Who cares
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wil this team go 0-16?
After today's embarrassing debacle does this team go 0-16
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
No, but they will be picking top 3 in next years draft.
Reply/Quote
After todays game 0-16 wouldn't surprise me! At least we would probably get 1st round pick next year!
Reply/Quote
No..but it could get ugly real quick. God I hope they find some way to beat Houston otherwise it could be a long wait for a win
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say something irrational and dumb but screw it here it goes:

Sam Darnold throwing passes to Green/Ross/Eifert would be cool to see.
Reply/Quote
No but I'd bet we'll be well below .500
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:25 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: No, but they will be picking top 3 in next years draft.

Think we'll pick an OT?
Reply/Quote
We're probably a 4-12 or 5-11 team right now.

I think with Green, Eifert, Dalton, Atkins, and Dunlap that there is too much talent to sink into the 0-3 win category.

While coaching is partially the issue...our roster is bad at several positions.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 06:00 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Think we'll pick an OT?

I've pondered that. 4 of our 5 starting lineman would be backups on most playoff teams.
Reply/Quote
No but worse than the Browns. They look hungry like the Bengals used to look. Top 3 pick. Baker Mayfield!!!
Reply/Quote

Probably a QB

PA gonna coach the O-line up ya know  Ninja
Reply/Quote
IF we get the #1 pick, hopefully we can trade it for a huge package of picks.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:23 PM)Trademark Wrote: After today's embarrassing debacle does this team go 0-16

No, but I don't think they'll get to 7 wins. I think 5 is likely and 6 would be a stretch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 06:10 PM)bjf123 Wrote: No, but I don't think they'll get to 7 wins.  I think 5 is likely and 6 would be a stretch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought we'd start 1-2 or 0-3. I think 0-3 is a possibility.

The Texans looked really bad today, so we could theoretically beat them.
Reply/Quote

Nope we'll trade up to take a kicker.
Reply/Quote
No, but 4-12 isn't far fetched. Should've ditched Ogbuehi and admitted the mistake or at least hedged their bets by signing a vet.

Also, this entire coaching staff (sans Guenther) looks lost.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 06:22 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Nope we'll trade up to take a kicker.

Nonsense we will draft a tackle who will be horrible, oh wait....
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote

If we have a bad enough year to be picking that high, which I don't yet believe we will, then we'll probably have a new coach.  Dalton will have had an epically terrible year.  The knives will be out for him in a year in which there are 3 or 4 really good quarterbacks worthy of top 10 picks.  New coaches (in non-bizarro non-Bengal land) often mean new quarterbacks.  I think it would be tough for them to pass on a Rosen, Darnold, Allen, or Jackson if they had the chance.  The young qb would inherit a wealth of top-flight offensive weapons.
Reply/Quote
No, this team will not go 0-16. Once Jones comes back next week, both the Safeties get back on the field, and Burfict comes back from suspension, this defense will absolutely shut some teams out. Sooner or later, the offense will stumble their way to a TD or two, and actually win a couple of games.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 10:44 PM)samhain Wrote: If we have a bad enough year to be picking that high, which I don't yet believe we will, then we'll probably have a new coach.  Dalton will have had an epically terrible year.  The knives will be out for him in a year in which there are 3 or 4 really good quarterbacks worthy of top 10 picks.  New coaches (in non-bizarro non-Bengal land) often mean new quarterbacks.  I think it would be tough for them to pass on a Rosen, Darnold, Allen, or Jackson if they had the chance.  The young qb would inherit a wealth of top-flight offensive weapons.

I think the rebuild has already started. Fans just don't admit. We've lost a lot of talent to free agency over the past 2 seasons.

We have the worst offensive line in football.

Inexcusable.
Reply/Quote