Poll: Will we win A Playoff Game this year without Andy Dalton?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we Win or Will We Not Win a Playoff Game?
(12-24-2015, 12:06 AM)Utts Wrote: There is no chance we beat Denver on Monday. We will not score more than 13 points, and that won't be near enough.

I don't bet, had a problem in the past with that, but if I did - that's a bet I'd take.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 02:01 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Will we win a Playoff Game this year or will we not win this year?  Without Andy Dalton as Starting QB...

Hang on, let me find my crystal ball...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hang on, let me find my crystal ball...

[Image: laser-crystal-ball.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hang on, let me find my crystal ball...

I thought you knew it all man!! LOL!!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say McCarron gets a win over pitt at home, 24-20
Reply/Quote
So no one believes that the Bengals could win a playoff game without Andy? While I think that it would be a tough endeavor, it certainly could be done. Just remember, as easily as it is for us to lose our QB on one, unfortunate play. It is just that easy for an opposing team to lose theirs, in a similar fashion. And, we have a pretty good defense. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:06 AM)Utts Wrote: There is no chance we beat Denver on Monday. We will not score more than 13 points, and that won't be near enough.

Utts has been one of the guys who has been most often wrong on his predictions over the past 7 or 8 years that I've been a member.  Reading this is actually kinda good news.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

I wouldn't even bother watching the rest of the games if I thought they had no chance against denver or in the playoffs. Why bother with the raven game either?

I'm no cheerleader and my friends call me a 'critic' instead of a 'fan', but I'm not giving up on the team just because dalton got hurt. The whole team is good and has a chance against anyone I think.

I'm very grateful to have the opportunity to watch this team for as long as it lasts.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Wow...  this is horrible to hear another Fan say this...  I mean really not good.. Utts..  maybe time for you sell your Bengal stuff on ebay?  I am not trying to be disrespectful but You are saying No Chance.  Why waste your time even rooting for a team that has No Chance?  

Exit ----------------------------------------------------------------------->  see ya brozzzzzzz
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 11:16 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So no one believes that the Bengals could win a playoff game without Andy?  While I think that it would be a tough endeavor, it certainly could be done.  Just remember, as easily as it is for us to lose our QB on one, unfortunate play.  It is just that easy for an opposing team to lose theirs, in a similar fashion.  And, we have a pretty good defense.  Cool

We will be Super Bowl Champs...  I am keeping that hope alive this year still yet my man!! boom!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Probably shoulda just asked will we win a playoff game? I said yes tho purely out of fandom
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
It really depends upon the match-up. Call me a pessimist, but I feel like Marvin Lewis might not win a playoff game until the team we are facing has a legit meltdown or something.
Reply/Quote
I really HOPE we win a damn playoff game so we don't have to keep hearing about it. 25 years yada yada yada. Once that's done all they will hear is how they haven't won a SB. And then that will happen. One less thing for media and trolls to talk about
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 02:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It really depends upon the match-up.  Call me a pessimist, but I feel like Marvin Lewis might not win a playoff game until the team we are facing has a legit meltdown or something.

The guy has an 0-6 playoff record.  If anything, that makes you a realist. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 10:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The guy has an 0-6 playoff record.  If anything, that makes you a realist. 

Well, this team was looking better than the other teams that lost so I had some hope.  I feel as though Marvin lowers a team to about 65% efficiency during the playoffs but this team was finally good enough to win despite playing at that level.  I'm not sure how realistic that is, because it takes a lot of guessing, but that's my take.
Reply/Quote
Is a first round bye considered a win?

Reply/Quote

Actually I think we could win with 13 points.  It's going to be  a defensive struggle. 
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 10:08 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I really HOPE we win a damn playoff game so we don't have to keep hearing about it.  25 years yada yada yada.  Once that's done all they will hear is how they haven't won a SB.  And then that will happen.  One less thing for media and trolls to talk about

You yada yada yada over the best part oh wait no you didnt... 
LOL we gotta enjoy the ride my man haha!!!!

!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 04:11 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Is a first round bye considered a win?

No, it isn't.  If we get a bye but then lose our divisional round playoff game, the record for most seasons without a playoff win still belongs to the Bengals.  And, in my opinion, it would look even worse than losing a WC round game, like has happened the previous four seasons.   

Gotta get a win so we can at least move the Lions up to the top of that sorry list. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Will the Bengals get the #2 seed if.....

We lose to Denver; win over Baltimore 11-5
Denver beats Cincy; chokes to San Diego 11-5

????
Reply/Quote