Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-16-2023, 12:07 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: TEE 4 2

And 2 for Tee
Reply/Quote
So are people going to stop whining now?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How we feeling now Board?
Reply/Quote
Burrow just playmaker Tee lol
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:07 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I think we've got this one...if anyone is dying for misery I'd say the Vikings message board is a real hotbed of it right now.

Or if you REALLY wanna feel it go check out the Chargers board 
Reply/Quote
We got the missing point back!
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Fixed the Money Mac screwup!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:08 AM)Destro Wrote: Embarrassing Marcus Peters. i love it!!

Early front runner for game ball.
Reply/Quote
I'm better now guys
Reply/Quote
So far Carmen hasn't let the red army in..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:08 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: So are people going to stop whining now?

NO!!!!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Wow that should have been a penalty on Cincinnati. The guy in motion started up field before the ball was snapped. Cincy got lucky there
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:08 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: So are people going to stop whining now?

Do you not know where you're at?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:07 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I think we've got this one...if anyone is dying for misery I'd say the Vikings message board is a real hotbed of it right now.

Not as bad as the chargers board last night. Felt like the post playoff Marvin Lewis era
Reply/Quote
Burrow doesn't care about your pitty party.
Reply/Quote

Do they ever?
Reply/Quote
Now we NEED another stop by the D so the offense has a chance to make this tougher for the Rats.
Reply/Quote
Should had Mac out there to make that catch and get his own damn point back.    Smirk
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Wonder if the Be gals training staff car airmail the defibrillator they used in Hamlin

I’m on verge of a ***** heart attack watching this.
Reply/Quote
BTW, that drive was something we did not do last week or in the first half of this game, score a TD on a drive that did not come via turnover.
Reply/Quote