Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow's Looking Good And Is About To EXPLODE!
(10-08-2023, 09:12 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Did Zac tell someone that? From what I see it says inside source....

a real coach would not have let it slip, xD. all the fame none of the blame.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 03:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Brad, a lot of your posts bring me entertainment in some form or another. That said, after last week when you said the OL was going to "eat" and not only did they starve, they apparently threw up all over the field, well, I'm just going to have to temper my expectations of Joe exploding on the field this Sunday.

Don't get me wrong, I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope he does, but c'mon now.

I believe we all owe Brad some major props.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Brad watching Joe 'explode' today and then remembering he made this thread...

[Image: CvbKH2w.jpg]

LOL
Reply/Quote
Touch me, tease me
Feel me and caress me
Hold on tight and don't let go
Baby I'm about to explode
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:08 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: YOURE WELCOME

Quit trying to steal Brad's thunder, Burrow hater.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 12:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Quit trying to steal Brad's thunder, Burrow hater.

You’re welcome too, Boomer.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 03:17 PM)125250 Wrote: Why would you tell the Cardinals he is feeling better and opening up the playbook? They would see if he’s playing better early on, but you may catch them off guard for a deep ball in the first few plays. 

"A team source" from Dianne Russini does not mean Zac Taylor.
Reply/Quote
Good call, Brad. Don't allow the haters to ever bring you down. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Brad's famed used of the "!" at the end of a post sealed the deal and secured Burrow's explosive game.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 01:25 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: You’re welcome too, Boomer.

[Image: apology-rejected.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 10:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You weren't being an asshole Nepa. Except reminding a guy he lost some dough is kind of being an asshole lol

Classy response though and yes we need Brad's 10,000th post to be a great one for all of us.

Yes, I agree it came off that way. I was really trying to find a way to caution Brad to not go overboard with the sports bets when he overly excited. It was judgmental of me, but I had been concerned for days that he was emotionally down after the big financial bet and loss, after having been so high, and that was maybe why he hadn't been on the board after the loss. 

But I don't know Brad, other than through what he writes on this board, and should have stayed out of expressing worry about someone who I don't even know and about whom I had no basis to make a judgment or give advice. I was tired when I first wrote, having just driven through three states, and didn't think well what i was writing or how it would come across. 
Reply/Quote