Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Just no excuse for the D playing this badly against a team with a backup QB and no legitimate receiving threats.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Drives like that are frustrating. What looks like a sure sack turns into a big play. Missed tackles, getting burn for a long one.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:16 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Who would’ve thought we’d have to score 30+ to beat this Ravens team

I did. They're offense was gonna be better than it was last week. They just got us off balance from the start on that drive.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:16 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Whoddathunk Burrow would have to drag this team to victory, eh?

Yeah, the run game has looked good last drive. Burrow should be able to get this TD back.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:17 AM)Destro Wrote: Bengals history with that is not great.

Neither is o line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Defense caught pressing a bit on that play I think. Ravens saw them pressing every play and went deep.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:16 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Corner should be top pick this year.

You mean tackle?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:17 AM)Destro Wrote: Bengals history with that is not great.

God help us if we go back to drafting injured 1st round corners.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:16 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Corner should be top pick this year.

We need two first rounders - CB and OT
Maybe draft a bunch of them and hope a couple are good?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:18 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Just no excuse for the D playing this badly against a team with a backup QB and no legitimate receiving threats.

Agreed. Never expected the D to look like they have tonight against a Jacksonless Ravens. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:16 AM)Bengalion Wrote: Can't blame Lou for that. It's on Apple, he just misread the play.

So how many times has he misread coverage, about a hundred times this year alone?  No wonder so many were ragging his ass after he gave up the go ahead TD in the SB.  The guy thinks he's a lot better than what he is.
Reply/Quote
Jesus ***** christ
Reply/Quote
Higgins has been bad the last two weeks. His hands have vanished.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Punt time

This is not going well at all
Reply/Quote
3 & out. Wonderful.

We’re in a lot of trouble.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:17 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: I don't feel worse at all.  I mean common sense says to go after  Apple.  The guy sucks.  He's worse that Dre Kirkpatrick was.   You see him in the Bengals backfield next year and the same thing is going to happen

You only post on negative plays.  Browns fan?

Reply/Quote
About to be losing again...
Reply/Quote
Ok now we have to play from behind
Reply/Quote
Collingsworth gets on my freaking nerves.
Reply/Quote
A 3 and is not how u respond after letting up a touchdown
Reply/Quote