Poll: Will AJ pass Chad in franchise TD’s?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Will AJ break Chad’s TD record?
It’s hard to believe this is even a question. At one point it seemed like a foregone conclusion that AJ would pass Chad in both YDS and TD’s. But sadly AJ has just not been anywhere near as durable as Chad was. This could very well be AJ’s final season as a Bengal, so I think it’s unlikely he passes Chad for franchise receiving yds (he needs over 1700 more), but the TD record is still within reach. AJ needs 4 more to pass Chad. AJ’s lowest TD total for any season is 4. But it’s been a pretty rough start for him so far this season.

So what do you think, does he do it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I think he can do it, but I don't think he will get the yards. Unless something changes (which is possible, still plenty of football left) I am not expecting A.J. to be a Bengal next season.
Reply/Quote
If he stays healthy all year, I think he’ll do it.
Reply/Quote
I'm calling it now. HIGGINS will be the leader in TDs when all is said and done and will be the best Bengal WR ever...
Reply/Quote
I'd say yes. But I'd also say this is his final season in stripes.
Reply/Quote
Yes to TDS.. agree unless willing take a deal will be the last year probable in a Bengals uniform
Reply/Quote
Bump

What do you think? He needs 1 more to tie and 2 to break it. Going to be close. I think he comes up just short* like Dunlap did with the sack record.

*assuming he’s gone after this season.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bump

What do you think? He needs 2 more to tie and 3 to break it. Going to be close. I think he comes up just short* like Dunlap did with the sack record.

*assuming he’s gone after this season.

Looked like he and Allen were beginning to hit it off, then Allen gets hurt. If Thinley plays from here on out, I highly doubt it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:42 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Looked like he and Allen were beginning to hit it off, then Allen gets hurt. If Thinley plays from here on out, I highly doubt it.

Finley has no business ever starting another NFL game. If Allen is out Kevin Hogan should be in there.

Reply/Quote
Bring Dolegala back.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
AJ needs 2 more TDs to pass Chad's record.
With just 3 games remaining, two of which are against PIT and BAL, I doubt he passes it.
He may tie it though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Season's over... I think they force it to him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 02:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: AJ needs 2 more TDs to pass Chad's record.
With just 3 games remaining, two of which are against PIT and BAL, I doubt he passes it.
He may tie it though.

Ah you’re correct. I counted Chad’s one TD in NE.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 12:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s hard to believe this is even a question. At one point it seemed like a foregone conclusion that AJ would pass Chad in both YDS and TD’s. But sadly AJ has just not been anywhere near as durable as Chad was. This could very well be AJ’s final season as a Bengal, so I think it’s unlikely he passes Chad for franchise receiving yds (he needs over 1700 more), but the TD record is still within reach. AJ needs 4 more to pass Chad. AJ’s lowest TD total for any season is 4. But it’s been a pretty rough start for him so far this season.

So what do you think, does he do it?

if Finley is throwing the ball...

NO
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 02:04 AM)Tony Wrote: I'm calling it now. HIGGINS will be the leader in TDs when all is said and done and will be the best Bengal WR ever...

if him and burrow get 10 years together...  its very likely.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 05:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if him and burrow get 10 years together...  its very likely.

Tee is good. Idk that he’s Chad/AJ good.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 05:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tee is good. Idk that he’s Chad/AJ good.

idk either thats a time will tell thing...     

But im just thinking in a league moving towards pass happy and burrows arm/touch  if the two stay together a long time they could put up some big numbers....

Boyd might have something to say about it too lol

All depends on getting a good coach though
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 05:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: idk either thats a time will tell thing...     

But im just thinking in a league moving towards pass happy and burrows arm/touch  if the two stay together a long time they could put up some big numbers....

Boyd might have something to say about it too lol

All depends on getting a good coach though

I love Boyd but there’s zero chance he goes down as the best WR in Bengals history.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 05:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I love Boyd but there’s zero chance he goes down as the best WR in Bengals history.

just ment challenging the TD record...  all depends on time in stripes.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 05:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: just ment challenging the TD record...  all depends on time in stripes.

I was more addressing Tony’s prediction of Tee (and your mention of Boyd) becoming the best Bengals WR ever. Stats will become inflated, but I don’t think anyone would argue Dalton was better than Anderson for example.

Reply/Quote