Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Huntley > Lamar

Wow. Dude is playing lights out.
Reply/Quote
There has been so many breaks, they are showing 8 local commercials in a row here
Reply/Quote
Defense is totally wasting a good Burrow game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:27 AM)Housh Wrote: We just werent ready for this heavy run scheme

Wtf did they think they were going to do? It’s the only thing the ravens do. And they have a back up QB. Wtf
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:29 AM)Whacked Wrote: Huntley > Lamar

Everyone knew Lamar couldn’t cut it come playoff time

Huntley can sit back and pass
Reply/Quote
Well I have to say I didn't expect their O to have this much success.

This is more success than they've had against ANY defence since Lamar went out. Not good.
Reply/Quote
We’re gonna lose. Defense is exhausted and played like shit even when they were fresh.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Turnover time..Scoop n score wouldn't hurt my feelings. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They just cant get to this QB is the problem the Oline is holding up their shit
Reply/Quote
We have to have the record for losses vs backups.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:29 AM)Whacked Wrote: Huntley > Lamar

He played well enough to beat Cincy last week but it appears a lot of Cincy fans didn't catch that
Reply/Quote
Need a TO
Reply/Quote
This is ridiculous. I am shocked at the defense playing so poorly. That was good coverage by Bates, but overall our defense is just getting manhandled. Not good.
Reply/Quote
At least Reds season is right around the corner
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:30 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: He played well enough to beat Cincy last week but it appears a lot of Cincy fans didn't catch that

Uh, wat? Anthony brown played last week and threw 3 interceptions
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:30 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: He played well enough to beat Cincy last week but it appears a lot of Cincy fans didn't catch that

Huntely? Cincy fans didn't catch it, as he didn't play.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:30 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: We’re gonna lose. Defense is exhausted and played like shit even when they were fresh.

Stfu 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:27 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'm widowed, and if you think Apple is a quality DB then you're just one of these fans that knows nothing about football.

No I dont.  Eli is a $4M CB4 who stepped into CB1 and we are undefeated since then.

A person has to be a total idiot not to know this.  Bitching about a CB4 and wanting him cut at his low cost and GREAT play for a CB4 reveals a total lack of football knowledge or a Browns fan, same thing.

An understanding of ball realizes that a CB4 is not a CB1 with different expectations.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:27 AM)The Gooney Rule Wrote: The names of Reader and Hendrickson need a few mentions to right this ship.

Thought the same. Add Hubbard to this.

What’s scary to me is that the entire country knew what the game plan coming in would be and we still can’t stop them.
Reply/Quote
Lol ridiculous
Reply/Quote