Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jahmyr Gibbs
Well done then conductor, most RB threads through the off-season have left him off the wishlist from what I saw. Happy to see people finally on board.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 08:48 PM)Justin1462 Wrote: Well done then conductor, most RB threads through the off-season have left him off the wishlist from what I saw. Happy to see people finally on board.

Because he's not a traditional 3 down style back, like most are looking for at the top of the class.  Gibbs offers versatility as a multi-dimensional weapon, that is what makes him such an appealing prospect.  If you line him up in single back and feed him in the NFL, he'll get eaten up and be washed out in a year or two.  But, if you use him creatively in a dynamic offense, he is that extra weapon that can push a team over the top.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 07:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That sounds like a classic Bill Belichick smoke screen if I ever read one.   Wink

Everyone knows that the Pats are going DL or major offensive playmaker.

They did what I thought they would and took a CB and if Forbes was there they would have taken him.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:37 AM)pulses Wrote: They did what I thought they would and took a CB and if Forbes was there they would have taken him.

That's impressive.  I guess you'll be interviewing to replace Daniel Jeremiah soon?  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 07:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's impressive.  I guess you'll be interviewing to replace Daniel Jeremiah soon?  Ninja

Jeremiah looked so high on himself when the Texans traded for 3 as he predicted. LOL Super weird intense vibe. Serious Patrick Bateman vibes. Wouldn't be surprised if Kiper shows up with his head split in half from an axe.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95229417afdb44e6be99b...y.gif&ct=g]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 07:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's impressive.  I guess you'll be interviewing to replace Daniel Jeremiah soon?  Ninja
Nope just something I had read and had a good feeling about it after reading it. Some of us get lucky once in a while that's all.
Reply/Quote