Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Card game predictions
(01-04-2016, 09:13 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How does Hill rush for 200 when he hasn't had 100 all year lol, comon now son! Wishful thinking.

Not so fast....Hill does his best work behind a FB.  We now have a bruiser back there.....44 looks good on Fisher.  Stranger things have happened.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/14500580/cincinnati-bengals-preparing-aj-mccarron-start-vs-pittsburgh-steelers

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: Not so fast....Hill does his best work behind a FB.  We now have a bruiser back there.....44 looks good on Fisher.  Stranger things have happened.

Yeah he looked good in that role yesterday.   And Obguehi made a colossal block in the secondary that sprung Hill for his TD.

Hopefully Pittsburgh (and everyone else) doesn't have an answer to that.

I ain't doing any predictions.   I could see it either way.  They looked pretty bad yesterday at points - couldn't get a 3rd down to save their lives.  But they did what they had to.    Jones, Green and Eifert looked great.  Hopefully we can ride that horse all the way with some more consistent play from the O-line and our D.

Chris Lewis Harris looked good yesterday - surprised me (I have not been a fan).   He may be the answer to an injured Hall.

Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm going with my heart for this one instead of my brain and it goes against what I have posted since the end of the game yesterday and even before that.

Bengals 24
Steelers 20
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:48 PM)3wt Wrote: Yeah he looked good in that role yesterday.   And Obguehi made a colossal block in the secondary that sprung Hill for his TD.

Hopefully Pittsburgh (and everyone else) doesn't have an answer to that.

I ain't doing any predictions.   I could see it either way.  They looked pretty bad yesterday at points - couldn't get a 3rd down to save their lives.  But they did what they had to.    Jones, Green and Eifert looked great.  Hopefully we can ride that horse all the way with some more consistent play from the O-line and our D.

Chris Lewis Harris looked good yesterday - surprised me (I have not been a fan).   He may be the answer to an injured Hall.

Who Dey!!!

Yeah, my feelings on all points here as well.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw 37 making plays.

I wasn't on the boards over the holiday, so I was pleasantly surprised with #44 too!  Loved that 2nd level block that sprung Hill by Obguehi.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
At some point the odds are in favor for a Bengals playoff victory. Losing yet another playoff game should not happen.

Pitt - 17
Bengals - 24
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 01:45 PM)M.W. Wrote: At some point the odds are in favor for a Bengals playoff victory. Losing yet another playoff game should not happen.

Pitt - 17
Bengals - 24

Yep.  We have to win one sometime, why not now?
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Steelers win. Im not putting a number on it, but we'll lose a heartbreaker. Our window to win a title with this roster is about to close.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Steelers 17
Reply/Quote