Poll: Will We Make the Playoffs
We will Make the Playoffs but Lose
We will Make the Playoffs and Win
We Will not Make the Playoffs
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will We Make the Playoffs?
With all the Election Crap going on, I think it is time for Our Own Little Poll.

Will We Make the Playoffs and lose?
Will We Make the Playoffs and Win a Playoff Game?
We Will Not make the Playoffs?
Reply/Quote
I think this is the Year we go to the Playoffs and actually Win. I just have that Gut feeling. And usually my gut tells me when I am hungry. So I am listening.
Reply/Quote
No playoffs this year. Bengals already have 4 losses and they will lose at least 3 more games the rest of the way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/s2R2sH2ScBM
Reply/Quote
No and I hope we don't

This team is trash
Reply/Quote
They will not make the playoffs.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I think we're one of the worst teams in the league and looking at a top 10 pick. Only thing left is to see how these players respond to losing. Will they give up, start pointing fingers, completely lose their composure? The true character of this team will be tested. There's no coaches left that can pull us out of this funk. All that's left is our 4-12/7-9 coaching staff of bad years past. The coaches that knew how to win (in the regular season) are gone.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 11:06 AM)Housh Wrote: No and I hope we don't

This team is trash

WOW Sad
Reply/Quote
I'll tell you two weeks from now. If the Bengals finish the first half of the season 4-4 then yes, I predict the sixth playoff appearance in seven years.
Reply/Quote
Playoffs? We are 2-5 dude. Even if we win the next 8 out of 9, we wont make it. With losing the tie breaker to DEN. Playoffs are a far stretch bud
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 12:14 PM)Gohards Wrote: Playoffs? We are 2-5 dude. Even if we win the next 8 out of 9, we wont make it. With losing the tie breaker to DEN. Playoffs are a far stretch bud

We are 2-4.....
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 12:14 PM)Gohards Wrote: Playoffs? We are 2-5 dude. Even if we win the next 8 out of 9, we wont make it. With losing the tie breaker to DEN. Playoffs are a far stretch bud

I don't know you have a good day!
Reply/Quote
Ask me after the Monday night game in NY. We win the next 3 and we go again. With Ben being out probably 4 weeks we could make up ground in the division still.
Reply/Quote
Game by game. Win Sunday and the playoff hopes are still alive but on life support.

Lose Sunday and the plug will be pulled on life support!
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 10:49 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I think this is the Year we go to the Playoffs and actually Win.  I just have that Gut feeling.  And usually my gut tells me when I am hungry.  So I am listening.

I hope your gut is correct Marlon, i think we will get this thing turned around and make the Playoffs as a Wildcard.

But i cannot see us winning against a better coached team which is what we will see once we get there. Maybe if we play the Steelers again.

Depends on the opponent but every game we have lost so far this year was against much better coaching besides maybe the Steelers who had
to have the refs help them out once again. The refs will help them out every game, especially against us. Cannot see us winning a Playoff game
with Marv still at HC. Got close against the Steelers though, so that is my one hope, we play them and pull one out.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 01:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I hope your gut is correct Marlon, i think we will get this thing turned around and make the Playoffs as a Wildcard.

But i cannot see us winning against a better coached team which is what we will see once we get there. Maybe if we play the Steelers again.

Depends on the opponent but every game we have lost so far this year was against much better coaching besides maybe the Steelers who had
to have the refs help them out once again. The refs will help them out every game, especially against us. Cannot see us winning a Playoff game
with Marv still at HC. Got close against the Steelers though, so that is my one hope, we play them and pull one out.

Hang in there my man, I just have a feeling.  I was the one in the beginning of the season saying Half the Team, and I watched them practice over the summer.  I was getting bombarded, but spot on.  I think I am spot on this as well.  WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
I doubt it but who knows? We were 3-5 at the halfway point in 2012 and found a way to make the playoffs then... With the brutal part of our schedule over we very well could make the wildcard round
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 01:29 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Hang in there my man, I just have a feeling.  I was the one in the beginning of the season saying Half the Team, and I watched them practice over the summer.  I was getting bombarded, but spot on.  I think I am spot on this as well.  WHO DEY!

Half the Team?
Reply/Quote

This team is trash

I'm halfway with you. I hope we don't, because that's the only way we're getting rid of Marv and his subpar coaches.
Reply/Quote

This team is trash

Why do you bother reading & posting about them then?
Reply/Quote