Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Card game predictions
(01-04-2016, 12:51 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Meh, a lot of running schemes in the NFL are plug in and play. Look how Seattle did against us without Lynch. Whoever takes his spot will still be running behind the same line. I don't think it changes much.

We are not the only team Thomas  Rawls had success against. As for the steelers, There was a drop-off from bell to Williams and there will be a drop-off from Williams to whoever.  That player was/is third (or lower) on the depth chart for a reason. 

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:53 AM)magikod Wrote: You guys think that Dalton will play against PIT?
Man, that's a tough one. His grip on the ball is a concern. 
But if the Oline can't open up holes and continues to get penalized. It doesn't matter who we have under center.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:56 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: We are not the only team Thomas  Rawls had success against. As for the steelers, There was a drop-off from bell to Williams and there will be a drop-off from Williams to whoever.  That player was/is third (or lower) on the depth chart for a reason. 

The Bengals will lose in some bizarre, pathetic way.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:55 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes

Having broken that same thumb when I was younger I tend to doubt he will play. If he does decide to give it a go he could very easily exit the game via injuring it again. I remember my injury lasted a long while and every time that I thought it was ready to go I would bang it on something and it would set me back.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:56 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: We are not the only team Thomas  Rawls had success against. As for the steelers, There was a drop-off from bell to Williams and there will be a drop-off from Williams to whoever.  That player was/is third (or lower) on the depth chart for a reason. 

Maybe if it were against a team that was more dependent on the rush I would agree with you, but the Steelers have become a pass first, pass often offense. Look at their rushing attempts and yards since the bye.
Reply/Quote
Steelers aim for eifert and someone else. Take out key players. Bengals were winning until it happens. Just like 2005, Steelers rally and win 33-20
Reply/Quote
Hopefully they don't headhunt Eifert again
Reply/Quote
Keep Em Coming.
Reply/Quote
Bengals by 6.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I see Big Ben throwing a couple picks, our Defense and ST will have to win it. We need an Adam Jones sighting.

Not sure how much home field advantage with the way the yellow towels travel. Considering AJM already lost to Pittsburgh once, I see no reason to think he can beat them now so shortly thereafter - unless DeAngelo is hurt and they have nobody to run the ball.

Can't discount what pressure can do to an NFL caliber player. DeAngelo had a lot of pressure on him being the bellcow, and although there was a dropoff from Bell, he's 4.5 YPC this year.

Maybe that's been Hill's problem is he's not the bellcow and doesn't have the pressure because Gio is so good. There are people in life who will hide from their own success if given the chance.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It was hard to see the game yesterday at the sports bar because it was crowded in there and they only had the Bengals on two screens. Mostly I was hoping for a major browns upset and with a better QB they might have done it.

The Bengals need to throw the house at the Steelers and do things outside the box like study how the Ravings were able to beat them recently and how they can mix it up with a Sanu wildcat play or something like that. McCarron throws a good long pass so they should try at least a couple.

It's going to be bloody and it's going to be a war but the Bengals NEED to show they are the better team.
Reply/Quote
I'm predicting Hill scores 3 TDs and rushes 200 yards in this game with AJ at the helm. Bengals 28 Steelers 17
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
How does Hill rush for 200 when he hasn't had 100 all year lol, comon now son! Wishful thinking.
Reply/Quote
Hill breaks out this week because the Steelers D focuses on AJ. Both of them.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Well, I'd like to see it happen. Hill has been performing a little better lately for sure. Maybe all of his short rushes for most of the year has saved his legs.
Reply/Quote
Staying optimistic... I say 21-20 Bengals win with time expiring.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:08 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Steelers offense has been scoring a bunch.
Our offense is pretty shaky. O line looks pretty weak right now.

Steelers 27
Cincy 13

I agree 100%. Doesn't matter which QB is playing. Either one can play well enough to lead us to a win. Its the OL I am concerned about. They have been playing horrible. You can defend Whitworth all you want. He's not quick enough to play LT. He has had more penalties lately than Andre Smith. They need to move him to Guard he is powerful at that Position. Put Cedric in at LT. He has been playing I've seen him in there. They proved last year with Whit at OG they run the ball MUCH better. Whitworth is over rated as is the whole line. They are the reason we can't score points not the QB. Something needs to change because it isn't working. I don't see them winning unless they fix it.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 09:46 AM)lostwou Wrote: I agree 100%. Doesn't matter which QB is playing. Either one can play well enough to lead us to a win. Its the OL I am concerned about. They have been playing horrible. You can defend Whitworth all you want. He's not quick enough to play LT. He has had more penalties lately than Andre Smith. They need to move him to Guard he is powerful at that Position. Put Cedric in at LT. He has been playing I've seen him in there. They proved last year with Whit at OG they run the ball MUCH better. Whitworth is over rated as is the whole line. They are the reason we can't score points not the QB. Something needs to change because it isn't working. I don't see them winning unless they fix it.

100% Agree.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 09:46 AM)lostwou Wrote: I agree 100%. Doesn't matter which QB is playing. Either one can play well enough to lead us to a win. Its the OL I am concerned about. They have been playing horrible. You can defend Whitworth all you want. He's not quick enough to play LT. He has had more penalties lately than Andre Smith. They need to move him to Guard he is powerful at that Position. Put Cedric in at LT. He has been playing I've seen him in there. They proved last year with Whit at OG they run the ball MUCH better. Whitworth is over rated as is the whole line. They are the reason we can't score points not the QB. Something needs to change because it isn't working. I don't see them winning unless they fix it.

It does matter what QB is playing.. AJ is holding ball too long on some sacks.. Andy is a better QB.. The O line performed well Sunday.. we ran the ball great and as a whole AJ had time
Reply/Quote
Pacman, Iloka, hall, eifert all back for this game.

Mccarron not coming off bench cold like last game. He protects the football well (only 2 career picks and both came in his first real action against Pitt).

Bengals defense playing great football, we've seen that before but never on the consistent weekly basis (regardless of opponent) that we have lately imo.

Pitt should be without a run game.

Ben has not been playing great football lately, and has a tendency to throw us costly picks. He's been shut down by this d for the most part this season. 1 Td to 4 int.

Pitt DB's suck.

As long as that dirty ass Mitchell doesn't take out our best players and our offense protects the football we will win.

If AJ starts 20-13 bengals win.

If dalton starts 27-13 bengals win.

You can take that to the bank ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote