Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the Bengals play in an empty stadium this season?
With the NBA suspending the season and the NCAA tourney playing in empty arenas, it makes you wonder what’s coming? For once, it won’t be Mike’s inept management that keeps the fans away...
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
They did last year...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I brought the subject up a few weeks ago and it apparently vanished as if to say...Couldn't happen here..I guess..
We've had a few cases just up the road from me in Kershaw County here in SC. Always a thrilling announcement, huh?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We’d have an advantage over every team except maybe the Chargers and Jaguars since the team should be very used to playing in front of 0 fans ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 12:08 AM)grampahol Wrote: I brought the subject up a few weeks ago and it apparently vanished as if to say...Couldn't happen here..I guess..
We've had a few cases just up the road from me in Kershaw County here in SC. Always a thrilling announcement, huh?

They merged your thread with the one in p & r...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 12:06 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: With the NBA suspending the season and the NCAA tourney playing in empty arenas, it makes you wonder what’s coming?  For once, it won’t be Mike’s inept management that keeps the fans away...

By the time the season starts, the virus should be long forgotten, hopefully.  As for the NBA, they could fold for all I care.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 12:08 AM)grampahol Wrote: I brought the subject up a few weeks ago and it apparently vanished as if to say...Couldn't happen here..I guess..

(03-12-2020, 12:17 AM)jason Wrote: They merged your thread with the one in p & r...

Yeah, don't think the intent of the three was pnr, but the replies went that way.
Reply/Quote
if we don't take care of this soon, there will be a blackout in every stadium. But hey, as long as it doesn't affect the economy..............which we all know it will, except the fool in charge!

Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/E3URhJx0NSw

Here is a video, from an expert on medicine and viruses.

It's possible, this truly could last 16 months to 2 years, which is how long it could possibly take for a vaccine to be made that's safe for everyone to take.

I hope it doesn't.

It's not as deadly as the Spanish Flu, but it's so highly contagious that if your breathed on by an infected person, there is a chance that you now have it.

Since they now believe it to be caught through mainly airborne pathogens, washing your hands does little to actually help against this disease.

Young people, especially children seem to be unfazed by it.

Most cases involving children show little to no complications from it. Though doctors are unsure of why that is.

It appears to be a death warrant for long term smokers, especially if they have pre existing conditions.

Most of the Chinese people who died were elder man, who had been long term smokers.

My guess is they're hoping that isolationism will contain it.

Worse case scenario is probably having all 7.7 billion people getting infected and if death rates (I keep hearing anything from .7 to 2 percent) remain consistent about 144 million people could die.

The only good that would come from that is that our own bodies system would create antibodies against it and would likely contain it for a couple generations.

It's sad, but anybody hoping this is a two week to four week thing is probably wrong.

Some of it is media hype, like it being "incurable." For most 98 percent it wouldn't be a death sentence and would be just like any flu, but 2 percent is a lot of people, especially if it happens to be your family.

Though I hope for everybody's sake that they're right and it does pass soon.

Everybody be safe out there!
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
PBS will be packed with fans coming out to see Burrow's Bengals....
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 08:38 AM)RASCAL Wrote: if we don't take care of this soon, there will be a blackout in every stadium. But hey, as long as it doesn't affect the economy..............which we all know it will, except the fool in charge!

It already has.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 09:14 AM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: https://youtu.be/E3URhJx0NSw

Here is a video, from an expert on medicine and viruses.

It's possible, this truly could last 16 months to 2 years, which is how long it could possibly take for a vaccine to be made that's safe for everyone to take.

I hope it doesn't.

It's not as deadly as the Spanish Flu, but it's so highly contagious that if your breathed on by an infected person, there is a chance that you now have it.

Since they now believe it to be caught through mainly airborne pathogens, washing your hands does little to actually help against this disease.

Young people, especially children seem to be unfazed by it.

Most cases involving children show little to no complications from it. Though doctors are unsure of why that is.

It appears to be a death warrant for long term smokers, especially if they have pre existing conditions.

Most of the Chinese people who died were elder man, who had been long term smokers.

My guess is they're hoping that isolationism will contain it.

Worse case scenario is probably having all 7.7 billion people getting infected and if death rates (I keep hearing anything from .7 to 2 percent) remain consistent about 144 million people could die.

The only good that would come from that is that our own bodies system would create antibodies against it and would likely contain it for a couple generations.

It's sad, but anybody hoping this is a two week to four week thing is probably wrong.

Some of it is media hype, like it being "incurable." For most 98 percent it wouldn't be a death sentence and would be just like any flu, but 2 percent is a lot of people, especially if it happens to be your family.

Though I hope for everybody's sake that they're right and it does pass soon.

Everybody be safe out there!

It's actually above 3% (currently)
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 09:22 AM)Sled21 Wrote: PBS will be packed with fans coming out to see Burrow's Bengals....

Burrow's Bubonic Backers!
Reply/Quote
We finally get a star QB again and there will be no draft weekend and no nfl season. Just our luck.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't be mad if it takes off in Pittsburgh and thins the heard of douchebaggery fans. Ninja

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 08:38 AM)RASCAL Wrote: if we don't take care of this soon, there will be a blackout in every stadium. But hey, as long as it doesn't affect the economy..............which we all know it will, except the fool in charge!

Only in the USA do we blame our President for a virus that originated in China as he acted swiftly banning China from entering the USA. Look back in history of how other President's handled health crisis and you you will see we are very lucky Trump is in charge this time around.

As for empty stadiums, I think MLB is in much bigger danger to eliminate fans.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
This isn't the place for politics. If you are focused on boosting the President visit P&R.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 10:54 AM)jj22 Wrote: This isn't the place for politics. If you are focused on boosting the President visit P&R.

But if you want to tear him down, by all means continue. Ninja

When did this board become CNN, MSNBC, and those other fake oulets?
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 10:54 AM)jj22 Wrote: This isn't the place for politics. If you are focused on boosting the President visit P&R.

Fair enough, make sure you also focus on posts against the POTUS or else you are a hypocrite. I responded to a shot taken.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
There is a 10 page thread on coronavirus in P&R, have at it.
Reply/Quote