Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Joe Burrow get bored
(03-22-2022, 01:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's saying our line is going to suck!

Why would you have to live with a few extra sacks if the line wasn't going to suck?

Pointing out that some QBs take more sacks based on their style of play is the complete opposit of saying the O-line is going to suck.

In fact it is actually proof used to show that you can't always say an O-line sucks just because they give up a lot of sacks.

Get it now?
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 01:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You said "let's not get carried away"!

That's telling people not to get excited!

No Brad. Those two things do not mean the same thing. Words and phrases have set meanings. You can't just pretend they don't. 

It is possible for me to be happy and "excited" with the new O-line without getting "carried away" and thinking we have an O-line that will not allow any pressure on Burrow or will be the best or even elite.

Get it now.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 01:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You throw out lie after lie and then post more lies in saying that you didn't say them! There's so many examples and there's another one.

No Brad. I don't post any lies.  And you can't post a single example of me posting a lie.

What you call "lies" is just you pretending words don't mean what they really mean.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 04:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No Brad. I don't post any lies.  And you can't post a single example of me posting a lie.

What you call "lies" is just you pretending words don't mean what they really mean.

Fred.

You posted I was paralyzed.

You posted that I posted that I was paralyzed.

That kills this post and your previous two posts.

Get it now?
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 06:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fred.

You posted I was paralyzed.

You posted that I posted that I was paralyzed.

That kills this post and your previous two posts.

Get it now?

Is that a lie or a mistake? I thought you were paralyzed as well, and would have said the thing. It wouldn't have been malicious of course, but I had no idea you WEREN'T paralyzed. 
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 06:22 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Is that a lie or a mistake? I thought you were paralyzed as well, and would have said the thing. It wouldn't have been malicious of course, but I had no idea you WEREN'T paralyzed. 

No. I have a traumatic brain injury.

Why'd you think I was paralyzed?

Fred knew I wasn't but just tried to claim that I said I was because someone called him out when he asked why I was able to get the vaccine.
Reply/Quote
Burrow doesnt hold on to the ball longer than any other QB. In fact when you look at his time to throw stats, he gets rid of the ball quicker than most NFL QBs being ranked #10 out of 38.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-time-to-throw
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 09:14 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Burrow doesnt hold on to the ball longer than any other QB.  In fact when you look at his time to throw stats, he gets rid of the ball quicker than most NFL QBs being ranked #10 out of 38.

This makes sense.  If Burrow wasn't so so damn good our OL woes would be even more obvious.  It feels like the whole "Burrow holds the ball too long" thing was always overstated by our fanbase.  He reads a defense as fast as anyone.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 08:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No. I have a traumatic brain injury.

Why'd you think I was paralyzed?

Fred knew I wasn't but just tried to claim that I said I was because someone called him out when he asked why I was able to get the vaccine.

Probably just ignorance, to be honest. Generally when I see someone in a wheelchair, I assume some form of paralysis.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 09:24 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Probably just ignorance, to be honest. Generally when I see someone in a wheelchair, I assume some form of paralysis.

Understandable and that's what I meant when I posted that people assume that I am. I'm missing big chunks of my brain that "died" when we hit the tree right where I was sitting at 55+ mph and rattled my skull around in my brain.

Fred, however, like I said, knew that I wasn't paralyzed, which there are many, MANY examples.

Like when I posted how I was in the running to be in a stem cell study for people with traumatic brain injuries, which he did read because he posted that it would be ironic if I was cured by stem cells from aborted fetuses (the stem cells were actually coming from blood plasma but Fred didn't know that stem cells could be found in places other than aborted fetuses).
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 09:37 PM)BFritz2 Wrote: Fred, however, like I said, knew that I wasn't paralyzed, which there are many, MANY examples.

Like when I posted how I was in the running to be in a stem cell study for people with traumatic brain injuries, which he did read 

I thought you had partial pralasys caused by a brain injury.

It was a simple mistake. Not a lie.

And I can't even remember now why it made any difference.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 09:14 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Burrow doesnt hold on to the ball longer than any other QB.  In fact when you look at his time to throw stats, he gets rid of the ball quicker than most NFL QBs being ranked #10 out of 38.

He had to get the ball out faster than most QB's though cause he knew the OL wasn't great.

I think he would hold onto the ball longer if he had a good OL blocking in front of him and it would be just fine.

More time to find the open WR would be fantastic for the entire Offense.

Burrow likes to make magic happen with his feet and this leads to a lot of sacks but also leads to him making game winning
plays for us. He is just a really interesting player cause he thrives under pressure more so than about any other QB I have 
ever watched. Brady even gets flustered by pressure and he is probably the best at standing in there taking the hit and 
making the throw regardless. Burrow I think might be even better than Brady at this.

Lot of experience with pressure in only 2 years in the NFL lol

(03-22-2022, 09:21 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: This makes sense.  If Burrow wasn't so so damn good our OL woes would be even more obvious.  It feels like the whole "Burrow holds the ball too long" thing was always overstated by our fanbase.  He reads a defense as fast as anyone.

Oh yeah, he reads the Defense as fast as anyone. He just makes sure he doesn't make terrible mistakes in big games.

This was my main problem with Burrow early last season, he was throwing at least 1 head scratching pick a game.

He cleaned this up down the stretch and got comfortable later in the season, I think it started with the Raiders game 
where he looked like he was back to his old self with his legs and his pocket movement.
Reply/Quote