Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Smith Chris Rock
(03-28-2022, 01:47 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I don't know if Chris R knew or not that she had a specific medical condition (alopecia areata) that was causing her to lose her hair. If he did know, then I can't blame Will S for smacking him, but not there at that time. If he didn't know she had that condition, then both should apologize and move on

No idea if he knew or not. If he did, then I can understand it but I still don't advocate for just slapping anyone who says something you don't like. I don't think it's outlandish, I just think its immature. I agree with the bolded, just apologize and continue forward.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 02:10 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: No idea if he knew or not. If he did, then I can understand it but I still don't advocate for just slapping anyone who says something you don't like. I don't think it's outlandish, I just think its immature. I agree with the bolded, just apologize and continue forward.

it is will smith acted like a big spoiled child like most rich celebs do
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 11:58 AM)Millhouse Wrote: It was a tasteless joke, but Will and Jada should have either just left, or Will just kept his cool then verbally lay into Rock after the show.

On sidenote, the Oscars are a joke nowadays ever since they have gotten all political correct in who is nominated and who wins, not to mention most movies up for Oscars anymore are subpar to movies from before due to similar reasons. So really this is probably the best highlight for quite a few years now from it lol.

For sure

And it can't help but make me raise one eyebrow about how "real" it really was. Any press is good press ya know.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 01:50 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I think he already apologized after the awards. But make a donation, no. If anything it should be the other way around, but then again I am a bit biased here on that.
If you're referring to his acceptance speech; he made no apology to Chris Rock.

Be biased all you want but there was 0 excuse for what Will Smith did; he should have been immediately arrested; as he was a threat.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 01:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
LOL

i like how his handlers or whatever you call them have some trying to get him worked up and the others trying to calm him down.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 05:16 PM)basballguy Wrote: i like how his handlers or whatever you call them have some trying to get him worked up and the others trying to calm him down.  

Is that even Chris Rock?

Reply/Quote
If the Oscars took place in FL, Chris Rock could have shot him on live TV I bet.

On a more serious note, these guys are 53 and 57 years old...dear lord, what a big deal this is, and yet at the same time the same thing takes place all the time in bars and schoolyards across the country.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 05:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is that even Chris Rock?

I dunno, i just assume it is.  If it's a parody then i wasn't paying enough attention.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

No way. It does not look or sound like him. That guy is younger. And not skinny as hell. And does not sound like Rock at all
Reply/Quote

Is this a test to see if someone thinks all black guys look the same?
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 05:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you're referring to his acceptance speech; he made no apology to Chris Rock.

Be biased all you want but there was 0 excuse for what Will Smith did; he should have been immediately arrested; as he was a threat.

I already said Will S. shouldn't have done what he did, just lay into him verbally or on twitter after the show instead. It was a bad joke and a bad reaction.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Funny how Chris Rock was the one who got slapped on stage but Will was the one who ended up crying like a ***** on stage lmao

Chris shoulda known that Jada and Will’s marriage is open to everything….except jokes.

Like others have said, no excuse to attack someone. If you didn’t like the joke, say so. Talk it out like adults, don’t run up there and smack someone on tv. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was all staged just for ratings though.

If not, Chris kept his cool pretty well and moved on. Good for him, even if the joke was a sore subject.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 06:39 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I already said Will S. shouldn't have done what he did, just lay into him verbally or on twitter after the show instead. It was a bad joke and a bad reaction.

Kinda seemed like you excused the assault, because of the joke. My apologies if I read that wrong. 

Reply/Quote
They both been suckas for awhile, but that joke was nothing. Will Smith picked his shot and the one. If LL Cool J was up there, Will would have been sitting on his hands at that joke. Their whole family is drama on some black Kardashian levels. He got physical over some long emotional stuff. Her condition she has embraced and is cosmetic. High cholesterol and heart disease will kill more people in the length of this post than alopecia will this century.

All people are talking about was he right or wrong for his actions instead of his Oscar win. He still going to act, make money but he did himself no service.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 05:16 PM)basballguy Wrote: i like how his handlers or whatever you call them have some trying to get him worked up and the others trying to calm him down.  

(03-28-2022, 05:36 PM)basballguy Wrote: I dunno, i just assume it is.  If it's a parody then i wasn't paying enough attention.

(03-28-2022, 06:17 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: No way. It does not look or sound like him. That guy is younger. And not skinny as hell. And does not sound like Rock at all

(03-28-2022, 06:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is this a test to see if someone thinks all black guys look the same?

You all can’t be serious? It’s clearly a parody. :lol:

It’s the guys from RDCworld1 on YouTube. They’re hilarious. Especially some of their fast food skits.

Here’s their Chick-fil-A one:

https://youtu.be/1tFt4T1YnCM

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 09:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You all can’t be serious? It’s clearly a parody. LOL

It’s the guys from RDCworld1 on YouTube. They’re hilarious. Especially some of their fast food skits.

My response was clearly said in jest.  That was clearly puff diddy. 
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 09:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You all can’t be serious? It’s clearly a parody. LOL

OOHHH...the guys from RDCworld1..

Pretty sure I knew that wasn't CR, but I damn sure know. I don't know the guys from RDCwhatever

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OOHHH...the guys from RDCworld1..

Pretty sure I knew that wasn't CR, but I damn sure know. I don't know the guys from RDCwhatever

I wouldn’t expect you to. The old, white, natty light - crowd probably isn’t their main demographic. Tongue

Reply/Quote
Lordy, the internet sure is trying to turn one guy slapping another guy into the most culturally relevant sign of the times ever.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 05:36 PM)basballguy Wrote: I dunno, i just assume it is.  If it's a parody then i wasn't paying enough attention.

That's a well produced video in a random house. I thought you were joking. That's not Chris Rock. That's another comedian, Mark Phillips. Chris Rock is 57 damn years old man lmao, c'mon now. Mark is 27. 
Reply/Quote