morals aren't better than other people's.  They are different, to be sure, but your morals are not superior.   The only thing you and I have in common, is our love of football and our enjoyment in the Steelers defeat.  I doubt we have much else in common.

No, some are. In our country, we don't kill people for being gay. In some countries they do. In our country, we allow freedom of religion. In some countries they do not. Even within our country, I do not believe people should be discriminated against for their sexual orientation or gender identity. Some people do. 

Quote:Aren't you the teacher?  I don't see the need to answer Breech's question.  It is meant as an insult, and this is Politics and Religion, not Statistics 101.  You, seem to want to have a math discussion, why not have one with him?

You're trying to suggest that you understand statistics while feigning ignorance of the concept of disproportionate representation, calling it "manipulation". If you want to explain it to me or him, then we can determine if you truly don't understand the math or if you're being dishonest. 

Quote:(A whole lot of words to try to write off your straw man)

These are quotes that are on here. It's not like I am making this up. These are quotes that we can go back and look at:

Me: "if you're black, you're more likely to be poor"
What you said I said: "being black automatically makes you poor"

Those are not the same words nor are they the same message. You can write a ton about how I am not effectively communicating, but you're making shit up right now. Stop. I hope this was as epic as you imagined. 

Quote:Like I said, if you weren't trying to discredit the video, you wouldn't have brought up RBs stance on things that weren't discussed in the video.

You know as well as I do, well I might be giving too much credit to you here, that by associating antisemitism and pro Hitler and white supremacy as well as racism to a group of people will usually make most people ignore what is being said.  The video will lose all credibility to most people, because they have been conditioned to reject those notions.  So what better way to make sure that any casual reader on here doesn't take the video seriously than to immediately assign those labels to the creators of the video.  This is what is known as ad hominem, you can't attack the video, so you attack the source.  When I called you out on it, you now are saying, "I didn't do that".

here you go, page 2

(02-16-2016, 11:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I felt like it was. If you want people to stop accusing you of being racist and accept that "pro-white" isn't racist, don't use sources from pro Nazi groups. Trying to help you out.

I was trying to look out for you. At this point, I don't really care how much of a white supremacist sympathizer you might look like to others.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-20-2016, 09:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't lose sleep over my beliefs, don't worry.

Oh, I wasn't worried about you.  That was why I said "if it helps you sleep at night".  

I guess you weren't trying to do anything these last few days.

Wrong, I actually accomplished quite a bit.  This message wasn't for you.  However, I knew you couldn't resist jumping into the discussion and I also had a feeling that you would be the first one to point out RB as a white supremacist group.  Well, to be honest, it was either you OR Fred.  Be that as it may, you have helped prove my point over and over.

You truly believe that the US is a hostile environment for white people. I can't help you with your request when you invalidate all legitimate media outlets because you believe their lack of stories demonstrating this hostile environment means they're biased and not that there is no hostile environment to report on. Maybe this is why your sources are white supremacists. 

The key word here is "legitimate", you think MSNBC, Fox, CNN and all other sources that are in your face and on your TV as the only legitimate news sources.  As I have said, there is plenty of evidence to show that everything isn't so peachy in the US for white people.  My sources are what is known as Alternative Media.  I go to a variety of sites and even look at the news from other countries.  I also don't discount a persons personal account, though it doesn't have the same weight as an investigated article.  

I'm sorry my insult was too broad for you. You'll have to forgive me for trying to keep it simple for you, especially given the issues you've had in the past with understanding what I've said.

No, not too broad, just not accurate.  For someone who is all about the accuracy of things as you try to portray yourself as, I would have expected you to be more accurate with your insult.  Saying someone can't read on a Message Board is pretty stupid.  However saying that someone isn't good at reading comprehension (you know understanding what they are reading) would have packed more punch.

You do not make your society. Those around you do. So whether or not our morals are the same is irrelevant. SC and MD have many differences, but their societies have more in common with each other than they have in common with other countries. The UK is irrelevant in this conversation. You can't prove that whites are disadvantaged in the US by citing the UK.

Well, since my stance is world wide, whites are at a disadvantage, I can use whichever country I wish.  You are the one that keeps wanting to limit the discussion to only the US.  Even then, I can have still provided cases to show how disadvantage whites are in the US.  BTW... thank you for confirming that to liberals such as yourself, that you don't think we have a say in our society, that only others (especially those that think like you do) get to make society.  MD doesn't have the same beliefs as SC does, but since you live in MD, you want SD to follow along with your "progressive, forward thinking" mindset, if not then you run to the SCOTUS and try to vilify SC if they are opposed to your ways (ahem, gay marriage, immigration, gun control) . 

No, some are. In our country, we don't kill people for being gay. In some countries they do. In our country, we allow freedom of religion. In some countries they do not. Even within our country, I do not believe people should be discriminated against for their sexual orientation or gender identity. Some people do. 

However you think it OK for someone that doesn't want to serve a gay couple a wedding cake should be forced to or else they are forced out of business.  So you do believe that people should be discriminated against for their religious beliefs.  Especially since you don't hold those same beliefs.

You're trying to suggest that you understand statistics while feigning ignorance of the concept of disproportionate representation, calling it "manipulation". If you want to explain it to me or him, then we can determine if you truly don't understand the math or if you're being dishonest. 

It is call manipulation.  See my response to Fred.  Whites rape more people in the US.  I can easily manipulate the stats to show that while whites rape more in the US, non-whites are responsible for all of the interracial rapes.  Does that prove Fred wrong?  No.  Does it support my argument?  Yes.  That is what is known as a stat war.  I refused and now you are Breech are crying about not being able to control the parameters of the argument.

These are quotes that are on here. It's not like I am making this up. These are quotes that we can go back and look at:

Me: "if you're black, you're more likely to be poor"
What you said I said: "being black automatically makes you poor"

Those are not the same words nor are they the same message. You can write a ton about how I am not effectively communicating, but you're making shit up right now. Stop. I hope this was as epic as you imagined. 

This was as epic as I imagined, because it is the mental gymnastics someone trying to rationalize themselves as being correct.  You asked a question that by being black that you are more likely to be poor. Is that your belief?

I responded with No, I don't think being black automatically makes you poor.  

See quotes:  useful when you use all of them.  

What I did was answer you with a No.  

So it was cute for you to try this same tactic again, but just like last time, it failed.

here you go, page 2

I was trying to look out for you. At this point, I don't really care how much of a white supremacist sympathizer you might look like to others.

Good, I as don't care how often you try to paint me as a white supremacist sympathizer.  Smart people that can think for themselves will know that it isn't about supremacy as much as it is about advocacy.  

I know you didn't say do this in this thread, but you have admitted in another one that you use the report function to silence others.  Sure you have your justifications and rationalizations, but to me it is not something that I respect.  If you have a problem with something I say, then please, do me a favor, IGNORE me.  That feature is available to you as well.  This way, you don't have to be offended by anything I say, since you won't actually see it. 

If the message that someone has to present isn't for you, then don't be apart of it.
(02-22-2016, 06:40 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I know you didn't say do this in this thread, but you have admitted in another one that you use the report function to silence others.  Sure you have your justifications and rationalizations, but to me it is not something that I respect.  If you have a problem with something I say, then please, do me a favor, IGNORE me.  That feature is available to you as well.  This way, you don't have to be offended by anything I say, since you won't actually see it. 

If the message that someone has to present isn't for you, then don't be apart of it.

The fact that you can read a message, completely change that message, and then feel like the messenger actually said your new message is really a testament to your extreme disconnect from the world around you. I understood a long time ago the kind of person you were when you suggested that the police had no authority over you, but reading these posts has really exposed just how far gone you are from the rest of the world. All I can say to any of this is "wow".

Oh, and I admitted I use the ignore function. I ignored the grown man making fun of kids. I didn't report him. It's not against the rules to make fun of kids.

(02-22-2016, 08:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The fact that you can read a message, completely change that message, and then feel like the messenger actually said your new message is really a testament to your extreme disconnect from the world around you. I understood a long time ago the kind of person you were when you suggested that the police had no authority over you, but reading these posts has really exposed just how far gone you are from the rest of the world. All I can say to any of this is "wow".

Oh, and I admitted I use the ignore function. I ignored the grown man making fun of kids. I didn't report him. It's not against the rules to make fun of kids.

Sure you did....

Yeah, I am the one disconnected from reality. Way to take a statement way out of context and try to use it to strengthen your position. 

I say the police have no authority over me, being that as a free man, I do expect the police to treat me with the same courtesy that they would expect me to give them. 

They want a yes, sir.  No, sir.  Then that is what I expect them to give to me.  If they are pointing a gun at me, well, all the training I have ever had was that you only point your weapon at something you intend to kill.  So by that act, any cop would be telling me that he intends to kill me by pointing his weapon at me. 

At that situation him being a cop is irrelevant.  I fully believe that I have a right to live.  I would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

I also made sure that I posted in that same thread, that while I don't like the laws and find most of them arbitrary and I can't blame people for ignoring laws that you can't reasonably justify other than, "I said so.",  However I did say that even though the laws are arbitrary, I do follow most of them due to my own personal stances.

Drugs- should be legal.  However I don't use drugs.

Drinking and Driving - should be illegal - but I just think it funny that we would need a law for this, since it is more of a common sense thing to not do it.

Concealed Carry - should be legal to do so, even without a permit.  I do CC and no I don't have a permit.  No one even knows that I CC because, just like my body parts, I keep my gun concealed.
(02-22-2016, 08:43 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yeah, I am the one disconnected from reality. 

I say the police have no authority over me, being that as a free man

lol

(02-22-2016, 11:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol

AAAANNNNNNDDDDD..... He's done.
Justifying murdering a cop for doing their job was a nice touch too.

(02-22-2016, 11:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Justifying murdering a cop for doing their job was a nice touch too.

If that is how you read it. 
(02-22-2016, 11:51 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: If that is how you read it. 

At least you're honest about it. Most wouldn't be considering it's usually frowned upon in society (or at least my society... American Society) to kill a cop. You're a straight shooter (no pun intended lol) when it comes to flippantly breaking the law, though. 

(02-22-2016, 11:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: At least you're honest about it. Most wouldn't be considering it's usually frowned upon in society (or at least my society... American Society) to kill a cop. You're a straight shooter (no pun intended lol) when it comes to flippantly breaking the law, though. 

Man you are mad right now.  It is so apparent it has been in everyone of your post recently. 

Take a few steps back.  Breath... and then return.  You don't have to return to this thread, there are others that are probably more your speed.
The accusation of being mad. Usually a good sign of one's own anger.

(02-22-2016, 12:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The accusation of being mad. Usually a good sign of one's own anger.

Well, did you at least take a step back and take a deep breath?
(02-18-2016, 02:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am a proud white man but I do not consider myself a white supremacist.

The difference between us is that I can be proud of the good things white people have done without also believing that blacks are an inferior race to white people.

here are the statements you have made that show you believe that whites are a superior race to blacks.....

"Fred, I want you to take a trip to SA.  When it was controlled by whites, not a bad place to be.  Now blacks are in control.  They have attack the whites, it isn't safe to be white there, and it is in ruin.

Do you think that if blacks were in control here that it would be any different than SA?" .......claiming that inferior blacks are unable to govern, and that they are better off being denied equal rights in order to be governed by superior white people.

"It was white people that did away with slavery.  Blacks didn't free themselves.  

There are countless white people that have died putting an end to the notion of slavery.

What do we get for it?  Constant reminder of how at one time whites in America owned slaves.  Constant accusations of racism."......claiming that not only are blacks inferior because they needed white people to end slaveryand also that they are ungrateful.  The historical facts will show that black people continued to suffer oppression at the hands of white people long after slavery was ended.

"I could care less what happens to blacks in black communities.  I am just being vigilant for when their activities start spilling over into my community.  I also think there should be a place for whites only, a safe place for them.".....despite the fact that an overwhelming majority of the crime committed against white people is from other white people you try to claim that if the superior white people could live separate from the inferior violent blacks then they would be "safe".

"What is even more humorous is that you are quick to point out how blacks have been oppressed in our society 50 years ago, but you are blind to the whites being oppressed that is being done today.".....This is by far your most common attack on inferior black people.  They are oppressing white people, bit white people do not oppress black people.  I could list several posts where you repeat this same theme.  Whites do not have any privilege in current American society because they treat everyone fairly, yet blacks continue to oppress and mistreat white people.

"I can't stand the white guilt people.  I get why non-whites push the agenda.  If whites didn't feel guilty then they couldn't walk all over them like they do.".....This is another of your favorite attacks on black people.  Youn claim they are all lying schemers who only want to manipulate white people so that they can "walk all over them" and "get things they don't deserve".

"If you want to attack anyone for slavery, then you should be attacking the original slave owners"...Blanket denial of all fault for white people involved in the slave trade.  Superior white people did nothing wrong and all the blame should be placed on the inferior black people.  This is like saying that drug dealers in America should not be blamed for their actions because most of the cocaine and herion comes from other countries.

"Again, Fred, move to an all black neighborhood.  After 1 week, come back to me and tell me about white privilege."....repeat of the claim that blacks oppress while whites do not.

"Blacks don't want reparations from the US, they want it from the White US.  If blacks were the majority leaders in the US, they wouldn't want reparations."....repeat of claim that blacks are all just schemers trying to get something they don't deserve.

"I have told you why it isn't made a big deal, which is that white people know that it isn't the polices fault that the majority of serial killers are white.  Just because a group doesn't complain about profiling doesn't mean profiling doesn't happen to them.".... Inferior blacks are whiners.  superior white people never whine.  this one is borderline comedy considering that over the last few days you have made dozens of posts doing nothing excpet whining about how oppressed white people are Hilarious 

"Anyone who thinks that a black person living in a black dominated society would treat whites the same when hiring, firing, or doing business is either naive, dumb or disingenuous.".......Repeat of claim that black people would discriminate against white people while denying that white people ever discriminate aginst black people.

"If you acknowledge white privilege, then that only gives power over to those that also have privilege but refuse to acknowledge their own, it would give them a moral high ground from which to constantly ask for things that they aren't entitled to."......Repeat of claim that blacks are lying manipulative schemers just trying to get stuff they don't deserve.

"African Studies professors are notoriously Anti-white and they go out of their way to paint a negative picture of whites in history while insisting that the Africans were a good and virtuous race."........Repeat of claim that blacks are manipulative liars. 

"However, black officers don't like it, because they don't seem to want to only have to police neighborhoods that only have blacks.  
Not so, Oddly enough, black civilians don't like it either, because then they can't claim racism or profiling as easy."  ....These claims have to do with assigning all black officers to mainly black areas.  Suggests that black officers are cowards and afriad of black violence.  And, of course, a repeat of the claim that blacks are just lying schemers trying to get away with something.

"2 ***** and probably a black."....Using the term "black" as a derogatory insult.    'Nuf siad.

Your take here is pathetic Fred. A lot of this stuff is fact, and when the truth is openly revealed, the speaker is automatically a white supremacist.  Right.

John Brown and his sons, staunch abolitionists were killed holed up in some shack fighting slavery. You should read about this guy. Not much recognition is given to him. 
Am a white supremacist for saying that?

It is virtually impossible to discuss issues like these with lefties without getting that label put on you.

Telling the whole story about slavery...that black slave owners in Africa sold their own people to the white man, that slavery was a part of black culture, and that there were also black slave owners in America.

This makes me a white supremacist too?

I did have an African American studies teacher in college who like many liberals here blame whites for the worlds problems, but being young and naïve I took it as truth, never questioned or complained and went on my way. Until I grew up.

You should grow up Fred.

Guess what happened when the Boston Police department experimented with having only black officers patrol black neighborhoods?
The arrests of black people went up.

Yeah, I know, I'm a white supremacist.
(02-22-2016, 12:25 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Well, did you at least take a step back and take a deep breath?

Some of your responses certainly were breathtaking 

(02-22-2016, 03:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Some of your responses certainly were breathtaking 

This post

Clapping

Ladies and Gentleman behold the thoughtful and insightful mind of the one and only BmorePat87.

Clapping