Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-15-2023, 11:46 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Um, this guy was one of the biggest reasons we got to the SB last year.

He’s had an off year, but he’s still a damn good kicker.

Can't miss extra points in the playoffs and you can't live off the past.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:51 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Lot of hostility in this thread. Hope we can come together as fans, win or lose.

We will, in a win. Burrow and the receivers need to get those quick hitters and bust open a big one.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:50 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Apple is pathetic.  God I hope they release him in the off season.

How do we have fans this stupid?

Reply/Quote
I just thought of this. I'm hoping Carman does good but man we should've brought Whitworth in some how some way. But woulda coulda shoulda now let's go score a TD here.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:53 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea it feels like way more than usual tonight

I agree.. National Commercial League. Earlier they had an injury time out for 5 minutes of commercials , then came back to the 2 minute warning another 2 1/2
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:52 PM)Housh Wrote: Which is a good average for 20 runs

So even tho the guy you were responding to was exaggerating a big, he still presents an issue for our D.

Agree, just stating facts.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:51 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Lot of hostility in this thread. Hope we can come together as fans, win or lose.

Lol if you're referring to my dislike of Eli Apple it's not going to change.  That guy absolutely sucks.  Didn't you see him standing around when they were trying to make the tackle on that last BR offensive possession? The guy just stood there like the play was over.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:52 PM)Tony Wrote: Sorry guys.. I been drinkin a lot..

LOL, I see no difference....

Reply/Quote
That’s a first. Come on
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow is gonna have to work magic
Reply/Quote
I think some people here just don't get it. This team has made its fans suffer for so long and never given return on investment (which can only be a Lombardi) that with them looking better the last couple of seasons but STILL faltering at the end it makes people feel like this window also will close with no Lombardi. So when they get to postseason then play like crap in an elimination game it understandably frustrates the fans.
Reply/Quote
100 million
Reply/Quote
I barfed 3 times in the 10 seconds it took to run that play.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is gonna have to work magic

He got the Mike Brown Bengals to the SB in his first full year.  The dude farts pixie dust. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:54 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol if you're referring to my dislike of Eli Apple it's not going to change.  That guy absolutely sucks.  Didn't you see him standing around when they were trying to make the tackle on that last BR offensive possession? The guy just stood there like the play was over.

LOL, if you knew ball you wouldnt make such stupid comments on a public message board.

Reply/Quote
Game is a lot easier when you get 4-6 on first
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Here comes a quick outside toss

Reply/Quote
Nice Mixon

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is gonna have to work magic

He turned a sack into a first down 
Reply/Quote
Except for the outside stuff the Bengals are actually running the ball well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote