Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wil Hill Bust Out This Week?!
Really if the only way you can run is with an overloaded line your offensive linemen need a masculinity check.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Having Eifert back is also going to do wonders for our running game. Opposing LBs will be a lot more hesitant to rush up to the LOS when a quick pop to Eifert up the seams will burn them for 40 yards like its nothing.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 12:47 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Yes, can he do this more than once per calendar year?
No.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I feel like someone has been clamoring for Hill to be given the ball running downhill and instead of east and west and has been claiming that that's his problem.  

I feel like a lot of people have posted smart ass comments and sarcastic comments claiming that he was wrong and stupid and have been insisting that Hill just isn't any good.

I feel like we started off the game giving Hill the carries in the way that the original clamor had been wishing for and Hill was dominating, but then we abandoned it, and Hill still finished 97 yards on 17 carries with two touchdowns.

I feel like I'm pissed that we abandoned it but Hill showed that he's definitely able.

Just the way I feel.

Damn, want any help nailing yourself to that cross or do you have it covered?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 05:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Damn, want any help nailing yourself to that cross or do you have it covered?

lol.

I'm calling you out and making jokes about you attacking me and you counter it by acting like I'm playing the victim.

Did you expect me to act like you never posted that or that you've never attacked any of my related posts?

Typical.
Reply/Quote
They was running him with a fullback and he looked good, but continued to share carries with gio. And stopped the run in the 2nd half, if he was the main back he would of had 150-200 yard day. Keep being a hill hater.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 11:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

I'm calling you out and making jokes about you attacking me and you counter it by acting like I'm playing the victim.

Did you expect me to act like you never posted that or that you've never attacked any of my related posts?

Typical.

I'm giving credit where credit is due.  You sir, have predicted Hill would breakout for the past year and he finally did break out.  You were right...er, eventually.  Congrats.  Feel free to act as smug as you think the situation warrants.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 03:23 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: They was running him with a fullback and he looked good, but continued to share carries with gio. And stopped the run in the 2nd half, if he was the main back he would of had 150-200 yard day. Keep being a hill hater.

After his 50 yard run, he ran 14 times for 35 yards.

You're smoking something that wasn't voted legal in Ohio if you think Hill would have ended up with 150-200 yards.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote