Poll: Predicting Bengals in or out of Playoffs ?
Bengals squeak into Playoffs
Bengals can't hold on and miss the Playoffs
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wildcard Watch
(11-17-2018, 06:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: As of right now, we'd be heading to Gillette to face the Patriots in the WC round. What a bloodbath that would be.

Using ESPN's playoff machine, I came up with the Bengals going 9-7 (even with a split to the Browns) and clinching that 6th seed which would earn us yet another trip to Houston.

Top seeds: KC and New England

Wildcard games: Cincy at Houston - San Diego LA at Pittsburgh

If anyone wants to check out the playoff machine: http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Woof, if we do make it like i predict should be another one and done. 0-8 Marv.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 06:58 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: If the Bengals take care of business they could realistically get to 10-6.

LOL..ML teams have always taken care of business..Child Please
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
From 5-5, we'd likely have to finish 4-2 to make the playoffs. I don't see that being in the cards.

Although we do play the Browns twice and the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 07:20 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: LOL..ML teams have always taken care of business..Child Please

ON TO CLEVELAND. Baker Mayfield is your new Daddy.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 07:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: From 5-5, we'd likely have to finish 4-2 to make the playoffs. I don't see that being in the cards.

Although we do play the Browns twice and the Raiders.

I agree.

It is finish 4 and 2 or BUST, IMO.

Remaining 6 games:

Browns
Broncos
at Chargers
Raiders
at Browns
at Steelers

With this schedule, I think the Bengals have a 45% chance of pulling it off.  IMO

Not splitting with the Browns may be Key & having the Steelers rest players that last week (should it be a meaningless game to them for Playoff positioning) would be very helpful.

Need AJ Green back but toe injuries can linger & linger. Keep getting re-aggravated.

All in all, still an "in the Hunt" for a Wildcard team with flaws, as most are.
Reply/Quote